This better not have been the 'big news'

omise.co/omise-awarded-digital-startup-of-the-year

no one even gave a shit when it happened 2 days ago and it is all over their twitter like its the biggest thing ever.

This better fucking not have been what we all have been waiting for.

look at it, looks like a fucking dildo some indie chick with pink hair might fuck herself with for her livestream

desu this is a pretty good achievement. keep in mind china decided to kill neo in the short term, the thai government could have done the same but they're embracing new tech instead of adding 'muh regulations'

and then we have jp morgan saying all of crypto is a scam

Looks like a pretty standard award m8

Big bang me like you long time

So Omise have been granted not just full permission to operate by their local government, but been praised publicly to do so and you're not happy about it? Are you retarded? Government regulation and threat of blocking crypto is the single biggest threat to the industry at this time. China just pumped and brakes, possibly killing blockchain within their jurisdiction and the SEC is going to crack down eventually. Probably sooner rather than later. OMG has just been patted on the head and told to keep going. They will get government contracts as a result of this award and will continue to grow rapidly in the private sector as a result. If you don't understand the importance and significance of this event, then you shouldn't be investing in cryptocurrency. The Thai PM chose them and presented to them on the national stage. This is akin to Donald Trump giving a startup award to Ark and full immunity from the SEC along with it and all the publicity you could want, though obviously on much smaller scale. This kind of news should give you a raging hard on and have you actively building your OMG holdings.

what he says. Veeky Forums is full of angry 12 yrs old pissed an negative cunts, FUDing everybody and everything. I mean what the fuck is going on here, its not even funny anymore.

they fell for the hodl meme when they should have been swing trading

how the fuck could they have known they were win an award ahead of time you dumb kike

the "September news" meme started in mid-August, theres no way they would have known they would be winning this award, the "big" news is still to be released if at all...

then why didnt the most important aspect of this, THE MARKET give a shit when this happened if the news was so positive?

Nobel prize award recipients are called and told they won at least months in advance of the presentation

The market is 12 year olds.

Anyone else think that Thailand doesn't give out this award regularly, and this whole charade was specifically done for the government to give prominence to OMG?

seems like something they'd do

THE MARKET isn't the one who decides the price you stupid fuck.

The price is entirely determined by multiple whales groups that have several millions $$$ worth of this shit and they will draw the graph however they please. You aren't trying to figure out what the THE MARKET is going to do, you're trying to predict what the market makers are going to do.

Because we were still getting fudded by the China news you sperg

t. Never left my country before and pretend i know how the rest of the world works

>Thai government gives OmiseGo and other blockchain startups the green light to operate in the country
>Some here are upset
What. The. Fuck.

made me seriously consider to rebuy this shitcoin

10/10 would shill again

you seem to forget that these are same "people" who bought into the chainlink meme

So do they award it regularly or not

Because the market is irrational as fuck at this early stage. There are actually people out there who believed OMG was going to be Apple's iPhone currency. Most people investing in crypto at this stage are dumb teens without any background or experience in investing. They pump and dump on the stupidest rumours/hype and ignore the actual news that will make them money long term. Why do you think the biggest buyers at the bottom of the recent dip were the clients of big international investment banks? Because they could see the dumb shit fudding kids dumping cheap as fuck that's why. Anyone in crypto with a serious investment background at the moment is just wiping the floor with the constant rotation between FUD and FOMO. It will still be years before the reckless volatility in crypto smooths out and markets become more rational, but now is a time t build a portfolio of the best long term cryptos at the best prices, while Veeky Forums autists buy retarded coins that have no use case, are fueled by buzz words and are run by stuttering potheads. If you think that buying WITH the market at this point in the game is a good idea, then go ahead mate. But you will get fucking reamed long term.

yes, every year because its an annual award you imbecile

Prove it. I don't care it's called annual

Go to bed user, you have a paper round in the morning.

Lmfao. Done

Also...

>people don't ever call something by a not perfectly straightforward name
Grow up

Literally just find me the 2016 recipient of this award and you'll have schooled me

Lmao it's true there was no other "digital big bang", this year is the only one.

Sell the news