Chainlink ($LINK) is starting to make a move #MOONTIME

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

dead cat bounce, faggot

Yeah downward. It just needs to be on an actual exchange and it'll moon

This is nothing famalam, wait until LINK goes on a real exchange.

>dead cat bounce
>tokens live for 48 hours

this is what your saturday night consists of? I'd love to see the face of such a bitter person. What went wrong during your childhood?

I would say fudders btfo, but in reality they are prob doing great after their accumulation

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

NOLINKS BTFO AGAIN!!!!!

Literally NO ONE that participated in this ICO has lost money and the bitter NOLINKs fucking HATE THAT!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sexual abuse user...

The shills are triggered they missed the Chainlink ICO. The shill so they get a shot at cheap $LINK. Too bad $LINK will never see the ICO price ever again.

Next stop: moon

Its habbening

#MOONTIME

We need to keep fudding it retard, I don't have enough yet

Its at 50% of the ICO right now

STOP I HAVENT ACCUMULATED FINISH YET, STOP TRYING TO SHILL IT FUD IT MORE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Trying to get into crypto
>All my money is in paypal and I have no bank account
>Try to setup bank account
>Bank is closed on saturdays apparently
>Probably have to wait til monday
FUCKING COIN GO BACK DOWN

While you guys hype up Link and pour money into it getting the whales fatter their is another altcoin out there that is being traded on etherdelta called FAPcoin. it is only days old and price/volume is low. even under ICO price. This is treated like a memecoin but could you imagine getting into dogecoin early and getting 50million of them to only sell at 10cents each?

If you want to go to the moon then buy FAPcoin before they finish building the rocket!

To see trading of it go to the etherdelta exchange and select the coin dropdown, click "other" then input this address: "0x6467882316dc6e206FEef05fBa6deaA69277f155"
Then input the name: FAP

I went in @ 5k and yes this is shilling it because its early days. i know you guys aren't dumb. But its worth having a few FAPcoins just in case this thing moons bigtime.

Look at these fucking FUDers.

no one cares about this shitpasta. link actually has a use

>even under ICO price
it is MASSIVE under ICO price on ED. i guess this coins came from the bounty program. Free money, so i'm in.

>literally SIGT 2.0
gonna be a fun October on Veeky Forums

how does that arrow prove it's his friend's basement

So close to catching a fat fingered 0.0025 buy order on ED.

Some lucky fuck hit pay dirt..

was memeing newfriend, however sergei doesnt answer a single question at the end, only probably max 10 people in the room, yeah this guy is going to speak infront of thousands of high-end investors at SIBOS, watch the price plummet

HAHAHAHA YESSSSS

He's got plenty of time to rehearse and is $32m richer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING LET ME ACCUMULATE MORE PLEASE CAN WE GO BACK TO FUDDING IT PLEASE MOMMMYYYY

>$32m richer
some accountant in the cayman islands sure will be happy.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

you guys are delusional it just got pumped and pumped LMAO back to $0.14

why crop the dump out?

BTC crash is dragging everything down.

Thank you Sergey-chan