I got a wallet with 5 eth worth of kyber; any of you wanna buy it? Kyber is gonna x100 so 25 eth sounds good eh?

I got a wallet with 5 eth worth of kyber; any of you wanna buy it? Kyber is gonna x100 so 25 eth sounds good eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106744.380
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not buying sry

Oh no, I wouldn't wanna take it from you when its gonna x100. You keep it :^)

I am interested. What price are you willing to sell at ? Let me know and I will give my email

Isn't that the guy that was shoving a spoon up his shitter for 0.5ETH yesterday?

That's so nice of you, but I'll you keep those future gains.

*let

Make an offer. I am sure kyber will go up but i have found a better investment. Has to be atleast double; thats the LOWEST it wil be on release tomorow

It's Qifry AF in here

Yeah i saved each pic making a funny screen of it

tiny hands

Is it time to start shilling Kyber?

Wonder when it'll go on an exchange; i dont wanna trade this on EtherDelta. Looking for 5x-10x gains. Hopefully it moons before BTC crashes again and fucks everything up.

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

Do your research, friends!

Stfu and let me sell

How to recognize a Dutch person

But im german

You do need to tailor that suit.

THREE threads and THREE attempts to show your shitty article. Can you please go to masturbate or something?

Hej pajeet nigger, better strap up quick, few more hours before Kyber goes "live" for trading you better shill your retard blog HEAVY, faggot

Ah damnit so close

G-german? I think I know you.

Hahahhaha

Pajeet is going full retard

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106744.380

This is just unnecessary. If people weren't so stupid and emotional, I would think you were both professional FUDers. This just makes Kyber token holders look shady and greedy.

Nice try, faggot. How does life look like when it consists of spamming multiple boards, twitter, biz and who knows what with that shitty, pathetic, unimportant farticle?

>if you bought Bitcion or ETH at 1$ you could literally have all those qts as your personal sex toys right now in your Tokyo penthouse

why live

Sure, Can I pay with paypal?

Wew lad, a month of full blown spamming all across the crypto world...

> can't get even 1000 views
> upvotes himself

Have you considered killing your worthless self?

[spoiler]You should, given that you're a poor faggot.[/spoiler]

Nigga, I got like 40$ in ETH to spare. What's your deal?

Okay op here selling my wallet for 0.5 btc

No worries it will x3 atleast