Conquered by the Nubians

>Conquered by the Nubians
>Conquered by the Greeks
>Conquered by the Romans
>Conquered by the Arabs
>Conquered by the French
>Conquered by the Brits

Why were these fuckers so weak? How can you build so much fascinating shit as a culture but then be this fucking weak militarily?

>Inb4 some memer tells me they were 3k years old by the time Greeks were even a thing
More of a reason not to be overwhelmed like a bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nm69G0IYHsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All those things happened when they were way past their prime, Babylon was conquered at least as many times as Egypt and even when it was at its peak

t. Egyptian.

>implying the conquerors weren't conquered by those people
>implying all tha shit didn't happen once they dropped the old gods for monotheism

There difference is that when Egypt got conquered it got back up, when the Hittites, the Philistines or the Wabba lubba kingdom got conquered they never recovered and perished into oblivion

>More of a reason not to be overwhelmed like a bitch.

How is this meant to apply irl? Nobody can stay on top forever. Egypt, like many other civilizations, had its ups and downs. They fell when everybody else rose but they had a good run. Consequently the people who preceded them would have the same thing happen to them eventually.

Kys faggot.

>conquered by no one
Why are these fuckers so impenetrable?

Seems like Egypt only had its downs, being conquered by anyone remotely important.

>Being an Egyptboo near me
You kys, loser.

It wasn't conquered by anyone except the Hyksos until the iron age

Humans fear the penguin warrior

Autistic butthurt loser angry that Egypt will always be more popular that his meme Amerindian stone age "civilizations" or contrarian who thinks he's cultured for having found out about Mesopotamian civilizations 15 years after normal educated people

those penguins have had it too good for too long

>Implying I give a fuck about Amerindian niggers
>Being THIS fucking angry that Egypt was shit from a military stand point
Why does this make you angry? Is it because you enrolled into one of those Egyptology classes and you're having a crush on Egyptian culture only to realise that the only thing that matters is military power?

Don't be angry. It's okay. They had some cool features despite being weak as fuck, relax.

They're masters of biological warfare, not even the Indians can compete

youtube.com/watch?v=nm69G0IYHsM

there is obviously an inverse correlation between having a cool culture and being militarily strong

other examples:

>greece was easily defeated by the romans, who were obsessed with their culture because they had none of their own
>USA is the strongest military power the world has ever known and has the weakest culture in the western world

>Seems like Egypt only had its downs, being conquered by anyone remotely important.
>"No"
This is what happens when you have one of the longest history's in the world and they did pretty fucking good considering who was surrounding them since they kept their culture up to Arabian invasions.
Considering this also happened to Greece, Persia, China and India it's not that strange.

I hope it's not the Incatard. I genuinely like Amerindian stuff.

Because your stance is retarded, that's why.

Egypt existed as a kingdom since 3100 bc, it's logical that it got conquered a few times, it remained unconquered from more than a thousand years

>that the only thing that matters is military power?
Yah guyz. De Mongolz made the gr8est civ in the world.

>Mongols and China
>Barbarians and Rome
>Arabs and Persia
You might be right.

I'm not any of those people you replied to but I just wanna tell you that trying desperately to start shit flinging contests on Russian nesting doll forums is kind of a lame hobby. Also most people aren't really that personally invested in historical events and entities.

>Also most people aren't really that personally invested in historical events and entities.
lol. Try living in the balkans.

Yeah, except the ones you mentioned aren't known as being conquest fodder, you dumb shit.

I already Inb4'd this gay shit in the OP predicting you dumb, Historylets would pop out your Egyptology classes and start acting like Egyptboos.

Give it a rest, dummy.

That would imply the Mongols were the greatest military power ever. Considering they were a desert Empire, no.

Also lol, of course the guy adamantly defending Egypt is also a loser Mongolboo, how many more pathetic History freshman cliches can you pull? I can't wait for you to finish your degree and look back to realise you were an idiot.

