So, how accurate is his (wife's) paganism?

So, how accurate is his (wife's) paganism?

Other urls found in this thread:

lasmarkki.fi/
youtube.com/watch?v=wogBjxxoYg0
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the stories of giants and norse gods is really an allegory for giving birth
I guess they could be right, I wouldn't know.
Good music though.

I wonder what pagan pussy smells like?

Checked.

He seems completely cucked. He's reached the point where he dogmatically believes only what his wife tells him.

Mead and gold.

You can interpret anything in any way you want to. It's not rocket science, just gotta have a seemingly logical premise and build on that.

>lmao why would ancient pagans have fertility cults like it just doesn't make any sense lol
can't really argue with his logic desu.

we wuz neanderthals eating placenta and sheeeit

Paganism Ain't free. The Kali Yuga gotta be litterd with the blood of Heroes. Varg KRISTIAN vikernes aka "Pagan Feminist" is not a real pagan. he is part of a telluric fertility cult and probbaly atheist as well :DD. HEROES and transcendence not vagina and PLACENTA ok. praise pater dyeus.

Pretty accurate desu, it's just that Paganism is just that weird

kek

this

If you wanted to discuss the legitimacy of videos, Veeky Forums would have a field day.
Varg almost never provides any sources or proofs on his videos and all his "lessons" are literally that, fantasy, stories, fables or more accurately, theories...

I remember watching video when Varg explained that Norway wasn't christian until 17th century, but in reality they were fake christians who followed "celtic pagan christianity" and in 17th century oppressing christian inquisition came and burned all of their beautiful pagan worship n'shiet... All of this as usually unsourced...
The most amusing shit is that, his subscribers who unironically worship Vargas new age philosopher, eat this shit up so easily that whenever you critique it, they will start screeching "ebil christcuck".

You can't debate with the man because he doesn't debate people he disagrees with but instead he even fucking silences them.
It's almost like a fucking cult.

based

Wolf Vikingguy.

>I remember watching video when Varg explained that Norway wasn't christian until 17th century, but in reality they were fake christians who followed "celtic pagan christianity" and in 17th century oppressing christian inquisition came and burned all of their beautiful pagan worship n'shiet... All of this as usually unsourced...
This is actually somewhat accurate, since many of the paganic rites did actually stay with the catholic faith. It was not until reformation and conversion to lutheranism that the old paganic ways were finally left behind in the nordics. You know since reformationists decided to ''purify'' the catholic faith, they actually ended up removing a lot of the old paganic rites.

>who followed "celtic pagan christianity"

What's the link between Norway and Celts ?

countless paganitic rites/names still exist in Scandinavia. Doesn't mean we're not christianized

That's a stupid materialistic reading. Made of shudras. Birth on this earth is nothing.

Fertility means also the fertility of land and animals.

Pagans liked fucking and food

>siege-pilled

Name a few please. I only know about Juhannus

Christianity was semi-syncretic everywhere. People clung to old traditions and forced them to fit. Is Scandinavia particularly special in that regard?

yule (all nordic countries)
midsummer (sweden and finland)
walpurgis (sweden, finland, northern germany)
harvest festivales (all nordic countries, date usually dependent on provincial customs)
all saint's day ("christian" holiday with lots of old pagan influence)

paganism shouldnt worry about accuracy, thats like worrying about making a mess while having sex in a hotel

Seems the real issues in this matter is what actually constitutes a Christian and how fluid actually IS the line between Christianity and other beliefs (what amount of so called pre-Christian beliefs are allowed to be integrated into Christianity)? I'd reckon no real answer can come to these conclusions unless they are from Jesus himself. At best you can choose to agree with a mainstream consensus but those can always be reasonably argued against.

At the very least i'll leave this imo observation. : Urbanism, materialism/humanism and modernity have done more to destroy folksy European beliefs than Christianity ever did or wanted to. That won't stop neopagans from directing their hatestick towards Christianity though.

Literally autistic screeching.

Varg is an uneducated retard, and anyone with a basic knowledge of history, prehistory, genetics, anthropology and religion can notice it.

In his last video he claims that Aryans were "matriarchal". Yes, this is the level of retardness of Vikernes. He also said that "Dinaric race is a result of Turks raping Balkan women", and "Chinese civilization was European".

His mind is literally "I would prefer x to be true, so I will always claim that x is true even if everything proves me wrong". This is why he keeps saying that Neanderthals were blond and blue eyed even if he has no proof for that.

Anthroplogically, he is an anthitesis of Neanderthal, with his Mediterrenean--influenced progressive facial features. And after some people said that to him, he answered "B-BUT LOOKS CAN CHANGE OVER TIME!111". What a fucking delusional retard.
>inb4 butthurt christkike
Actually a "pagan" atheist, I just dislike Varg's idiocy and ignorance.

>Anthroplogically, he is an anthitesis of Neanderthal, with his Mediterrenean--influenced progressive facial features.
that's because he's half Cyprian.

>I remember watching video when Varg explained that Norway wasn't christian until 17th century, but in reality they were fake christians who followed "celtic pagan christianity" and in 17th century oppressing christian inquisition came and burned all of their beautiful pagan worship n'shiet... All of this as usually unsourced...

