Veeky Forums Crypto Audit

Hey Veeky Forums, we're offering free coins for those who can provide helpful suggestions for our coin. Not looking for yesmen and cheerleaders, looking for someone who can effectively point out shortcomings and flaws in our coin and help us improve it. Good suggestions will get you free coin, great suggestions can get you for consideration on the weekly payroll. We've got a big announcement tomorrow, so we'd like to tie up all loose ends and get the coin running tight before then. Link is at bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2182649.0, website is in the link.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2182649.0
investopedia.com/terms/u/ultra-high-net-worth-individuals-uhnwi.asp
stocks.exchange/trade/RLX/ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're trying to tie up all your previously unknown loose ends in a day?

To put them into a list to address them, absolutely.

Any takers? Crypto Wallet and ears are open

ELI5 what the point of this coin is, pls. Your slogan is a little cheesy.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2182649.0
ANN is very brief. More detail on the coin website, let me know if it is still unclear after reading that.

I read it, I'm just trying to understand what the point of it is, what problem does it solve, why is it a necessary coin to have?

Multiple reasons.

a) One of the projects has a 12% developer guarantee every year for an 8 year period, backstopped by a bank guarantee, for a total minimum return of 96% after 8 years. If you try to do a cross-border transaction yourself, it will be a lot more paperwork and headache than doing it this way by one-click directly to the developer wallet. Also, by doing it through us, you get our commissions we negotiated with the developer handed back to you by way of a bonus on top of the ROI of the investment.

b) This is the first coin that allows you to invest into a private-wealth compliant real estate fund that will be building developments in the US, Canada, and Mexico. If you do it yourself, you will have to pony up at least $250,000 to $1,000,000 to get in, because this is traditionally a rich man's game that we are converting to allow anyone to participate in these kinds of gains. The real estate fund is confident that they can deliver around 20% gains yearly once the fund mechanism gets going. Again, you can go directly to either the fund or us, but you will have to send us a bank transfer of a couple million to make it worth your while. Or you can just participate in the same opportunity with just one click through us. And being private wealth compliant means you can sell the LP units to institutional banks who trade private wealth compliant products.

Basically we are taking the realm of the UHNW investment community and bringing it to the people. This is how sustainable wealth is being built, and real estate is traditionally seen as a good growth vehicle and hedge against unforeseen developments in various global markets. So this is extremely sophisticated financial vehicles being simplified and offered to the people with no minimum amount for entry, but all the benefits that the UHNW community is used to.

Does that explain things a little more clearly to you?

If so, how do you think we should explain it in an easier way?

Tbh I don't know shit about real estate development and don't want to, I don't think the average crypto nerd does either

Furthermore, if you wanted to do this yourself, the levels of paperwork would be extreme (50-100 pages in some cases), whereas our process can digitize, simplify, and streamline the process while staying in compliance with various country's laws.

Honest answer, I appreciate it. I'll throw you some coins for your brutal honesty. Send me your ETH wallet. Confirm to me when you receive the coins.

0x20cC92E6a7d44148AdB9EC4462696B06cf8C08B9

Thanks

This is a much better explanation, might want to add that to your ANN, but I'll assume it's already on your webpage. Like said, many of us here don't understand the language since it's not our field. More people will be interested if they understand what they're giving their money to.

Sent you your coins. By the way, we have a $4M market cap so far, so I hope you will enjoy what is in your wallet. Confirm to me that you got it, RLX should definitely be visible on myetherwallet.com Thanks.

Yeah its already on the website, but the language should be refined to make it more clear, you're right. Send me your ETH address, I'll send you some coins for your insight.

I got them, thanks!

Hey, thanks. That's cool of you.
0x94FA326F873546C847cd7128664a4B8e9beB2b58

Will there be any forms of dividends or staking?

If you guys can do a deep-dive review where we can really bring out the shortcomings, it would be highly appreciated, and I will send out coins accordingly.

A took a look at your website and there are a few things that jump out at me:
1. Put your whitepaper in a much more obvious postion on the site. I had to ctrl-f to find it. Put it somewhere at the top.
2. The image on the right of the cityscape is kind of cool but it looks grainy and low res. Do you have something better of the same type you could show there?
3. Put more details about your token somewhere on the front page. Supply, advantages to owning ect. Make this information easily digestible. Maybe hire an artist to put together some nice looking infographics showing exactly how everything works.
4. Why are you having people send RLX to certain addresses? I see you say it's for signaling interest but whats expected of the investor afterwords?