>most people aren't really that personally invested
>Meanwhile, we have this ragefest of dumb Egyptboos desperately trying to justify that their favourite culture was godawful when it mattered

Stop embarrassing yourself, everybody is laughing at your autistic ass

>weakest culture
They literally have no culture at all, not even their own cuisine, all they do is add salt and pepper to mixes of mexican food
they are like a modern Rome

>No arguments
Typical Egyptboo when confronted with facts. Keep crying, fagtron. You got humiliated but I guess you rather enjoy that considering the weak civilisation you're desperately trying to push as anything but conquest fodder.

>Meanwhile, we have this ragefest of dumb Egyptboos desperately trying to justify that their favourite culture was godawful when it mattered.

Because you're activly baiting people. Besides. Why do you care? Just bored?

I didn't know telling the truth was actively baiting.

>Yeah, except the ones you mentioned aren't known as being conquest fodder, you dumb shit.
And neither is Egypt. But they all had their ups and downs.

FYI I'm not even mad. I'm just surprised that somebody could be so stupid but I'm pretty sure you're b8ing so good job.

ITT seething kangz

See You need to stop crying.

Also what this man said.

Because through most of their history they never had to worry about invaders so they didn't advance much militarily. They were protected by the vast desert. Of course, when the Sahara wasn't as much desert there weren't any other civilizations around to invade them.

>Giving a legit answer instead of getting angry like the rest of these Egyptboos
Good show. That is actually a good thought process.

>if an empire survives long enough its bound to be conquered

Not if its military isn't complete shit.

>implying a empire can always be number one
>implying all empires don't eventually decline and fall
>implying Rome wasn't conquered itself

Yeah, except Egypt was never number one. It didn't "eventually decline and fall", it just got conquered several times because it had bitch made military.

Rome actually conquered shit and had a mighty Empire that encompassed almost all of the known world (Egypt included) whilst the Egyptians had to be careful not to trip and get conquered (AGAIN). Don't even try to compare.

>Egypt was monotheistic before Rome, Macedonia, and Kush conquered them
No. In fact their one surge in power happened because of Monotheism when the Ayyubids and Mamluks started beating ass.

Well... You could just build it all before you go to shit. Just like the Egyptians did.

Rome was BTFO more, Babylon was BTFO more, Carthage was BTFO more, and They all lasted LESS than Egypt, suck it retard

>Egypt was never number one.
>Conquests of Thumoses.jpg

Egypt held more land than most most contemporary statal entities, They conquered all of the Levantine coast and Nubia during the new kingdom

>Compared to the Persians
>Compared to the Greeks
>Compared to the Romans
Yeah, nah. They were a meme.

>Yeah, except Egypt was never number one.
Lmfao these are the quality posters of Veeky Forums

Which came all 2000 years after Egypt was born as a kingdom and lasted way less

All of them came a millennia after the peak of the Egyptians. It's like saying the Macedonian Empire wasn't impressive because it pales to the Umayyad Empire. With the rise of technology everything becomes larger.

For the sake of argument, define your points for a civilization to be "number one".

Egypt literally did Empire shit millenia before any of the three existed.

>Greeks
>Empire
Lmao, you mean Macedon. Greeks can't even unify for shit.

Yeah, because they actually had opposition and weren't just a bunch of fags with no external threats for almost the entirety of their run. Whenever the Egyptians faced someone big, they got conquered like the bitches they were. They're literally the Donald Cerrone of civilisations.

>T-they c-came l-later so it d-doesn't count!!
Pathetic """argument""" you have there, especially considering they coexisted.

Read above.

>Thinks the only time Greeks conquered was under Alexander
Lol, the fact that you speak like this makes me more than certain that you're not even a History freshman but one of those Art History losers who signed up for an Egyptology course and is now in love with the Egyptian memes.

Lmao indeed, go cry into a corner, defeated much like the Egyptians. I'd spit on you.

>Egypt literally did Empire shit millenia before any of the three existed.

