True potential altcoins

Tell me Veeky Forums, which altcoins have the potential to dethrone the king, or at the very least make you gains in the future and WHY.

Dont be a nigger and just say a name, give me the reason as to why it will succeed and crush other alts.

Longterm: ETH, Monero
Shortterm: 2give, DGB

ETH isn't an altcoin you fucking moron.

her face in the bottom panel just cracks me up

well someone had to fix the comic some user posted here earlier

what was posted earlier

BAT just announced they are going to be able to directly be paid to Youtube/Twitch channels. When Mercury launches October 6th; 1mil+ Brave users will get a friendly button (in the picture provided) where they can purchase it. It'll be a coin heavily shilled by creators and equally accessible to Normies. It's value will be fueled by the ad economy it provides.

this

What's so special about 2give? Been hearing a lot about it lately.

came here to post this, for short term RISE might get pumped again once people realize what it is

collaboration with large charity soon, should blow up sometime this week

they are planning to collaborate with a crowdfunding platform.

This coin isn't going to replace bitcoin or anything but any user that is willing to hold 4-5 months for a 5x or more. Check out blackmoon BMC. It's been out a week and far surpasses the coins it's competing with. Do some research and you'll wet your panties if your willing to wait. I bought some at ICO 1.00 and loaded up at the sub .70 dip the other day. I am happy with a potential 5x over the next 3 months but that's just me.

ETH is the only coin destined to outshine bitcoin.
MKR & dai have a fighting chance; a stable crypto could well eclipse volatile ones by being actually useful as a unit of account, and trustless collateralised credit will also be hugely in demand, pretty much only for trading to begin with, but as more real-world assets become tokenised there is no limit to what can be borrowed against.
Longshot: Zcash, but it's easier to put zkSNARKS into ETH than to put turing complete smart contracts into Zcash. That's where all the mathematicians who understand this shit are though, and if they keep adding newer and better zero-knowledge voodoo faster than ETH, they could gain substantial ground.
And of course, whoever gets to real scaling first immediately wins the race.

The coin of 4 Chan.

There is literally no shitcoin worth keeping long-term
They are all equally useless and on average they are all strongly correlated with the growth of btc, so if btc overall went up, all shitcoins went up with it overall as well
The only use of shitcoins is to take advantage of pumps and dumps

okay so so far the list is this:

Long term: ETH (although not an alt), Monero, MKR, DAI, Zcash (maybe),

Short term: DGB, 2give

and basically fuck everything else. Anything i'm missing here? I'm interested to actually see how accurate biz can be

LTC has a chance, doubt it will... but it could. VTC as well but much less likely. ETH never will.

I've got all my money in Mooncoin.

If you buy at 1 sat, you literally can't lose any money but can EASILY get 500-600% profits during hype. THE coin to invest in it if you seriously want a lambo.

>potential to dethrone the king

Decred.

DYOR ya lazy cunt.

Don't hold dai expecting massive gains; it's specifically designed to have stable value. That's what makes it useful, since normies don't want to be dealing with the volatility if they're just using crypto for moving money. MKR is the token backing the dai system, that gets massive gainz as the dai marketcap shoots up.

ethbet

Jesus christ, what's wrong with liberals

>Shortterm: 2give, DGB

When will this fucking DGB meme die

>AEON
>2GIVE
>XDN
>XP
>DOGE
thank me later faggots.

>>>reddit

Aw, sorry sweetie. :/ Maybe this one will make you feel more comfortable.

Guys I just bought into the ClearPoll ICO, how fucked am I?

Any source?

ethbet

first peer to peer gambling

It's being pumped by a discord group.

Adex 2018

It's fake by a PnD discord group

This.
Faggots were hating hard on the coin volume, but you literally cannot lose when it has the only true market for micro payments, unlike Deddcoin, Bitbean, Dash, etc.

Moincoin is the future, user. Good choice.
See you in 120 years when BTC no longer exists and Ether is backed by MOON

>a nigger attempting to be polite
>a nigger speaking unbroken english

Maybe, if it wasn't so unrealistic

Anything that isn't bitcoin = altcoin

Look at. A. Dictionary fucking moron

What exchange(s)?

Meant for

Midterm msp, longterm qrl. Just look at the bloody projects

NVM, it's Nova. As you can tell, I'm clinically retarded

>user asks whats wrong with liberals
>liberal gets cranked and shows us all exactly what's wrong with liberals

thanks senpai, you made this easy for everyone to understand why being liberal is a horrible thing

is XRP/Ripple good? I'm a total pleb but they seem like they're actually doing something useful instead of just ~internet money~

All of the most intelligent people are liberals. Unfortunately, so are most of the most psychotic.