I'll post again if I think of anything else.

Here's where you can send my tokens if that was helpful:
0x7e2037E581d1f1FC7359170722fE9e1ba91AfC49

We have a bounty program that is equal to 15% of total coin supply. Crowdsourcing is a group effort all the way, and the coin balance (15% for contributors, 10% for core) represents that. The return on the investment in the real estate projects by way of leasing revenue and other income will be returned to you in RLX from the developer. All contracts with real estate developer transparently posted for RLX investors.

I read your slogan and x'd out of that ANN immediately. Good luck with that.

Started reading the website. So if I buy enough RLX coins can I have a say in the architectural designs of the buildings? Can I submit ideas like this building should have a karaoke bar? Or this house should have a playboy mansion style zoo and pool? Or this cape cod style house should be painted neon pink?

Sent your coins, please check your wallet. We would welcome additional input from you. If you can scroll down to the bottom of the website and email us, I think we could arrange a higher quantity of coins for your input. Thanks!

I dont know anything about this industry.

Whats a proxy developer?
Cant offer much constructive criticism because i dont understand this too well.

On the other hand, if you're trying to grow your market cap by drawing in more investors who are interested in making money off the token your website def needs a lot of work.

>logo sucks, website sucks, and whats with the blurry image?. Get a professional to redo your site
>slogan sucks
>wayy too much copy, should be a brief outline with all the details in the whitepaper. Or if you wanna include it just dont do it right at the front/top of the site.
>have the timeline somewhere in the front page. Not everyone does this but imo its good to see; casuals dropping in get an idea of what you're trying to do and by when
>navigation sucks; have icons in the upper right that will take you to: Team, white paper, roadmap.

Yes! But obviously the developer will only value and appreciate ideas that are seen by the developer core team as value-added ideas. It gives you direct access directly with the developer teams, and helps you act as a consultant and direct shareholder to world-class real estate development projects. That is the benefits of being a proxy developer (active) rather than just an investor (passive)

Additionally, in the case of excellent design, investors may be interested in developing a project that you designed, which would make YOU the real estate developer, and have RLX investors invest in your projects. That's an additional benefit of being a proxy developer- the ability to upgrade to being a primary developer! We are already in talks with a proxy developer who would like to develop a golf course, and in the process become a primary developer financed by RLX investors.

Yeah I do webdev and I agree. A startup involved in real life real estate investing should look high end as fuck. Like how real estate agents will dress up and drive you around in fancy cars. The blurry pictures and the shitty copywriting make it seem like a scam or lazy or cheap ass. Spend a little cash and you could have a bad ass website that will lure more """investors""" into the """scheme"""

Received, thanks! I'll make sure to email you.

You're nailing the concept of RLX right on its head, I like that you discovered that yourself, but you are correct- the concept of a proxy developer is new, and people don't understand what it means yet- because we invented it.

Send me your ETH address, will definitely send you some coins your way.

We have a combination of people on the Relex platform that are project focused vs. those that are investment focused looking at existing as well as community-created development projects. Developers log in and look at the platform's progress regarding promising development projects, while proxy developers/investors log in to provide input on how to make the existing development project even better. It is also a way to keep in touch with the developer regarding project updates, use of funds, schedule for completion, changes to the master plan or other significant updates.

>REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT, AT THE SPEED OF CROWD.
Two things, 1. The meaning of this slogan is lost in translation. People in the West won't be able to relate to this. So basically, change the slogan
2. The font style, change it
3.polish the website. It should look neat. Much better than the regular token websites

You are right.

We are used to private-equity business as usual, which is extremely low key and characterized by receiving discreet UHNW investors at the airport, going with them to site visits, as well as a lot of boardroom meetings. In that context, a website really isn't that important. You will notice that a good number of private equity websites opt not to be flashy. However, this is our transition out of the private equity world into a more public facing market, and you are right, a website with good visuals will do more to bring in investor interest. We are simply used to doing things the old way, and collecting 9 figure contracts one-by-one on the DL. If you have any suggestions for website development, you can scroll down the website to the email link, and drop us a line with more details, we'd appreciate that.

Also send us your ETH address so we can send you some coins to show our appreciation. Thanks.

