LINK millionaires assemble

First time millionaire here, what Ducati’s are we buying?

10k linklet reporting for dootie

fuckin hate this ether delta shit. we should at least be on liqui by now.

even i'm a fucking millionaire with my 500 link, feels good mang

30K reporting in

This has happened to me like 3 times today why does it happen?
Is someone fat fingering a bid?

6250 here. Am I going to make it?

my body is ready

there's some weird 0 link buy orders on etherdelta at 11 eth per link

All of the anomalies are really high price though, not low.

Nice portfolio bro. I can relate

no

Might be blockfolio bug, I went up 900% for few sec. I started dialing my lambo-guy when it went down again

lmao I don't have a blockfolio setup but I can imagine what that must look like with my 400k LINK

I've finally made it boys.

what if this was real life? Suddenly a chunk of millionaire 4channers roaming the streets

I'd spend 200k on a hermit cabin and live off interest.

Nah You would probably spend 100% on the next pnd shitcoin and lose it all

Good man, keep it up

fake and gay

Noice.

>be crypto millionaire
>start cashing out
>tax man steals 90% of my money to fund the european cultural enrichment project.

>4channers
>roaming the streets
lol yeah right

think martin shkreli eat ramen noodles in his apartment
not donald trump flying on golden jets

damn i love dreaming. thats how i got here in the first place. I hold 15k, if this thing ever went to 3k well. Fuck me then. I dont even think it will go to $2 though so whatever, we're all fucked to slave labor if we're here right now. The gold rush was over 2 years ago.

You're retarded. Crypto is still in its infancy and we're just getting started.

>if this thing ever went to 3k

you do realize that 3k per coin at the current circulating supply of 350,000,000 coins would mean a trillion market cap, right? even bitcoin is not even close to such a number.

To even hit 100$ a coin it'd need 35B$ market cap, way bigger than Ethereum.

I'd be happy with $1, though I could see it hitting at least $2-3 eventually.

>ethereum token having a bigger market cap than ethereum itself

could such a thing even happen?

$1 would be a fail, you fags really think small. This is a $10-20/coin the next time the market pumps to new highs.

if chainlink becomes as big as ripple, which is plausible, it would be $20 a coin.

would be happy with that but its not going to happen. This really isnt going to go anywhere anytime soon. I mean if vitalik said it, who the fuck are we to say something else.

just curious was anyone in on the eterheum ICO?

Can't you faggots hit sell and get rich?

>Can't you faggots hit sell and get rich?

strong bait got you right??? all of them are fake, those faggots don't have money to buy donuts

I was in the ethereum ICO you stupid fuck. Still holding my millions.

Vitalik also has autism and thinks ETH should be $7, so shut the fuck up you faggot bitch.

I doubt it, it's some sort of glitch I assume.

not a glitch, just troll orders. people can set absurd buy or sell orders with 0 funds backing them. one of the reasons why etherdelta is shit.

Wait, so...

What if a prospective buyer set unfunded sell orders lower than what real sellers were selling at, just to get other sellers to race to a lower price, before buying them up?

shut the fuck up you fag, ETH is going back to $7 and you'll be back to being the loser you are posting on Veeky Forums wishing you really did get into the ICO. Loser fuck

welcome to the world of crypto

Congrats you hold 62 million shitcoins. Feels good to hold a lot of Monopoly money doesn’t it?

Buy OMG

just look you idiot, it can grow forever till 20trlns

I could only Afford 15K :c

Am I gonna Make it guys?

I’m sad it’s back to $0.12