IOP

IOP
30 min chart
cup and handle
we are scheduled for a moon
STRAP IN BOYS

The king of pnd shitcoins

I get such a bad vibe from the logo, like it was designed by the Rothschilds or something

>coin gets pumped
>people start thinking coin is worth something and will keep growing

hurr durr my pattern thats not even numerically detectable means its goin through the roof

When will you chartist scum learn

Why would they pump a coin they already pumped? Why not pick some other random dead shitcoin to pump?

More like Internet of Peepee Poopoo am i rite

It looks like a windows 95 desktop icon

Let the record show that right as I posted it went up 5% and we are still not done yet.

Literally a 10% increase RIGHT NOW
Suck my pajeet poo poo dick.

Good shit senpai
easiest gains of my life

Internet of Pajeets

scheduled for moon>>>>??????

OP are you fucking retarded????

I signaled this at 15k and said sell at 25k IT 4X THAT CALL

and here you are trying to conviince dumb fucks here to buy it on another "moon"

>youre a disgrace to biz you ignorant fuck

Reddcoin release redd if within 8 days stock up boyz

Look at my timestamp and look at the charts.
Did it or did it not go up right as I posted?
We are up at 15% increase in merely an hour.

delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this delete this

>Double top pattern

It's already too late to buy in.

lmao, we're too greedy to work together. won't happen

20% INCREASE RIGHT NOW
ALL OF YOU JUST MISSED OUT TOO BAD FOR YOU LOSERS

But will they pump start again right after like last week?

Should i just buy into this shitcoin after its dumped, wait a week for panjeet and his cousins/inlaws to pump it and sell, sounds like easy gains or am i missing something here?

i did 10 and got the f out. no need to get greedy