>21 years old
>In Ontario, Canada
>No highschool diploma
>No drivers license
>No skills
>No friends, also virgin
>Parents angry and want to kick me out
>$1000 in cryptos and $20k stocks
>Losing all hope in life, regularly think about committing suicide or just venturing off into the middle of nowhere to spend my money to have a little fun
>Sad and worthless retail job
>Skinnyfat but can't find motivation to fix health or body when I have this mountain of problems

How can I fix my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR6-c3j0K_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EcG2Naoh18Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy ethbet

Sorry to hear that user, just bought 100k

Get a Fucking job.

I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

Focus on the things you can fix. Start with getting in shape, then work on improving your skills. It'll come together.

go cut trees or move to ibitisbi and work in the lithium mine.

where did you get 20k from?

Clean your room.

youtube.com/watch?v=vR6-c3j0K_Y

Nice you take pride in ripping off old people, just bought 100k

Every time you have posted this after the first was a chance to do something different and take a risk. Doesn't even have to be big one, then next time you post, post about what you actually accomplished. Do this enough times and everything on this list will disappear. You can do it, you're the only one who can do it.

At least all in on crypto before you kill yourself

Parents gave me some money and I gambled it on biz pennystocks

>No highschool diploma
>No skills
Anything you're even MILDLY interested in? You have the world's information at your fingertips. Watch some lectures, learn to grow food, do SOMETHING even if you're not sure you're going to like it, even if if you're not good at it. Because you're probably not good at it, but you'll never know if you enjoy it or have some aptitude for it if you don't try.

>No drivers license
Get a fucking drivers license. How else do you solve that problem?

>No friends, also virgin
You're not gonna get any friends sitting at home all day. Remember that thing you're mildly interested in? There's probably other people who are interested in it too, go find them and talk to them about it. Ask them questions, ask for advice, ask for favors, ask to borrow things.

>trade meme
>nocoiner meme
is this the new era of larping? Where you splice two different together?

Show some humility, tell your parents you understand you've made a mistake and need to finish high school. Tell them you're going to investigate adult education and get back to them on the exact courses you need to graduate and how much it will cost.

Sell off a few thousands dollars in stocks (say, 3k), pop it into a strong ICO *IF* you can judge which are good and which are garbage (i.e. real world like Chainlink vs. garbage/scams). If you can't, or don't have confidence in your ability to do so, you may still wish to cash them out (leave it as cash in the account), we are starting to hit an economic downturn. NOTE: This is ADVICE, take it with a GRAIN OF SALT.

Then, start takin your paycheque and building up an emergency fund. You need a school fund for adult high school, you need a fund for your own place (with a roommate). It won't be pretty.

But you know what? I paid 850 all inclusive to share a 1 bedroom with someone in Toronto for a year, just finished a couple of months ago. You need to be prepared.

I wish you success OP.

Op here on phone

How do I figure out what I need to move out and how to do it properly? Can you please give more info I want to be successful

hahah sauce on video I want to laugh

If you actually made money on penny stocks here's what you do.

1. Start going on Veeky Forums. You're going to start lifting regularly (3x per week) and doing some light cardio several times a week (ignore the cardio kills gains meme). Also start stretching

2. You're going to spend 14 hours a day learning everything you can about trading crypto. You're going to become a millionaire in the next 2 years.

Good luck. Also start meditating for 30+ min everyday and go to church.

>24
>6 figure job
>less money saved up

you fucking hack this is an obvious copypasta I've seen this post verbatim on here before. I love you though I'm not mad at you just a little disappointed that's all

I started lifting and it's not helping one bit. I can barely bench 155 for 3 reps

I can barely run for 5 minutes without stopping too.

As for the crypto I have no clue how to start its so confusing and overwhelming

850 total? For a year?
Im still living with my parents in mississauga, fuck

Month he means...

eat more
lift heavier
read more books about trading in general

>can't find motivation
yes you can user

I got fat AF

Cant break 215 squat

Who pays a 24 year old 6-figures?

Which sector are you in so that I know never to spend any serious money there.

someone who need engineers or programmers/IT people, probably

Pretty sure many fields pay this amount. Isn't 24 yrs old enough to have bachelor's degree + 2-3 yrs experience?

do a small dose of a psychadelic like mushrooms

move to a third world country for a year, study programming. Go back and join google. How come brainlets dont understand this?

How will that help me work for Google

Anyone inside a city where the figure is meaningless when you look at the shittiest house for sale

Dont join shitty colleges/"schools" in 3rd world countries. Just move there, rent an apartment and study nodejs for free via freecodecamp.com. They will also give interviews from google, apple etc if you complete they're course. In the Philippines, you only need 12,000$ to live comfortably (apartment, food and electricity). Others countries might be cheaper, your choice.

by 12,000$, i mean for 1 year.

