Next Shitcoin to moon

Veeky Forums I'm at my wit's end here. If I miss the fucking moon on my next coin or buy ATH again I will probably just fucking quit life.

Any tips on the next actual moon would be appreciated. If you can provide reasons that would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

rialto.ai/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/RIALTO.AI_Whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy the next SHIFT dip.

Okcash and korecoin always moon together.

Yesterday it was Kore, so despite Okcash being down ten percent, i threw money at it. Look at it today.

Key is to sort by percent change, go to the bottom and look for frequent shit coins you always saw moon and wondered wtf

I don't have any tips. When a coin is about to moon, I'll post it here.

$ELIX dummy, shit hasn't even begun.

My personal guesses on next one to moon today aside from okcash would be patientory or syndicate. Syndicate is already stampeding up the charts

XZC is about to moon.

e$pers on yobit

ELIX

RLC primed for mooning.

Whales been accumulating.

>or syndicate.
user I think you just saved my life. I will post on Veeky Forums again in a month's time to confirm but I have done all the TA and research and think this could possibly be the coin that stops be necking myself.

I am averaging in now.

Start getting ELIX my dude

For something to moon you need low volume, low market cap, and a good project with something major coming soon. IOC fits this with the upcoming DIONS update soon. This is a guaranteed 300% increase.

just off yourself now and save some of your dignity.

doge and or bitbean

DOGE. It's near it's ATL and has been seeing a lot of buy orders the past 48 hours.

Volume is back down to what it was and it's still holding reasonable steady around 90k sats.

Fintech in 3 days should see another pump

Follow some crypto twitter people, they tweet their entries. If there are several threads here shilling it, you're probably too late on the pump and will get stuck holding bags. Don't fomo buy, you're going to get fucked. If a train leaves without you, you don't chase the train, you just wait for the next one.

recommend some twatter crypos

this. best shitcoin for modest gains without huge loses.

SecretsOfCrypto (turn on notification for this one)
Needacoin
ThisIsNuse
Cryptocobain
DJThistle01
Crazy_crypto
Sicarious_
AngeloBTC
Pacoiin
Cryptomocho

I'm missing a few, but they're all in the same circle, so check who they RT and who they tweet with. These are the guys who have been doing this for years and post charts.

Stay the fuck away from WolfOfPoloniex, the Asian Whale Club guy, and anyone shilling a private pay group. You're gonna get dumped on hard.

thanks. how often are they correct? can I except consistent gains by following them?

They post entries, not exits. These guys watch charts and do research on upcoming events and updates. They don't talk about shit that's already mooning, more often than not, you're going to have to hold for a few days or weeks. But those 5x+ gains are worth the wait.

Bought IoP right before it started bleeding at 84k, it's going to pump right?

For heaven's sake, get yourselves some Verge.

2give gonna start mooning later today or tomorrow

almost went all in on iop 8hrs ago
up 60% now since
just

Rialto.ai
-market making
-arbitrage
-ai trading
-data services and open tools

Their token, XRL, represents proof of membership in rialto.ai and pays dividends semi annually in eth based on their profit
rialto.ai/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/RIALTO.AI_Whitepaper.pdf

Found this literal future top 20 thanks to the +2500 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Best of luck dude, if you actually follow this advice and ignore all the shills you'll do well

SALT

While you guys hype up Link and pour money into it getting the whales fatter their is another altcoin out there that is being traded on etherdelta called FAPcoin. it is only days old and price/volume is low. even under ICO price. This is treated like a memecoin but could you imagine getting into dogecoin early and getting 50million of them to only sell at 10cents each?

If you want to go to the moon then buy FAPcoin before they finish building the rocket!

To see trading of it go to the etherdelta exchange and select the coin dropdown, click "other" then input this address: "0x6467882316dc6e206FEef05fBa6deaA69277f155"
Then input the name: FAP

I went in @ 5k and yes this is shilling it because its early days. i know you guys aren't dumb. But its worth having a few FAPcoins just in case this thing moons bigtime.

BNT, EOS, DLT, DNT, ZRX, MTL

price of BMC has been falling for a while.

Trst is mooning right now

buy storj and wait a few weeks, also accumulate sone civic

DOGE

It's literally at 95k right now. You already have a 10% profit.

Neblio/NEBL is one to watch for.
PoS tokens with 10% annual staking returns, low market cap but reasonable wealth distribution.

It's a Stratis/Eth-like platform aimed at being more user friendly than the competition for enterprise blockchain apps.

Buy sia, it's about to go up... then then sell, boom, free money.. not that much, but money none the less..