I guess being the kingdom with the most elaborated art and architecture and also the wealthiest kingdom with control over most of the important Mediterranean ports means " doing shit" to your retarded ass

>Pathetic """argument""" you have there, especially considering they coexisted.

How is it pathetic, you autistic butthurt crybaby?

Egypt managed to last as a kingdom with the same culture and institutions for over 3000 years despite being conquered a few times, all the civilizations you mentioned didn't last 1/3th of Egypt, you mentioned the Persians, who were obliterated by a much smaller power after only two fucking centuries
>Thinks the only time Greeks conquered was under Alexander

Not him, but yeah, before that it was different city states or alliances of city states, not "The Greeks", who were never unified before Alexander unified their ass.

>Lmao indeed, go cry into a corner

You're the autistic manchild typing like a 4 year old and making one retarded statement after another after being backed into a corner, keep crying, people will always find Egypt more interesting than your beloved cultures no one gives a shit about.

To busy building buildings and such not enough into army, gear and training. A Canadian with a toothpick is more intimidating than Egyptians

You are just jealous because no one cares about your bunch of savages civilization ASSyrian

I don't either care about them either, I just enjoy humiliating Egyptboos and exposing them as feeble and pathetic.

I assume in your hyperventilated rush you forgot to quote the right guy you panicky little loser.

>Architecture
So did the Amerindians and it did them no good. "Art and architecture" matters jackshit when you get taken over constantly, you're just lucky enough that the people who took over aren't hell bent on destroying your culture and replacing it because there's NOTHING you could do about it if they did.

>How is it pathetic
It is a pathetic argument. I already explained why they lasted long, they didn't have as many enemies and the ones they had weren't that powerful. Rome had to fight Carthage, the Gauls, Hispania was a problem for 200 years, Germania was a problem, even the Greeks were a pest. Greeks had the Persians breathing down their neck for centuries and don't even get me started on the Persians.

Egyptians crumbled under any real opposition because they were weak as shit, learn to lvie it with.

>who were never unified before Alexander unified their ass
>What are the Medic Wars?
>What is the Great Panhellenic League?
Again, you expose yourself for EXACTLY like I said you were, an Art History student who took a class of Egyptology. You're fucking pathetic, a crying little bitch with nothing to show for it.

Go cry some more because I exposed both you and the civilisation you're obsessed about not unlike a weeaboo as weak and frail.

Cry, little bitch.

Compared to who anyway?

The Sumerians were cucked by everyone and vanished into oblivion, the Assyrians sperged out and genocided everyone but then were quickly defeated after like two centuries, the Persians lasted even less

What is a real opposition though? You wouldn't consider the Babylonians or the Hittites real?

And it's not that Egypt is what was weak but the empire holding Egypt, and the locals had no option but to bend because peasants can't fight armies and revolts didn't work because it was too important to Rome and the Arabs and I guess obedience mentality to the foreign Pharaohs Ptolemies.

And Egypt was torn apart by dynasties fighting over the throne they didn't even fight the Persians outside of Egypt and waited until they were on their doorstep and bet everything on one fight and lost but revolted later and fought Persia on the Eastern mediterranean cities but they even then it wasn't stable and the dynastic wars failed campaigns like Teos's campaign.

>get destroyed constantly

Lol what?

The Egyptian kingdom was formed around the 32nd century bc and it remained unconquered until the 17th century bc, 1500 years later, so much for being "constantly" conquered, also their culture was never replaced until Rome or after that, they kept the same religion, institutions, more or less the same language, hell, even the same fucking motifs like the pose Narmer does in its 32nd century bc palette is the same Hellenistic pharaohs were depicted doing in the 3rd century bc.

> they didn't have as many enemies and the ones they had weren't that powerful

They didn't?

What about all the fucking Lybian nomads trying to conquered them, the Palestinian and Syrian kingdoms, the Anatolian ones, the Aegean kingdoms, the Nubians and the Mesopotamian ones?

