IOTA super fast after new release

It's here folks. IOTA released a new version of wallet and all transactions get confirmed within 5 minutes. Tangle if the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Nervli
m.imgur.com/lsq4610
youtu.be/kx5Al3GEDcQ?t=105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

refugee coin

We wuz monkeys of wallstreet n shiiet

Hope this is true. I've had these refugee coins stuck in their shitty wallet for weeks. And these bags are getting heavy.

IOTA had the worst security flaw on record of a major crypto company. World class academics don't trust the team. Why should you?

To make matters worse, the entire company and foundation are incompetently run. The CEO was complaining loudly about blockchain programmers being too expensive at a public event. This was shortly before the unforgivable security flaw was found in their system. The main members of the team spend more time virtue signaling and insulting potential investors then they do fixing their flawed products.

I am saying this because I care about you. Don't invest long term in this shitshow. It is not worth the risk. This is fine for day trading or whatever, but the buffoons running IOTA really can only be trusted to fail. And fail they will.

gigabyte is faster.

*digibyte

I will remember this comment and laugh about it some time.

I fucking love the concept of iota but the devs are a disaster. I'm just waiting for the right exit and I'm out.

try xrb.... same shit.
or not.... anyway.... 0 transaction fee.

ALLAHU AKBAR
IOTA FASTEST TRANSFER OVER MEDITERRANEAN SEA
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

you mean "byteball"

BUT

>>IOTA

pros:
zero transaction fees
tangle = no blockchain to download
back up: your seed is enough
network spam makes the network stronger
dev team seems to be diligent and industrious
open source (the coordinator is not open, but it will deactivated, when there is enough transaction traffic)

cons:
still in development: to receive a transaction you must always "attach the tangle" in the software and yes it needs minutes till hours

My friends from year 2036 showed me cities where only a very few do not hold IOTA.

ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

and

>>from reddit

There are only 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283 MIOTA

People always complain about the supply being too large, but if you think about it, owning just 1 GIOTA puts you in a club even more exclusive than owning one BTC (supply max 21,000,000). There are maximum only 2.8 million people in the world that will ever own a single GIOTA. Anyone who says IOTA cant make you rich is a liar, plain and simple.

(1 GIOTA = 1000 MIOTA = 1,000,000 IOTA)

BTC (max circulating supply 21,000,000 BTC)
IOTA (max circulating supply 2,779,530 GIOTA)

attaching to tangle often takes less than half a minute for me. especially after the new release of their wallet. but you're right about it's development. it's very early but has a lot of potential, and i don't want to be the guy "oh i should've bought when it was at 50 cent!".

but will it be worth something

you can never know. but you need to take risks for rewards.

honestly i don't want to donate to refugee welcome stuff. i don;t support it.
so i'm trying to stay away from iota.

>>IOTA had the worst security flaw on record of a major crypto company.

the supposed "iota-bug" by Neha Narula (MIT) was intended misinformation and market manipiulation

This is FUD. Iota is running on sha3, there is and was no vulnerability. Nobody's coins were stolen. The Dao hack was worse, the recent parity hack was worse. Iota continues to be a true innovator in a landscape of scams and shitcoins. VW and Bosch partners are confirmed. This coin is the future, don't let /pol/ make you poor

Yes sirs buy Ahmed coin in yobit.

>>To make matters worse, the entire company and foundation are incompetently run.

yes, they are humans and humans have emotions (reaction on white-genocide-question...)

This is the truth.

>11:05 PM
is that from today?

no, I saw it days before

>a crazy liberal who wrote his own hashing function and used it without extensive testing

No thanks

it's not about who created it it's about how much money it will make you

i honestly would prefer to be poor-ish in safe country over being rich-ish in dangerous shithole where laws are biased in favor of specific groups... and where is always fear of ever-spreading no-go zones and insanely high crime rates.

>be me
>live in switzerland
>borders are strongly monitored

then

>buy iota
>get rich in a rich country
>watch other countries having problems and laugh

Wrong.

