Ark is life, Ark is love

Haven't felt so comfy since I came out of my mother s womb.

Haven't felt this comfy since I came in your mother's womb.

I don't mean to nitpick, but babies are not comfy coming out of their mother's womb, hence all the crying and blood, etc.

AAAHHH HA HAH HAHAHAA HUE HUE SO FUNNY MANE TOP KEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is this stuttering pothead?

>since I was in my mother's womb

> Thx

ARK isn't that comfy anymore.. this coin has peaked its hype in the run up to aces release, people realised its some shitty community project completely seperate to arks actual smartbridge implementation and its been going down ever since.

I'm not fudding i dont think arks that bad of a coin but unless youre holding a like 20k stack and staking I dont see much point to hold ark right now, its only going to drop or stagnate at best until the next round of announcements come out.
Take your money out ark and into a lot of up and coming big gain coins and buy back into ark when its corrected fully you'll more than double your stack and still catch the next moon mission with plenty of time.

Don't hold any emotional attachment to any altcoin like ark the whole point of this game is just to make more btc in the end thats what this is all about

Good thing there's so much shit in the pipeline there are new announcements every other week

The scope of the project indicates updates that will drive speculation up continuously for 2 years

It's literally SHIT in a COIN

>retards are coming out with shit features of an unused coin
>It will go up in value as a result

ARK is literally unstoppable.

>he described the entire alt market

Vitalik is no retard though

>hold ETH and OMG

ACES isn't even the selling point you mongoloid

>following a literal homosexual anorexic canadian autist

no thank you

Refusing to follow a literal prodigy who writes academic papers trailblazing the technology who already created the #2 coin and who everyone already follows as the authority in the tech
I mean feel free to stay poor you literal retard

This guy gets it. I'm putting my sheckles into XRP, the jews running that place know how to make bank. It won't moon, but I'd rather have 100k coins rising at a slow steady pace anyway. Looking forward to my comfy retirement in 10 years.

Quick, someone sell at 24h low.

Jokes on you, I sold at the low 24 hours ago.

...dad?

>centralizing decentralized networks on 1 retard

it's this episode again isn't it?

I don't understand how speculation works: the post

>money skeleton isn't slowly weaning the systems off him