ELIX is the next 100x coin

Wont you join user

I can do this all day, shill.

Said it before and I'll say it again. This thing doesn't facilitate trustless loans, there is nothing-NOTHING- stopping someone from taking a loan and high tailing it.

This coin has all the numbers going for it, but the actual product is garbage. Don't get suckered in like OP did. If you're holding bags, drop them and don't look back. Do yourself a favour and read the whitepaper while you're at it. There is nothing to stop someone from stealing from lenders. All the risk is on the lenders with no repercussions to thieves, and there will be thieves if this thing somehow takes off.

>But muh incentives
Hooray, you get a tiny percent of the loan's worth if you pay it back, or you could just steal the loan and make more.

>But muh collateral
What collateral? More crypto? If you're putting crypto in as collateral, the loan would have to be worth more than the collateral or else you wouldn't need a loan. Stealing would still be incentivized.

>Muh blockchain
Blockchains take the place of a trusted third party, having a blockchain for a loaning scheme serves no purpose other than to have a buzzword in the power point presentation. If you have a blockchain, you're supposed to have a product that can be used without trust between parties, and this is not the case here.

tl;dr
Thing isn't trustless, stealing from lenders is incentivized, hence it fails as a lending scheme.

Poo in it!

You must be new to crypto

Im. Down to my last 0.8 eth. Can this get me 5 or 6

Skys the limit user
Now boarding

Tell me how ELIX will deal with thieves.

DYOR faggot
Its all there
Massive profit for the wise
Massive FOMO for the haters

Dumb faggot, you'll have to be qualified to get a loan through ELIX just like you would a bank, dumb fucking idiot. Get a life

>Hurr durr I don't have a real answer

The wise will steal from those foolish enough to loan.

>Qualified
It has to be easy to get qualified or no one will use it. If average crypto shill can get qualified for a loan, so can a thief.

Clearly this coin is too refined for your taste. Get lost faggot. And DYOR babyboi
Im not going to spoonfeed you gains faggot

>Still can't give an answer
Enjoy your bags

This is how you're treating potential investors? No wonder you resort to scamcoins, you little wieners.

There's a lot of vision once you start realizing that they could add in credit reports (some decentralized blockchain providers coming into the market). The prototype is cool, but overtime using it for say crowdsource lending and other interesting use cases like that will be the major benefit. A lot of fun lending use cases in the future.

Fuck off faggot
Forgot youre on biz
I will rape your mother potential investor

Imagine being able to build credit with ELIX loans. This has so much potential to kill businesses that should have died long ago (cough cough Equifax)

This guy fucks
Wont you buy user

ELIX is also going straight for mass adoption. Look at the roadmap, the first MVP will be the mobile apps, straight into normie hands. Normies are obsessed with rewards, just listen to them talk about their credit card cash back bullshit and bonus miles. There's no way they would pass up mining ELIX after hearing about the exponential growth of BTC/ETH. Do yourself a favor: hold ELIX and let the normies skyrocket you to lambo land.

Im just happy holding a nice bag of elix
Im going to make it brahs
Will you?

You can add a negative review to the blockchain. It's going to work exactly like Uber, and look how much Uber is worth.

How much?
So why its onlt on shitty exchanges?

the first iteration will be akin to venmo, for between friends or trusted parties. As seen at the end of the road map the final iteration will be a trust less system for lending between unknown parties.

costs a good bit to get listed on each

It will go nowhere without exchange

You know what you're right. Even though it's still 2-3x from what it was even after pump and dumpers left, this coin will definitely go nowhere. Pack it up boys, ELIX is done cause this crypto expert said so.

hes not entirely wrong, but it can go as far as it needs to with the two it has right now. especially considering each new exchange added will probably see a major pump probably a 10x or 30x so people will cry pump and bump yet again

1 btc support at 1.1k sats, volume rising. be poor forever then.

Haaaaaaaaa kek kek kek faggot
This coin is going to the moon
Wont you join?

Is the Obsidian platform the new tor of the cryptosphere.

Anonymous messaging,
Anonymous money transfers,
Probably anonymous browsing in the future,
All through block-chain technologies

Literally when is this goina hit an exchange I want to buy in. The product already offers more ultilty than monero I can easily see this coin testing 10 USD per token.

I'd rather be poor than autistic like you, but I won't be either because I bought ELIX early

Okay, but since we're dealing with addresses and we can generate any number of addresses, what's to stop me from scamming someone, and generating a new address and going onto the next?

And how is having a reputation based system any different than the lending services out there now? Why is it being on a blockchain bring any value?