Fuck off, they had plenty of enemies, read a book.

>Greeks had the Persians breathing down their neck for centuries and don't even get me started on the Persians.

Yes, and a lot of important Greek city states were conquered by the Persians and remained under their control for centuries, your point?

>Egyptians crumbled under any real opposition because they were weak as shit,

Not really, they managed to overthrow the Hyksos, they resisted the Hittites who collapsed like pussies a few decades after the battle of Kadesh while the Egyptians survived for more than a thousands years after their confrontation.

Read a book instead of marathooning Jhon Green's Youtube playlist

>What are the Medic Wars?

Wars which saw some Greek city states ally for a short amount of time and then instantly going back to fighting one another and destroying themselves in the process right after the Persian wars

>an Art History student who took a class of Egyptology

No, I study CS, try again retard.

Shoo, shoo manchild, read a book and try to put your anger and frustration into good use instead of bashing a civilization you don't know anything about.

>Inb4 some memer tells me they were 3k years old by the time Greeks were even a thing
Name me another major nation/society that existed for literally millennia without being conquered that still exists in some form as a country today. Greentexting it doesn't refute the argument, egypt was in it's heyday for thousands of years. That's like saying Napoleon was bad general because he lost at Waterloo, he literally spent a decade and a half obliterating his opponents all over Europe.
Also you forgot that the Persians conquered Egypt before the Macedonians.

Why have so few nations/societies make it to the thousand year mark?

Compared to the fucking examples I listed above? No, are you fucking mental?

>it's not that Egypt was weak, it's just that it was weak
Gotcha.

>And Egypt was torn apart
Romans had issues from day one with the monarchies, throughout the Republic and don't even get me started in Imperial Rome. The only thing that kept Greeks unified was fear because they fucking hated eachother. Persians literally had to pull out the Medic wars and come back 10 years later because of internal conflicts. Stop pretending those are excuses, they were fucking garbage.

Again, they had no real opposition. Of course you can boast of being "unconquered" when there's no real threat to conquer you. Every time they faced a player who knew what he was doing, they got embarrassed like the little bitches they were.

>THEY KEPT DA CULTURE ROFL
Because they were allowed to keep it. It wasn't their choice. Carthage wasn't allowed to keep theirs, you really think if any of the non-stop conquerors they had in Egypt decided they didn't like Egyptian culture they would've been allowed to keep it? Don't be a moron (kinda hard not to considering you're a crying bitch of an Egyptboo).

>they had plenty of enemies
Garbage ones. Try to compare them to the ones I mentioned in my previous post and come to me again, little Art History loser.

>Greek city states were conquered
And reconquered when they fought. They had a back and forth, mainland Greece was fine and not under Persian rule. But the detail you forget is that Persians at the time were a big player, unlike shit Egyptians faced.

>Not really
>Proceeds to mention a bunch of nobodies compared to the guys I mentioned
Rofl, you're reaching like a motherfucker there, bitch.

>saw some
Saw most Greek City States in an alliance against Persia. Nice moving goalposts though, I thought Greeks were never unified before Alexander?

>Rest is you crying and sperging out
Egyptboo Art History fag BTFO, cry more.

I already explained (SEVERAL times) why Egypt wasn't conquered. They never faced real opposition. When they did, they got BTFO.

>Persians conquered Egypt before the Macedonians
I should add that to the list of cultures that COMPLETELY OBLITERATED AND TRAMPLED over EGYPT with fucking EASE, yes.

Hittites were the biggest power of the time, having all of Anatolia under their control and parts of modern day Syrian and Iraq, still they couldn't conquer Egypt

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

For sure my man, they were comparable to the shit Greece, Rome and Persia faced, for fucking sure my man!

Surely millions of times more threatening than the Gauls

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>Compared to the fucking examples I listed above?
The Babylonian empire encompassed all of the lands of Persian empire without and the Hitties controlled a large amount of land and were going to get more if they didn't find opposition, why aren't they comparable again? They are just not golirified in pop culture because the west doesn't care about them.

