What can i make 25% on in the next few hours?

what can i make 25% on in the next few hours?
am i just dumb or it seems like everythings mooning and theres nothing to trade?

ELIX, KNC in 4 hours when it releases, and ANT because it's strarting to trend upwards again.

2nd on ELIX. Shit about to PUMP!

forgot to add i only have bittrex.

25% of what user? How much do you have?

0.15 btc

IOP buy at 88k and play 5% intervals x5

You will need at least 24 hours to day trade to 25% if you do well and don't fuck up. I don't think its possible with out a moon mission.

Dear sir,
Have you heard of espers? Trade on yubot for maximum profet

Trying to make 25% profit from day trading is very risky.

i was thinking this.. but i dont want to get caught out if it tanks

watch the ticker and sell as soon as it drops 2-3% below what you paid

it's easy with shitcoins

Why didn't you buy in three days ago?

Buy Kyber and sell at the top

no kyber on bittrex

give ptoy a whirl

While you guys hype up Link and pour money into it getting the whales fatter their is another altcoin out there that is being traded on etherdelta called FAPcoin. it is only days old and price/volume is low. even under ICO price. This is treated like a memecoin but could you imagine getting into dogecoin early and getting 50million of them to only sell at 10cents each?

If you want to go to the moon then buy FAPcoin before they finish building the rocket!

To see trading of it go to the etherdelta exchange and select the coin dropdown, click "other" then input this address: "0x6467882316dc6e206FEef05fBa6deaA69277f155"
Then input the name: FAP

I went in @ 5k and yes this is shilling it because its early days. i know you guys aren't dumb. But its worth having a few FAPcoins just in case this thing moons bigtime.

still no bittrex

not yet. but thats a good thing at this stage of FAPcoin. it's getting listed officially on Etherdelta by the end of next week and the following week it will be on coinexchange. i have enough wealth. i aint a jew. so i don't mind sharing news when i hear it.

i only have bittrex. also, looking for daytrades not 2 month hodls

IOP just mooned 20% in the last hour. I made a thread. Too bad for you you missed it.

would of had to have bought in 2 hours ago, not 1.
already mentioned.. i would of bought at the top and lost.

IOP about to crash now anyways.

whats the next coin you are chasing?

is that all for today? no more moons?

Moons will happen when you sleep.

not for me im in a different timezone