Hey gang

Hey gang,

My first time as a Veeky Forums OP and I'm bracing for impact.

The media says you are all really mean — like nasty just for the sport of it. I'm a "grown-ass-man" though. Whatever happens... I should be able to get over it... eventually.

All half-joking aside, a fellow who's opinion I respect on the topic of ICOs has been urging me to engage with you all here at Veeky Forums. In his opinion, this is one of the best places to get well-informed grassroots feedback on our project's ICO.

So that why I'm here; to dip my toes into your community —to see see if our project resonates with you all.

HERE'S THE THING; I'm not trying to act like some nube, and disrespect you guys with, what could be perceived as, self-promotion.

So that is my question, beyond buying a Veeky Forums pass (done), and gaining credibility over time by commenting etc., in what other ways can I demonstrate but I am not not a shill? I genuinely only want to be here if the community wants us to be here because our project is interesting.

Ok, I just realized that what I'm doing. Out of respect, what I am doing is asking for permission to post. I know I don't need permission, per se, but I don't know how it works and I want to start off on the right foot.

Awkwardly yours,
Ian

Other urls found in this thread:

pareto.network/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of photo is that are you letting out a fart

No fart Sir, just pondering another oversubscribed cheap cap ICO with the potential of 2x, 3x or even 4x. Shame about the All Star team though

I've been gone for a few days. is this some new copy pasta?

Nah just a nigger who got lucky on a bull market (like everybody else)

You're an ass man? Noice.

Ian hold this L for me bud just like your heavy aventus and chain link bags

WAZZUP YOU NASTY FREAX

>I've been gone for a few days. is this some new copy
He rated chainlink 70% its up

Aventus 93% its down

Also said he will pass on chainlink
Only to carry 25k worth the day on release

Phew. These crypto-rookies quickly forgot about Engima as well..

Youll forget about LINK and AVENTUS by next week

dont forget 2 sign up 2 my mastermind group only $999 a month

>He doesn't know about charliecoin

pareto.network/

AYY
TO
THE
LMAO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>THIS NIGGER CANT BE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW

>YOU BETTER "HANGOUT" ON /b/ TILL YOU GROW UP U SENSITIVE IGNORANT FUCK

Lol. This guys a fucking retard.

its like youre trying ot be polite and gay anda claim youve been lurking but you sound like a total fag so kys

>believing this is actually Ian "ICO nigga" Balina posting and not just some faggot user

I sure hope you guys don't do that.

go back

GIVE ME THE SPREADSHEET

>

Spread on the sheets first baby, then maybe ill give you a google drive link

nice pocket square my 419negro

fuck off with your shitty copypasta