>Romans had issues from day one with the monarchies, throughout the Republic and don't even get me started in Imperial Rome
Don't much about Rome but considering their size they could just divert their attention and raise another army and get back the land. Not like Egypt's situation where they Persians had crossed the Sinai peninsula and their delta capital was very close to the enemy.

lol snownigger detected, Hittites actually had an empire while Celts were just tribal savages

>Babylonians aren't glorified in pop culture
Lol. They just weren't relevant outside their sphere of influence is all, don't try to victimise them.

>Don't much about Rome
>But I'll proceed to talk anyway
C'mon.

>No arguments whatsoever
Thought so little Egyptboo Art History bitch.

My english is bad but yours worse

they didn't really have a need to have a strong military culture

>Lol. They just weren't relevant outside their sphere of influence is all, don't try to victimise them.
So were the Persians, the Babyloinans just weren't around at a time of European power.
>C'mon.
Tell me what is wrong about what I said, Mr. Egyptboos crusher ™

Why?

>ease
No.

>
>No arguments whatsoever
Pretending to be blind is not an argument

>Posts a picture of the shittiest military in the imperial world
>Posts a picture of an empire that didn't even last a thousand years
>Posts an empire that brought ZERO scientific advancement in the time that it was in power

lmao'ing at your retardation

Except the Persians were relevant at a European scale, even Mediterranean one. It's not comparable.

>"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ROME, BUT I'LL TALK ABOUT ROME!!!"
Try.

With EXTREME ease.

>No arguments whatsoever round 2
Keep trying kiddo, maybe one day.

@3595566
Weak b8 that doesn't deserve a (You).

>>>/reddit/

>I enjoy humiliating Egyptaboos
No, you enjoy provoking people on the internet when you are shielded from the consequences of your actions. You haven't "humiliated" anyone by saying shit 14 year old kids who just learned about Sparta say.

"Lol always conquered" "Lol why they get their ass kick" "Lol why does the most powerful civilization in early human history stagnate and fall unlike every other empire that has ever appeared on this Earth which appeared and lasted forever and dominated the military game forever even after guns and drones came to dominate warfare lol" "Lol why do I have so many cocks in my mouth and how am I still talking lol"

>THESE CIVILIZATIONS ARENT IMPORTANT UNTIL I SAY THEY ARE
>STOP LAUGHING AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>FUCKING PHARAOHFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>First you tried to portray me as one of those Amerindianboo dorks
>Then as an Assyrian one
>Now as a Spartan one
Maybe just accept the fact that you and the rest of these Egyptboos got humiliated and stop being so angry?

>most powerful civilization in early human history
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh man, you Art History fags never fail to make me laugh.

Stop crying, humiliated bitch.

Feel free to try again faggot, maybe you can have an actual rebuttal on hand this time.

This autist is so obnoxious

Compare Egypt to other Bronze Age Civilizations and afterwards
>Hittites
Don't exist anymore
>Assyrians
Don't exist except as a tiny meme minority in Iraq or whatever
>Sumerians
Don't exist
>Romans
Don't Exist
>Egypt
Still survives to this day, and lasted way longer than any other of those civilizations before it got conquered.

Yeah, I'd find someone obnoxious too if they completely humiliated and exposed me as an Art History fag who took an Egyptology class and became an Egyptboo.

Your tears are delicious.

Rome still exists too, it doesn't mean the Romans or Roman culture still exists. You're being an intellectually dishonest little loser like the rest of these Art History nerds who never opened a history book.

>Romans exist
That's like saying the Persian empire exists because we still have Iran.
Cry harder about being BTFO

>The reading comprehension of this Egyptboo who got completely obliterated and outed as a dumb nig
Try again, Art History dumbass.

