CHAINLINK, CHAINLINK, CHAINLINK

Should we have another thread about this glorious coin??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-j2NVdhlfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not

Chain link? Chain-link China Link? 911?

SURE WHY NOT

did you know its below ICO btw?

How to solve my oracle problem?

Indeed, below ICO price solving the oracle problem.

Which crypto exchanges are trading LINK?

Seems only fair to have another thread, this is probably going to be the last time you can buy it at a discount before it starts running off on us.

Only three weeks till SIBOS lads.

you will find this coin on Etherdelta right now.

and as you probably know, Poloniex and Bittrex will follow on Monday!

Thank you. I am new to crypto. Do you think this coin has potential to grow exponentialy?

It has probably the most promising business relationship ever in crypto: they developed a network proof of concept for and with SWIFT, and they'll be doing a live demo at the SWIFT-organized SIBOS conference on 16 October.

Other than that, the tech itself is extremely promising, basically allowing for trustless smart contracts to be applied in conventional business and finance. And more.

Don't buy into the oracles memes and fud, the oracles are interesting on their own but they are only the tool for achieving the goal.

And don't listen to the "it's crashing" memes; LINK shot to twice the ICO price on its first day three days ago, and now corrected to around +40%.

Thank you for the straight poop. Are there any other coins trading now that you think are viable to get big?

Link is 2.5$ on poloniex only a 500x return. Legit coin.

Cohesive market cap

Proofs, nigger?

R/R is probably best on LINK right now.
As you might know, it has a low marketcap and the potential to grow x10 within a single month.
There are for sure other coins with great potential, but they had their big rises already.

As of today, LINK is the clear winner.

Also keep in mind Sergey has been talking about smartcontracts with digital coins since 2014 (look on youtube) so his passion for it is real and with Swift implementing them, it will be a gamechanger on a global level.

announcements of additional partnerships coming up, as if SWIFT wasn't enough

i can't wait to be a Veeky Forumsillionaire

how much will one coin be worth? 5-10 bucks?

>cohesively solving the oracle problem

OK Guys. I am already deep in this shit because i believe in it, but should i tomorrow throw another 30 ETH into it? This is FUD is getting me tho...

I am thinking of 3-4$ soon

The fud is the most retarded I've ever seen

Don't forget, other companies like Request.network will be using it as well.

Closest competition is Ripple which has a $6,000,000,000+ marketcap so there is an obvious demand for such a service but it's crippled by its 38,343,841,883 coin supply. If LINK taps into even 1/5th of that, it's the fucking moon. Swift fucking hates Ripple (They see them as a threat plus Ripple talked shit about them and even stole one of their executives) so you know Swift is going to do everything possible to get Sergey's idea off the ground.

Holy shit it's tanking hard. I am going to wait until it is actually below the ICO price before I buy.

source on any of that? I'm a LINKer, just curious for more.

this gamble is up to you. just dont be late!

Good luck, you gonna need it.

Oh snap, I never researched ripple, but that's some next level shit indeed. Ripples approach seems to be too difficult, directly competing with SWIFT, instead of working with them like chainlink is doing.

It's a pump and dump discord coordinating this, you've been warned.

u're that faggot from last night aren't u?

Google ripple vs Swift and you will find about their rivalry heating up.

Honestly, right now LINK is the only one that's holding my attention.

This could unironically change commercial and contract law as we know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-j2NVdhlfo

yup, top 3 coin right there. once in a lifetime opportunity

Yeah, Ripple and SWIFT have some beef. Fortunately for us, SWIFT is backing LINK which is far superior to Ripple. Not in the least because it's decentralized.

With only 35% of Coins going to investors it was clear from the beginning that this would go under ICO prices.

Where are the rest of tokens going? No one knows because they wont tell us.

>money skel fuds coin
>price falls, allowing burgers to buy for cheap

He really does love us!

They are still in the wallets fuckface.

It's literally on their website.

>30% reserved for node operators

>free way to print money

>not printing free money