Is bitcoin worthless and are we just trying to get the normies in to take their money?

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/bitcoin-was-just-used-to-pay-for-a-new-home-in-texas/
bitpremier.com/
squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're asking this: you're a normie.
sage

What managa????

Ask yourself this: can you buy grocieries with Bitcoin? What about a house? If the answer to both is no, it's worthless. Dubs confirm.

kys nocoiner

Hahaha, no, of course not. Why would you even ask such a question? Hahaha. Totally legit. Hahaha.

>tripfag
>nocoiner
>FUD

What will you do when it's actually universal a form of payment?

any time buttcoin comes up, our banker friends get really nervous

must be worthless

Amazon will accept bitcoin soon. I bought fake yeezys with bitcoin. Got in at $1600 feelsgoodman

yeah sure completely worthless...
move along nothing to see here.

YOU CAN BUY A HOUSE

and i believe overstock accepts BTC

Bitcoin is worthless. What you're buying isn't currency, but merely the branding attached to the currency. The currency itself has no practical use and no value. It's a digital variant of the pyramid scheme. You need a constant supply of investors to keep its value up. The earlier investors get their returns but the later investors lose their money.

Fiat money is also worthless beside being supported by governments, doesnt even make a good fire.

hehehehe, buttcoin? why its made up! not like our made up money! hehe wut no ours is made up differently, its special! hueheue dump bitcoin noaw!

AFAIK, Bitcoin's Blockchain is already obsolete, a crash is inevitable and the 'flippening' will happen.

The more important question is which Blockchains will reign when their improvements are fully realized?

BTFO FAGGET NIGGER

futurism.com/bitcoin-was-just-used-to-pay-for-a-new-home-in-texas/

dubs of truth

Yes you can buy both with btc retard. Also flights and hotels and cars and food and clothes and whatever else. gyft.com

I'm selling used stuff for crypto
From sports gear to cars, whatever I can flip

Shit you can buy islands and mansions too. Have been able to for years, fking normie

bitpremier.com/

it's amazing to me the ceo of jp morgan resorts to the same fud tactics as a bunch of autistic neets on this board. in his case it actually works though.

squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/

Whelp. Your wrong on the groceries part.

pray to doge if this is true and then all cryptocurrencies rise to 20x

Nice dubs you faggot. A little bit short, just like your IQ.

to answer your question: bitcoin is the safest way to store value, and its tech will keep improving. transaction speed will become faster and faster. adoption is inevitable.

You can mine bitcoin yourself smartass

>the later investors lose their money

yeah they lose their fiat and get bitcoins, which they spend in the future on cybernetic enhancements while you're left foraging in the megaslums

gg no re