LINK

So it appears that attitude towards LINK has shifted from supernegative to kinda positive. I take the whales have had their share of LINK? Have they accumulated enough?
Can we please go to the moon now u sick fucks?
It is without a doubt that Link is the best shit in a while, and alot of people are going to make bank here. Hope all weak hands that sold cheap regret it for the rest of their miserable lifes.
Also:
Are NoLINKers even human?

BITTREX WHEN

Soon user... the land of lambos awaits

i have 50k links, am i going to make it?

if you can wait 3 weeks, you will be disgustingly rich friendo

I have 30k and plan on making it bro...

only reason i bought in is because of all the fud on biz. i've learned my lesson to always do the opposite of biz when everyone fudded neo here.

This fud is just due to some whales accumulating sweet sweet LINK, they know it's their retirement fond.

What market is it on

EtherDelta, it's pretty chaotic exchange

>Disgustingly rich
>With 50K link
>With 1 BILLION COINS

Look I think this can absolutely hit a 1 Billion marketcap in the pump for SIBOS. Which leaves him with about 100K. Anything beyond 1 billion cap is pie in the sky mindless bullshit.

look at ripple market cap... Chainlink does basically same thing... I can see 1 bil cap with SIBOS, but if this shit actually lives up it has insta-access to all swift-using bank, which is ALL of them, meaning it surpasses ripple market cap... now do the math

Still trying to FOMO LINK. It's getting desperate.

NoLINKers are basically to Veeky Forums, what roaches are to /pol/

Hold on for a minute ... so the creator of Ethereum says he does not endorse this project, and you fags here still shill it for a pump and dump ?

is it your first day in crypto? no one gives a shit about the total supply, m8.

You have some balls posting a picture of the world's most powerful warlock on here.

Why would he have to endorse it? Did he ever call it a scam? No.... he wasn't even involved in it, he made some coments which were positive and people took it as endorsment, after which he said he didn0t eman it like that.... stop the fud noLINKer

you deluded LINKies think we're gonna go from 50 million to 1 billion because of a fucking conference?

omisego did about the same with less.

remember apple?
get in or miss.

>a fucking conference
Someone doesn't know what SIBOS is and who organizes it.

Nice just bought 100k

you're telling me this scruffy nigger is supposed to connect all blockchains with the real world? he looks like a fag who lives at home and can't even dress himself.

Not unlike VItalik right?