1 Giota = 1 000 000 000 Iota
0.1 Giota = 100 000 000 Iota = Similar to BTC

=> Iota has around 27 mio coins (BTC: 21)

oh i forgot something
>be this guy
>youtube.com/user/Nervli

well good for you. i quess.
you will need really good border control with francestan and germanystan

No:

IOTA uses the 'International System of Units' or 'SI'.
You are probably already familiar with this denomination from the world of computer storage (Kilobyte, Megabyte, Gigabyte etc.)

IOTA follows the same system with Kilo-iotas (Ki) starting at 1'000 up to 1'000'000 where Mega-iotas (Mi) take over, then it's Giga (Gi), Tera (Ti) and finally Peta (Pi). This means that when you set the 'send field' to Ki you will be sending the amount you enter times thousand.

2,779,530,283,277,761 IOTA supply

= 2,779,530,283,277 KIOTA
= 2,779,530,283 MIOTA
= 2,779,530 GIOTA

Allahu Iota!
Now it only takes 5 minutes fof Allah's followers to pay for sex with underage white children throughout Europe!
Inshallah!

>5 minutes
OMG is 1min top, kys faggot

Nice. Just bought 72.

>this guy with his copy pasta again, for the 50th time
Nice fud just bought 100k

ark goes in a few seconds

i will never touch this refugee coin. fuck off pajeet

IOTA AKBAR

who is this nasty man-woman

INSHALLAH

m.imgur.com/lsq4610

something with your understanding of your picture is wrong:

in real life there are

2.7 PIOTA
equal
2,700 TIOTA
equal
2,700,000 GIOTA

think about it!

your picture explain only:

how much IOTAS is one MIOTA (and TIOTA...)

so it says: 1 GIOTA equal 1 000 000 000 IOTAS
and thats right

but talking about the max supply of iota this table don't help

It's also completly insecure. If you just look at the way they designed the client, you can see they are absolutely not paying attention to important security iissues.

>pothead dev
>leftist dev
>founder literally telling people with different political opinions to dump their bags
>sponsoring refugee camps
>called a rookie mistake in front of the world

I don't care if it spams Barney the Dinosaur to blow me a fat one, I'm never touching this shit

>It's also completly insecure
proof?

>founder literally telling people with different political opinions to dump their bags
nice cnn tier take on it there m8. a shit head larper said he would dump 500k usd because "muh white genocide" and the sperg replied "do it"

Iota Akbar my brother! White women for all followers of Iota! Inshakkah!

All of what I said is true
>the founder of the coin telling people to sell

can't make that shit up. get out while you can, unless you work for then. then I say to get out now before your career gets on the same reputation level as David's

Can you prove iota is completely insecure or not?

>making up bullshit
>sell now!
Fud much

Still using in-house broken-by-design crypto?
Still using memenary encoding?
Still centralized?
Still manipulating the price?
Into the trash it goes!

ALLAHU AKBAR
INTO EUROPE WE GO YOU FILTHY INFIDEL
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

how the fuck dio i get my iota into this new wallet w

sorry to interrupt you all's little e-grab ass game but uh, fuck all that political horse-shit half you cucks regurgitate from a fucking Comedy Central satire news show.

The bottomline is, if you remove ya hearts out of your vaginas and instead think about it, IOTA's technology if implemented into an Internet Of Things network architecture, they will undoubtedly become a name to be in the top tier.

if you cucks want to stay poor, arguing about some hyped up news points your e-literate fucks only pseudo-care about, then continue having a penis measuring match.

BUT, if you like money, and don't want to be begging your mom for 20 bucks for monster energy drinks and bullshit dirt weed then stfu and buy some IOTA,

lmao, you cucks sound like you're married to the notion of being broke

Yes, brother. Inshallah brother. Soon Iota will rule the world!

IOTA AKBAR
youtu.be/kx5Al3GEDcQ?t=105