No u fucking idiot its just to piggyback real esate investment

Fucking hell youre so dumb it hrts

I don't know, I love the idea :D

Get yourself a favicon. Takes two seconds and always makes a website look more professional.

Slogan not to my liking – very cheesy.

“Click here to buy!” button is far too wordy. Why not just have “Buy now on EtherDelta” and “Buy now on Stocks.Exchange”. Would also suggest adding an easy to see whitepaper button.

The copy, to be blunt, is pretty awful. I think you need to really trim it down. For example, your project values (transparency, guarantees, redistributed broker commissions and crowdsourced involvements) would look much better displayed horizontally with a small image/icon above each value and then a small description below each of them. It adds another section to the site too which makes it more digestible as a reader. Plus it means you can reduce the size of that blurry image.

Whitepaper:

Make into a PDF

State Whitepaper on the front page
Align the number of the table of contents

Run a basic English spellcheck e.g. “through the “wisdm of the crowd”

It took me until to page 12 to find out it was an ERC-20 token. You state there will be 2 billion coins issued of which a small percentage will be allocated to the Relex team/members. Apart from that, what are the coins for? Why do they have value?

Technology summary is poor – it’s just an overview of Ethereum. Tell me how you plan on using smart contracts etc.

"Thank you!!” – remove. It’s unprofessional.

0x5554b658A91C85CCF5FaAffD4556A9Dd60ACda4e

I audit ICOs and do it well. My time isn't worth bullshit handouts on a btc talk thread. Reach out to me if you're serious.

Hello and good luck with this venture into the mainstream. I have seen UHNW mentioned many times and may be ignorant for this, but had to check this site to see where you are coming from. investopedia.com/terms/u/ultra-high-net-worth-individuals-uhnwi.asp

And I see the exchange that currently allows outsiders in: stocks.exchange/trade/RLX/ETH

Proxy Developers for High-End Real Estate Projects seems very intriguing as there are many lower-end individuals working towards a High-Income and or / highly creative field that would invest in something like this if it were a normal, even "cultural" thing to do. As of now, it is a fairly radical idea making the Field accessible to many vs. a few well-off groups.

Besides the logo, website, slogan, general layout, etc... the main most important thing for mainstream adoption is a quickly identifiable idea that is easily understood by true outsiders which would make them too intrigued by the prospect of being an insider to click off of the ANN page, main website, or related article.
Achieving this would mean obtaining the aforementioned individuals by default.

There are no direct suggestions in my response, but these are just my thoughts after seeing the links and replies on your thread.

Best of luck to you and your team. This is a novel idea.

ETH address if only to let it breathe some fresh air: 0x2bA829db3d638559C3A2167526278179B62eDDc9

Post your contact info, we'll talk.

>youre so dumb
>you're so dumb
>can't into apostrophes

[email protected]

I recommend you either eat the announcement tomorrow and hope better for the future, or postpone a week.

Also, this is a good concept - but like one user said, most of our space doesn't understand real estate or care about it. I think there's big potential here as obviously your team does.

Cut to the bone feedback appreciated. Coins sent.

sweet send me some of dem tasty coins here's my addy:

0x42F28fB44B39A29DB0182eC377DF30074E0d0887

If I get some time I'll shoot you an email with some webdesign ideas.

Interesting idea, I like how crypto can facilitate smaller parties being involved in these sort of deals. You talk about redistributing broker commissions, how would that work? Since that sounds like a major incentive to own the coin it would be nice to have more fleshed out details, how it would be payed out, in what form, and potentially how often.

I also agree with the other posters that the whitepaper should be more prominent and could be cleaned up a bit. A clickable table of contents for navigation please.

Also to get nitpickey this sentence under Han Wen stood out to me
>He has consistently held senior software engineer titles in everything he does since 2009.
I think it's just poorly structured or something but it bothers me. Make it something like "Since 2009 he has consistently held the title of senior software engineer across various projects" captures the same information you want in there but gets rid of that "in everything he does" shit.

I hope I was some help.

0x76C75C59A29e122FdE0d53eB76ec1D059EA39c28

We will absolutely proceed on our announcement tomorrow, no questions about it. You should definitely follow up on what we're doing. Maybe we're a bit too Bitcoin 2011 old school on this, back when people would tell jokes on forums like these for 1000 Bitcoin a piece, but we believe our approach will ultimately win out.

Sent you some coins, thanks for the input!

