Ether delta fat finger

Lads. I fat fingered a buy on ether delta and bought 8000 link for 20 ether...
Thinking of hanging myself, what do I do?

A hooker

hang yourself, better luck next time faggot

Oh, shit I just saw that. Sorry bro.

i was gonna fill your order

damn

Send a message to an ED customer representative. Explain your situation, and request a blockchain rollback. Your kind of mistake happens all the time, they'll understand, but they may be slightly annoyed. Just remember, you're the customer here.

Can you actually do that?

lmao that was you? how are people this reckless with their money? are you high?

no lmfao

no
A blockchain rollback would rollback THE ENTIRE BLOCKCHAIN AND EVERYONE'S TRANSACTIONS

Alright user, you've inspired me to create a bot.

You guys are fucking niggers.

for 2 minutes blockfolio was showing LINK at $0.72. I was a millionaire for a while, thanks user.

this is why i dont use etherdelta, shit is confusing as hell

Hold and sell in december to break even

It is literally a 5x to break even. Even then I would have 100 eth instead...

Sorry user.

They're the ones truly responsible for it for the first time in their lives.

Why did you have $6,000+ sitting in the etherdelta smart contract, able to be spent?

You've got a hell of a story to tell your grandkids about your time in the early 2000's crypto bubble. Sucks but you'll get past this bro.

the funny part is their are people writing bots just to go after fat fingered people.

I've lost 7k in one morning trading penny stocks once. It'll be okay - assuming that wasn't all your eth.

How much was that of your full stack OP?

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS YOU!?!?!? I WANTED TO FUCKING SELL MY BAGS TO YOU
WOULDVE BEEN THE EASIEST MONEY OF MY LIFE IF I SAW IT 5 MINS EARLIERS BAHAHAHAHA

Just put a sell order for 8000 at .007, wish me luck bros.

And here I was thinking it was some crazy price manipulation. Sorry for your loss OP. HODL!

Daaaaamnnnn NIqqa. How the fuck you make that mistake. You bought 400 link for 1 ether. That's like. Holy fuck dawg

fuck you OP, it's shitters like you that force me to have to add hundreds of lines of awkward code to my bots to protect against random 100x price spikes.

Lol sending 6000 dollars, doesn't bother to double-check anything.

If you need 8k more I got you covered.

Thanks for the support guys
*gun shot*

It's just money you faggot

Okay, can you please make up my loss then? If it is just money?

REKT bye bye 4.5k USD

Eat a dick fgt

You'll still get rich in this market. It's due for another gigantic step up. That really sucks, I'm sorry it happened. You'll still make it user.

Where are you from, op?

>what do I do?
Sell access to your butthole and stupid slut mouth till you make up for it, obviously.

Hundreds of lines of code to say +/-10% last buy/sell = outlier? Damn, are you coding it in Minecraft script or

>20 ETH

You'd hang yourself over less than a month's paycheck?

In that case, go right ahead you retarded poorfag.

his bot is powered by redstone!
laughinggirls.jpg

literally just wait a couple of months and you'll break even at the very least

He could have bought 40000 with that much money, so if it goes high enough to break even then he missed out on 100 ETH. OP is fucked no matter what.