Chainlink whale reporting in

Funny to say that, but I put ~150k USD of crypto into this so I guess that qualifies me.

Look at the top 50 holders. See anyone selling their bags? Thought not.

Go ahead, go to etherscan, look at the top 100 holders, tell me how much of it is "in circulation".

There's a small number of weak scared hands trading their bags. Smart money is holding.

That is all.

stop making me fap Veeky Forums

dope.
happy trading user

>linkies getting nervous so they attempt fomo on Veeky Forums

Yes because if you sell your bags now you'll be losing tens of thousands of dollars. You have no choice but to hold your worthless shitcoin till it pumps to at least breakeven.

if I wasted 150k on this scam I'd be coping hard too, OP

if i sell now i'd still make profit. but i won't sell because i'm not stupid.

x10 in 3 weeks. smart choice user

$320m market cap within a month?

Easy.

>ICO scams shall last forever
can't wait to see 99% of shitcoins fail miserably

Do you plan to spin-up a node to claim your share of the 'node operators' 35%?

How can I check this rich list of sorts?

A two layer scam you say

>scam
See you at SIBOS friendo.

of course. You have to be a special kind of retard to sell LINK below ICO price. That shit is going to rocket so fucking hard in a few weeks. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

But I guess in the current environment even OMG would have been dumped below ICO price by weak-handed idiots. That's where we are now. It won't last though.

Obviously.

In response to the first reply, I'm here to try to help people from making a big mistake.

Second hint. Low volume. Only 2.5% traded in last 24 hours.

Yup.
A bunch of vaguely promising ICOs got dumped under ICO price immediately after hitting the exchanges.
Even in this toxic environment, LINK shot x2 after hitting fucking ED.
This thing is going to take off something fierce when people wake up to this project. SIBOS is going to be an eye-opener.

>Second hint. Low volume. Only 2.5% traded in last 24 hours.
This.

When LINK mooned, volume was a blistering 4 million dollars. This was day fucking one.
The correction has been taking place on a fraction of that volume.
Clear signs.

Because it's a shit coin that no one wants retards, just cut your lossses and buyFAP coin.

>LINK shot x2 after hitting fucking ED.
you realize most tokens trade well above ico price in the short period where volume is nonexistent? now the market speaks for itself. it was a pump and dump that got way too much hype.

larping or coping, either way I don't feel sorry for you

>just cut your lossses and buyFAP coin.
i lol'd

whale here holding for 3 years, buying and accumulating on the way up

I'm a whale too and so are all my whale friends. We aren't fucking selling you idiots.

Some of my whale friends are actively spreading fud to accumulate more. This is going to be 45 cents in 3 weeks.

Stay poor niggers

kek

Whale reporting in with 200M LINK, I am going to pump LINK on ED in 5 minutes strap in boys