Go for it. There's a lot of good material to work with to build on for future announcements and project developments. Lots of good short term feedback in this thread. Only suggested postponing as a lot of the spitshine and development would take more than a day. However, announcing and fixing problematic areas for the future will go a long way as well. Good luck. It's late here. Shoot me an email. I'll do a deep dive and respond tomorrow.

Just sent that email I promised.

1) Thank you!! should be replaced with "Thank you for your time and consideration." or removed
2) The utility of the token is very poorly communicated, it felt like trying to solve a puzzle. It appears that 70% of token holders must vote through proposals? Are they able to make their own proposals?
3) The value proposition of the tokens aside from membership/utility tokens is a similar puzzle. How will the annual payment be distributed? Have you considered a more frequent schedule so that the price of the token remains more consistent? The whitepaper is very airy and generic. Doesn't really discuss the purpose of the tokens at all.

I would not invest simply based on the fact that the lack of clarity with the business plan and token model. Without a plainly illustrated purpose for the tokens other than an annual payment + timeline so far down the road, I don't see this getting much funding. A year is like 10 years in crypto.

0xC32762af19c5e2125e915F39b1c32891223D1CCd

Also this logo has colors that clash with the rest of the design of the page, along with being a bit too bold and contrasting. Reminds me a bit of the Hot Dog Stand theme for the old Windows. A blue-grey or purple would fit much better, anything from the other end of the color wheel

Yeah I think to win over this segment of investors it's less about the boring technicals and more about creating a fun brand.

There definitely needs to be something of value under the surface but most of us approach investing like it's collecting vinyl records or comic books.

Like NEO it has instant personality due to matrix reference and it has the mystique of being chinese which is magical to americans.
Especially neet americans who have no real idea about investing but know that the idea of ""chinese etherium"" and the idea of this magical buying force of china makes it feel like this could be the ticket out of neetdom if they buy this altcoin.

or like BAT, they have the tor girl and that ogre guy and they have a cool illuminati pyramid logo. And investors can call each other BATmen.

So I would suggest really investing some time into the logo and the branding. It needs to have some flavor and some personality so that this demographic can create little tribes and fandoms around the brand. BUT the worst thing you can do is try too hard to make it cool so it's a very delicate thing.

I do see potential with the RLX like relax like I'm RLXing with all my shitcoins on a beach somewhere infront of a hotel in thailand that helped design by being RLXed

Site misses two things IMHO:
1. A Relex 101 to tell all those property investors who know nothing about Crypto Currencies about RLX. How to buy, convert, trade. Other sources of information - Coindesk Blockchain 101 e.g..
2. Put an RSS feed on the site showing Live value of RLXwith a click through to a history chart.

your site seems to be laking of buttons on the site,if i want to find a piece of information (white paper,ICO etc.) i have to scroll the site to find it

you should add button to access an informations

0xD9FCa813D62dcd1d0e748B638077042beE80cAa3

This is a good idea, send me your ETH address.

"To win over THIS segment of investors"

Absolutely spot on! The way we handle our private equity, we have absolutely no issues with that business model, its running very well. But to tap into this market, its a little different. I actually liked your stories that better explain the situation.

And I completely agree w/ you ref: RLXing on a beach after making the investment gains from enhancing an RLX investment through the power of the crowd.

You're the only one who mentioned image and branding, so first off send over your ETH address, and secondly, drop us a line on our email address at the bottom of the site, we'd like to talk more with you about how we can create that sizzle . Thanks for the input!

I rather invest in Chancoin - it is more relevant to me. And for that reason, I am out.

>
>Hey, thanks. That's cool of you.
>0x94FA326F873546C847cd7128664a4B8e9beB2b58

Hey, OP. Did you send?

>0x94FA326F873546C847cd7128664a4B8e9beB2b58
Sent, enjoy

Veeky Forums I think thats a wrap, really helpful and just what we need to bring our contracts onto the blockchain . We're going to emphasize our most important points and explain this new concept better so people can have a real handle on what we offer. Thanks!

I already posted it above but I understand that you may not know how to navigate this site. I've made multiple posts in this thread. So here it is again:

0x42F28fB44B39A29DB0182eC377DF30074E0d0887

You can tell the same posters by checking the id codes.

Anyways yea i'll shoot you an email later. I need to go RLX and go to sleep now :^)

Glad to be of help! I sent an email to you using the email linked on your bitcointalk page so hopefully it made it to you.