DOGECOIN MEGA MOON!

Just went all in on Dogecoin. Why you might ask? Check the charts, and you will see that It's currently at 24 sats which is the lowest that it has ever been. Buy in now to be a part of one of the largest pumps ever. Minimum 3x gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bter/dogebtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol this is the biggest shitcoin of all time, theres no reason for it to ever go up, ever

dogecoin is unironically the only coin that will survive the crypto boom and you will be pricing everything in your life in DOGEs in the next few years

wow

I've also been all in on doge for about a week now, 1,8 btc. Im right here with you op

It was only ever this low way back in 2014 and back in March before the mega pump. ATL was 17 sats I think but there's too much money in doge now for it to go that low

That's too low no one will want to buy my bags and for this reason I'll pass

>bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bter/dogebtc

15 sats was its lowest, if you follow the pattern it should drop below 10 sats before going up good luck idiots

boy I started with 0,3 btc a few months ago, I know what I'm doing.

Doge is taking off, enjoy your gainz OP.

boy I started with 0$, mined doge 4 years ago and I'm now fucking rich do you really thing you can impress anyone here with some measly 10x ?

24 sats is way too expensive

I think I'll put ~20 Goodboypoints' worth on Doge, see where it goes

What does a doge coin even do other than be a meme?

oscillate really predictably in value for whatever reason

>+17.42 %

Nice OP. You will ride eternal on a shiny and chromed lambo

>170 BTC till 30 sat

lmao

>one of the largest pumps ever
>3x gains
Are you joking?

DOGE gets pumped in average every 245 days. Since the peak of the last pump it has been 124 days. You are wasting time accumulating so early.

Looks like it is hitting some resistance and going to bounce slightly. I'll probably sell after it climbs a little and buy back later before the next pump as you say

Agreed. I wouldve waited for it to fall lower but someone has been suddenly accumulating a lot the past 2 days. I don't know too many people who just buy thousands of dollars in DOGE because they're bored lol

whales use it as a safe haven
its a literal no use shitcoin but it still has so much volume