>Inb4 you delete your post after being exposed as a double digit IQ having moron

>HE SAID SPARTA SO MUST BE SPARTABOO ACCUSATION

I was comparing you to a child, user. Because you say the same things I hear 14 year olds say when they don't understand empires or the true weight of history. Wars and conquests that fed entire civilizations and brought upon the greatest wave of scientific advancement prior to the Renaissance are described as "lol dey got their ass kickd" and "beating up nobodies" like a civilization has to win a popularity contest with absolute cretins to be respected.

You're trolling, mining for (you)'s. And here I am giving them to you.

I'll repeat. You've "humiliated" no one. No Egyptaboo is walking away from this thread with a changed perspective or even a shadow of doubt in their mind, because the warblings of a half-coherent faggot on some Mongolian throat singing forum means less than nothing. They're walking away because you're an abrasive cunt who can't make a reasoned argument to save his life, not because you've trounced them with your rhetorical superiority, claiming "dey got beat ups" and "dose guys ey beat up weren't importan becuz I sez so" like any true sophist should. You're the turd in the punch bowl, user, and when you die no one will mourn you. Your grave will be destroyed in thermonuclear fire to be forgotten in ignominy, while the ruins of the Old Kingdom will remain even as all human life is extinguished from this planet, a testament to our soaring heights, while you exemplify the lowest and basest that humanity has to offer.

I like how you unable to refute anything i said because you've been thoroughly btfo. I enjoy watching autistic retards like you cry and scream only to continue getting destroyed.

>Backpedalling when you get outed as a complete and utter moron with no argument
It's okay, you can do whatever you want, people will look at this and recognise you've been humiliated non-stop along with the rest of the Art History Egyptboos.

>is walking away from this thread with a changed perspective or even a shadow of doubt in their mind
That's part of the definition. You can bombard someone with non-stop truth and facts and they will cling irrationally to their autistic love.

>They're walking away
Because much like you, they got BTFO and outed as surface level morons who are either Freshmen at a History Uni (which doesn't seem to be the case, otherwise they wouldn't be spouting shit like this) or Art History kids who took an Egyptology class at some point. Stop crying. You are in literal tears because I outed you one of these losers.

I didn't need to refute anything because your reading comprehension fucked you over like the double digit IQ moron you are.

READ what I wrote again, then READ your own post again and tell me where I said that "Romans exist". Go ahead, I'll wait. Bonus is if you read the moron I was replying to, then you realise I BTFO both you and him and your """"argument"""" applies to him but not me.

>Inb4 you delete your post like the complete and utter fucking moron you are
Roflmfao I'm laughing my ass off at your stupidity, do you even know how to tie your shoes you mouthbreathing retard? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The only one with a double digit IQ here is you user.

Let's hear some of your hot opinions.

Got anything that isn't just throwing mud on other people's accomplishments? You got some original thoughts bouncing around in that vapid empty fucking skull of yours?

No, you don't. Of course you don't. And you never will.

Lmao you wrote so much butthurt in your post and I won't even read it.
Stay BTFO newfriend

You're damn right.

>No argument
>Just insults because I exposed you as a double digit IQ having moron
Roflmfao.

>No argument
You got OBLITERATED ROFLMFAO. EZ, like all other Egyptboos. I almost "inb4'd" the fact that you were gonna pretend to be trolling to weasel out of getting BTFO, but I don't need to, people are smart enough to see right through your bullshit.

BTFO.

thanks for the (you)s and thanks for staying btfo

@3595660
You don't even deserve another (You) from me after I BTFO you so hard you little bitch.

Now keep crying and stay obsessed with me because I made you into a bitch. You can say I'm your pimp.

Holy fuck is this nigger autistic? What could compel someone to shitpost this hard? It can't be just bait.

>ITT: Tears from WEWUZ.

Thats a very judeocentric view of strength user

Crap, are you sure? Cause I don't like that at all.

Greek states were neither conquered nor unified by Alexander.

>Coming in defense of an empire that ruled over Jews at its height

do you have any fucking idea how long of a time frame youre talking about