Basic Autism Token

>muh mozilla firefox dev
>muh brave shit UI browser
>muh adopt a chromium browser which only unique feature is adblock instead of making an addon for chrome

Google Ads control almost all of the revenue streams online, no one will use or support your stupid token, or pay if they can just use the fucking adblock for free and get more money from google ads. Silicon valley supercucks will make sure this never achieves mass adoption. Mozilla Firefag is just trying to relive his glorydays, but the game has changed. You can chase the pump but get ready to be burned.

>Not reading the whitepaper

>Doubting the power of a solid dev team

>read the whitepaper

There's no revenue incentive for independent sites, or any reason for people to switch to a browser that doesn't port over extensions unless you edit the fucking code. Stay poor BATlet

>being this mad

ads are the biggest nuisance in the modern world, and half the sites you visit won't even let you browse while using an ad blocker. This circumvents the problem and allows for everyone to get what they want.

Again it doesn't really, Ad Revenue and hosting is a huge market for both the site provider and advertiser. This is only doable for small sites, and forcing everyone to refill their bat tokens once a month is ludicrous. This is true delusion that this will ever be adopted

If you read the whitepaper you would know that the bat wallet is designed to be easily implemented and work with any browser there will be no need to change browser if you dont want to
Stay poor pajeet go back to take shits in your streets

Dumbest FUD I've read all day. Even if it's not the revolutionary project people are saying it is, it will definitely pump, and fags like you will miss out.

Again, you're assuming google will allow this, which they won't. Ad revenue and learning algorithms for recommendations have had millions poured in and generated huge revenue streams for companies online. One offbrand adblock isnt going to be

1. Mainstream enough
2. Lucrative enough
3. People don't care enough

Stop being a fucking idiot you can buy in for the pump but itll never have mass adoption

>forcing everyone to refill their bat tokens once a month is ludicrous
ICare to point out where this is proposed? Because I think you pulled that shit out of your ass
Save the FUD for next week bruv, I also want a good entry point but two weeks ahead is stupid

Last line was literally to chase the pump, the project will never succeed tho and i actively use the BAT token and brave browser exclusively

>pay sites w bat tokens
>option to not pay at all

No one's gonna fucking pay dipshit, this is a sad attempt to crowdshare donations that'll never take off, and an even sadder attempt to shill firefag's browser

>Assuming google will allow this which they wont
Listen up brainlet they cant do shit to stop people from doing what they want , an example google dosnt like when people install custom android versions on their phones I've personally installed over 20 different android versions through time what have they done to stop me faggot I'll tell you what NOTHING they are powerless against clients

>being this fucking stupid

You think normies give a shit? They're not as autistic as you. Their main clients aren't NEETs larping online you fucking sperg. No one gives a shit about your autistic android installations and the fact that you even used it as a fucking metaphor show how removed you are from the world lmao

>>being this fucking stupid
>You think normies give a shit? They're not as autistic as you. Their main clients aren't NEETs larping online you fucking sperg. No one gives a shit about your autistic android installations and the fact that you even used it as a fucking metaphor show how removed you are from the world lmao

Oh my sweet summer child i feel like steve jobs showing the mouse and the normie windows graphic system to the ibm company and getting fudded by people like you, is not my job to spoon feed you so gtfo from my board faggot

Gj confirming you're actually retarded and delusional

I dont think people ever take you seriously so whatever everything gonna crash this is all about tulips buy stocks

Why u care?

Ok answer this deluded BATgays. If javascript miners can successfully be employed (as in the case of piratebay), then why is BAT even needed anymore? This way the hosts of the website can set up a miner for whatever coin they want instead of your basic autism token.

bought at5k, sold at 6.5k, happy with this shittoken

You don't get it. Nobody is getting it. BAT gives the people (you and me) a choice. Our data we generate should not be free. Who we are should not be freely uploaded into a machine learning function.

Our data is valuable. You want my data? You pay.

BAT creates a reward system that works.

Ultimately, it is in the hands of the internet citizens.

How much do we value our individuality?

Right now... not much. In the future,

maybe.

Unfortunately the browser sucks. Performance-wise, it's the same as other browsers. The interface isn't intuitive. There's no way to watch videos. They should've at least finished this part before releasing it.

You don't scare me punk

WE ARE THE BAT MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

HOOOOOOOAHHHHHH

There is ZERO chance I allow a website to steal my cpu power for revenue. I assume the majority agree with me.

token is dog shit but the browser is nice

the value proposition doesn't just lie in the consumer not wanting to see ads dipshit, it lies within advertising agencies being able to acquire cheaper advertising by cutting out the middleman.

too many misinformed retards like you make it about the consumer, its not about the consumer

>fuding this hard
keep at it user I want to buy in at a cheaper price before mercury release

It's BATty boys you absolute newfag.

Come at me bro

why do my shitcoins always DO THIS