I have 33,000 ODN and 5002 IOC am i going to make it BIZ??

I have 33,000 ODN and 5002 IOC am i going to make it BIZ??

dump ODN for more IOC

IOC sub 90k. I wish I had more to buy this dip, but I'm such a poorfag. Only have 150.

ioc consolidating now before next leg up with fintech awards.

ikr, delicious dip, didn't think it would happen but I guess it's only proportional to the pump it had, weak hands got impressed and had to let go.

ioc is over, lol. ODN is the way of the future.

Obsidian, bro.

33,000 ODN is only like 4000 dollars... vs 5002 IOC is like 18,000 dollars but i got my IOC beginning of august so i feel good about it.

i'm a IOC bro cause that is for business enterprise while ODN is for personal use... they both can work..

I don’t think Obsidian needs to copy the shitty bro memes. A lot of here probably got bullied by bros and have an adverse reaction to seeing a coin that is mainly shilled by bros/bro wannabes.

2.5k holder here. We're both going to make it, user.

well IOC focus is enterprise but it also has some personal use enabling features like aliases and messaging just like ODN.
I personally consider ODN to be newfag bait vaporware, but I hope I'm wrong and both of us make a lot of money.

there is a reason why i am highly invested in both.

IOC is a confirmed scam. Go ahead and buy if you want to fund the founders botox and exorbitant luxurious lifestyle.

Don't fall for this garbage.

If DIONS does not release in the month or so you may be right

DIONS release date was always dated for October 2017... so it's not coming this month LOL

Why I can hear about odn only on biz? Seems like noone know about it

its not on exchanges yet. it was a ICO from like a month ago thats why.

Forbes wrote an article up about it.

ioc is a good coin for gains imo nothing more. it will never mature but has returned solidly throughout it's entire life

when the fuck is odn hitting an exchange? this is getting ridiculous

>confirmed
by whom lmao
provide proof or arguments, please

Still their marketing sucks. People have no I dea what it is so how the fuck they vonna buy it?

Block call on the 27th with a maximum of 2 weeks afterward for it to be fully implemented. BTFO

ODN & IOC = Lambo + Tesla

go check cointelegraph for the same fintech awards much imminent dions release scam that happened this time last year. There will be no dions release and the same bullshit excuse about security and 'getting the software' right will be carted out untul next years fintrch awards.

From the official youtube videos even the creators don't know what it is.

link with proof of block call date?

Your ODN won't save you but that IOC is gonna take you to the moon

>Investing in shitcoin pnd's
>make it

Buy Obsidian=
>Yellow Lambo
>Red Lambo
>White Lambo
>Black Lambo

The reason you haven't heard about it is because people figured early in the ICO that the autists that run Obsidian are not good at marketing but their tech is stupidly good.

This meant that the less people bought the ICO, the higher the value of the tokens after ICO. Everyone who bought at ICO had to keep their mouth shut for obvious reasons.

Now the ICO is over, the coin will be on exchanges soon and the team will hire some marketing guys. Soon you'll see it shilled here and everywhere on a daily basis.