>Engineers

Hah, fuck no. I work for an engineering consulting firm and the senior guys rarely crack $100k.

>Programmer

Don't make me laugh.

No 24 year old can generate that kind of value, unless they're some natural entrepreneur or something.

I heard freecodecamp was a SJW scam though

i do software at amazon. good luck not spending money there :^)

switched from phone to computer so different id

he said 24, Ive seen dudes start at 30s and still earn big betabux. Even ""if"" the 0.01% chance he doesn't get hired, there is still the freelancing option.

don't listen to the retard. google hires the best people in their fields.

depends on where you work and live.

>Who pays a 24 year old 6-figures?
Walgreens pays their pharmacists about 110k salary and you can be out of school at 23.

how the fuck do you have 20k in retail with a highschool diploma

Work for Google get paid 100k+ out the gate

found it youtube.com/watch?v=EcG2Naoh18Q

Get your diploma/GED and go to a trade school. You can even get your CDL quick and make decent money there

this guy literally got his world shook

topkek

buy bch faggot

>How can I fix my life
Nofap

why so many losers in Ontario?

This is such a meme

It fixes nothing, I've done 90 days and got maybe a slight confidence boost

Sell stocks
Buy more crypto

good joke

Finish high school, learn a trade and start hitting the gym. Take some control of your life dude.

Go work in the oilsands, you can make a 100k per year

How do you honestly not graduate highschool in Ontario? If you do essential level courses they are brain-dead. Math, for example, has you counting money and measuring lengths with a ruler in your fucking senior year.

You could complete the entire grade 12 essential curriculum in like a week, and that's not even exaggerating. Stop being a fucking pathetic loser and get your fucking diploma.

Nice pasta

NORMIE!!!!!!

Have you even tried to do anything?
>move to Canada at the age of 19
>No applicable qualifications
>Spend 3 years at college then 2 years at uni studying accounting
>Now a CPA earning 150k/year with a real estate business on side making me around 120k/year

Fucking normie how did you do it

Just did a 3 year business admin couse at college then transferred to a bcom programme at uni, then found a job which sponsored my CPA, saved up as much as I could, bought a house, then another one which paid themselves off from there it was pretty much downhill because saving money was much easier and when I bought my third property I decided that I could start real estate management business because it is a pretty safe bet. Now I just make money through advertising real estate for rent and renting out my own and I only spend around 10 hours a week on my real estate business.Spending 90% of my profits on more real estate and the remaining 10% on crypto and stocks. I also reinvest 50% of my salary from my accounting jobs and live off the remaining 50%.

What college

Please normal what country did you come from

>Parents angry and want to kick me out
lol, this stupid faggots must die, since they cant solve family problems and just love each other and take care of their children. Fucking boomers scumbags.
Op remember, your parents make this situation because they realy dont care about you, now you a just faggot without skill, because of them. Dont blame yourself, but you are doing it right since you are sitting in biz, so get into crypto and do right decisions.

Try art, paintings/photo/sculpture/traveling, just try it.

>everything is your parents fault, don't blame yourself
wow you don't even have the slightest clue of how dumb you sound

>Math, for example, has you counting money and measuring lengths with a ruler in your fucking senior year.
no it doesn't you fucking idiot which shitty school did you go to that did this? senior year was advanced functions and calculus none of which are anything close to measuring shit with a ruler

UK, did a 3 year couse at a college in ontario (won't go into specifics because I don't want to get doxxed) Most Ontario colleges offer transfer options into the second or third year of an undergrad degree.

Retard.

The problems of the relationship between husband and wife affect the future of their children.
If a father cheats on his wife, what is his son's example? In this family they never knew about love and truth.
I saw many families of pajeets that far exceeded any white family in the care, attention and love that occurred between them within the family, everyone respected each other and the parents could not be angry with their children, because all the mistakes of children are made only by the example of their parents .

The parents are responsible for the son's shitty upbringing, but at some point the son becomes an adult and it it becomes his fault for continuing to make poor decisions. You can't let your childhood affect your decisions your entire life.

Not that ive seen they seem to have little to no transfer agreements

>but at some point the son becomes an adult and it it becomes his fault for continuing to make poor decisions
That's not how the human brain works.

i hate plumbers

I should have realized that a board full of neets would hate the suggestion that they are responsible for their own actions and not their parents.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

thanks user.

You give yourself too much credit. You probably think you're a really strong person, don't you?

Nah If I was a truly strong person I would be doing something productive rather than shitposting on Veeky Forums. I basically just go on here and give people advice that I wish someone gave me.

You should first learn to drive and get a driving licence, then drive for Uber that way you will develop social skills with people and gain self confidence while also getting a steady flow of income.

Can you read? I said essential level, not university level. Advanced functions and calculus arent even options for the college level.

Look at the highschool curriculum in Ontario and you will see. You have an option of which level you want and you get a diploma just the same.