I have a couple sources that tell about paganism in finland till 17th century but they are in a book form and only available in fucking finnish and swedish. Mostly tax records from Suur-Kemi and "Suomen Kansanusko"-book has sources from many pagans which were alive till early 1900's. But death of paganism is hard to descripe because there actually exists a syncretism of religions in scandinavia where old . - mixed with christianity. Like for example huntsmen would pray for good luck from Saints and old gods with same rituals and just speak to them both while performing the rites like they would to old gods. Varg is kinda of right in here but he has not made is research to understand how the christinity took over scandinavia

Also my source to the old paganism

Suur-Kemin seurakunta

TEKIJÄT:
Itkonen, Tuomo
JULKAISUTIEDOT:
NIMI: Jatuli
VUOSI: 1950

>Dinaric race is a result of Turks raping Balkan women

except its not a race and its older than most other euro populations

lasmarkki.fi/

You can find it from this site but search is horrible and direct linking here doesn't work for some reason

Yeah that's true. I feel that every holiday is a blend, and that's also what we were taught in school when I was a kid. Our holidays are a synthesis of old pagan traditions and christian ones.

This so fucking much.

T.

>except its not a race and its older than most other euro populations
It is a race, and you are right that it's older. But Vikernes probably never heard of Bell-Beaker culture.

its more like a set of localised phenotypes, the only real connection, other than culture and langage, is the haplogroup, but most of the people of that specific haplogroup hate each other and will deny to their last breath and the last drop of blood they have anything in common

I'm not religious but Christianity is what made Europe after Roman Empire fell

He has sourced his book, his wife's books, and his game MYFAROG.
Norwegians are ethnically (read: culturally) half Celtic due to the numerous Scottish, Welsh, and Irish thralls they took.
It's similar to how the Swedes took on some Slavic and Baltic traditions and have Balto-Slavic DNA in them.
The Danes have traces of the English and Celts etc.

9/10 for the pater dyeus typo (Dyeus Pater)

>takes wifes last name
Vorg Vokornos absolutely BTFO

What a fucking retard

The thing is, none of those are really "religious" in the sense that Christianity is religious. Christianity is religious in a more Platonic and metaphysical sense, while paganism is more of a culture and tradition, in a non-metaphysical way, and when I say that I mean that it has no set doctrine, pagan traditions could vary from region to region or even from family to family, this doesn't mean one is more correct than the other in a metaphysical sense, unlike Christianity which has an official doctrine. In this way one could be a "Christian pagan". It would be like one being a 'Christian (insert opinion here)'
It is a question of identity.
Our conception of paganism and Christianity being opposed in a religious sense is a Christian persepective. I don't think every Christian who came into contact with paganism had the same opinions on it. Some realized it was not like Christianity, or rather Christianity was unlike it, while others saw one as just another shade of the other.
Varg is an idiot for not seeing this or even considering it. He even says on his blog Paganism is not a religion but a culture.
He's a hard atheist though and he wont suffer anyone who thinks that there might be more to the world than pure deterministic material.

>nords are 50%crltic
Haha fuuuck off, kid

Very good post, user.
Gonna screencap it for future discussion about paganism.

t. brown haired green eyed """Nordmann"""

Norwegians are communist

>brow hair
>white
Get out of here, green eyed Foreign Devil.

Varg is a literal manchild

I'm calling you the brown hair'd green eye
you sound like a Scandi who found out Scandinavia is racially ambiguous.
It's true, best deal with it now.
Brown hair comes from Neanderthals btw. The Central Europeans have the most Neanderthal DNA.

B-BUT BUT VIKERNES SAID THAT BROWN HAIR IS ASIAN

SO YOU ARE WRONG, MONGREL

> B-BUT BUT VIKERNES SAID THAT BROWN HAIR IS ASIAN
Did he really said that? If so I'd be surprised he said asian and not african like /pol/ does

Yes, but I don't remember in which video.

You do realize Varg once said that true european are only blond haired, blue eyed and everyone who wasn't was a mixed mongrel?
He quickly reframed this notion because he had too many angry brown haired subscribers who were complaining.

His wife and eldest son have brown hair.
He has brown hair. He sits in the sun and angles his camera to capture the sun on his greyish brown beard to make it appear blond.
youtube.com/watch?v=wogBjxxoYg0
Survive the Jive is Chad tier paganism.

>He sits in the sun and angles his camera to capture the sun on his greyish brown beard to make it appear blond.
Top kek. What a pitiful faggot...

It's the sunshine vitamins making him blonde.

> He quickly reframed this notion because he had too many angry brown haired subscribers who were complaining.
So what does he believes now? That brown haired people will become blonde after some generations because the enviroment?

/pol/ believes that btw

As far a see /pol/tards actually hate Varg because he disses out so much against christians to the point calling every european christian a non-white.

Politically Varg is more prone to leftism than anything right-wing, even /leftypol/tards love him now.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=19

> Politically Varg is more prone to leftism than anything right-wing
Because he's a true european unlike the amerimong mutt LARPers who make the bulk of /pol/

fields of wheat

Varg's wife is cute! CUTE!

that's not his wife.

From what I saw I think he does believe that

>or more accurately, theories...
Not in a scientific sense. A more proper word would be hypothesizes or guesses.

>this retard can't even notice, that he tans quickly because he is a depigmented Mediterrenean with the same skull shape and facial features
But we wuz neanderthals and shieeet.

>now redheads aren't european either
Lmao

Zeus vult.

Varg would be a virgin Demeter altar boy in ancient Greece.

None really. There's a hypothesis that the Germanic culture and language might have arisen from two different Indo-European cultures (likely one Celtic and one Balto-Slavic) having intermingled and mixed with each other, and Scandinavians did have contact with Celts as they travelled to and settled the British isles. There's also a hypothesis that parts of the Norse mythology that was preserved and written down in Iceland is taken more or less directly from Celtic mythology as many Icelanders took Celts as wives and they would have kept their old beliefs.

But that's all.

Germanic languages have indoiranic words already in protogerman

So maybe a bit from there too

>Germanic languages have indoiranic words already in protogerman
Examples?