Confession time Veeky Forums

confession time Veeky Forums.

Get it off your chest you will feel much better.

I routinely post opinions and advice about coins when I don't fully understand the market or the technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will fud a coin I hold and shill a coin I don't even own in response to stupid posts.

I bought NEO at 900k

I bought one million LINK and I am scared. It is a mixture of fear, dread, and hope. I can't sleep.

I wish people would stop fudding. We can all make it together.

I have no fucking idea what im doing with this dumb cryptocurrency shit

i bought BTC at 5k. HODLing and comfy tho.

I bought ammo rewards at 300 sats, went in with $930 worth of btc. It's now at 7 sats aka my bags are worth $20.

I FUDed the FUCK out of ChainLink so I could buy near ICO price.

I bought 50,000 near 0.00045 and feel comfy now.

I pointed out flaws with Chainlink ICO which anons took as FUD, though it wasn't really my intention. Convinced people outside of here to drop their bags then bought on ED.

I only realised what I had done way after. I guess I'm just natural at this.

I bought SIA and REDDCOIN once.

I do not and will never know what the oracle problem is
I'm a nocoiner that frequently talks about and advises on coins

lmao i did the same thing. i got a decent chunk and am ready for take off

i own DGB

I lost my recovery seed for my monero wallet. There was only $80 in it when I lost it but it's worth maybe $500 now

this hot asian told me to fuck and cum in her ass while we were having sex and i didnt do it at the time because i thought she was asking to do it next time.

we broke up a week later and i never got to do it. there was no next time.

I'm a combination of too lazy and too scared to go to a Bitcoin ATM and buy some.
I refuse to do anything that requires handing over personal identification like Coinjar and am too spaghetti for Local Bitcoins

Sometimes I create threads about how to manipulate/entice women into having sex with you, but instead of getting actual advice I realize how virginal Veeky Forums is

I deliberately bump non-coin threads just to encourage more actual business discussion

>she

i still don't understand what "the blockchain" means. also these following terms:
>smart contract
>oracle problem
>lightning network
>proof of work/stake
>hashrate
>masternodes
>mining pools
>satoshi's vision

she was a tomboy but she had a golden fucking ass and pussy. ill never get over this.

also i sold ANS at a loss after the conference. would of made 10k if I held during the ride to $50. but lets be honest I would not have sold and would be holding the bags still with half the profit.

I don't know shit about these scamcoins and I don't care, I'm just here to ride the pumps and have been very successful doing so. I have zero faith in any of these coins, including Bitcoin, and I strongly believe 99% of them won't even be around in a few years.

Just look them up you ass wagon.

I bought DOGE, a lot of it, at 120sat....

today I bought even more to lower my average price so I can MAYBE not lose my ass.

>tomboy

she have a cute penis too?

i don't give a shit about any of it. i'm only here for the money.

im holding OMG and TenX(bought at 4.20)

I want to buy some Metal

I mean I guess I should be happy about trading against clueless rubes.

I was on this board when only 5% of the threads were crypto but didn't buy any

this. I mostly just listen to you guys, sometimes it pays off and I'm happy, other times i go deep in the red and post pink wojaks to take away the pain, cause at least that's sort of funny.

I've been learning a lot about crypto and delude myself into thinking i know more than i actually do. I've gotten better when it comes to the market but the technology is completely beyond me. I have no idea wtf any of these shittokens do.

>TenX(bought at 4.20)
So some of the little things i seem to have figured out that may to have some value..... Never buy at ATH. Its not a fucking meme. FOMO will drive you to make stupid decisions because you dont wanna miss out on a moon mission.

Also, look at market cap. TenX is solid but at the price you bought the market cap was huge; not a lot of room for short term growth and now you got bags. Just keep holding, it'll def go back up to that by q1 2018

WHAT A STUPID NIGGER

I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to crypto and just loosely follow what Veeky Forums says to throw money at with it with my loose income.

I found out that KIDS wasn't connected to the Kidscoin NZ project but didn't tell anyone until after it pumped a little bit more and I sold

>how to manipulate/entice women into having sex with you, but instead of getting actual advice I realize how virginal Veeky Forums is
No real advice from me, I get hit on in the most absurd situations. I'm not even doing anything. Might be the way I carry myself, but I don't think I do it well enough to stand out. I'm also not super attractive. I don't want to be one of those JUST BE YOURSELF BRUH faggots but it's always worked for me. All I can say is don't think about it too much and roll with the flow. Improve yourself and don't be a spastic idiot.

Two girls accosted me in the metro once asking me for my phone number. Five pretty girls in the library just sat close to me and started talking to me out of nowhere saying I was handsome. I once groped a hot chick's boobs on accident and before I could apologise she smiled at me and said it was okay. This isn't even a third of it. I got hit on brazenly while my girlfriend was right next to me for example, and they knew. I was going to write about what happened today but I fucking hit word limit so I deleted it.

Women are just weird mate. This is something I don't understand. I've never really given a shit about dating and I don't care much for sex either so it's just laughs at this point.

youre probably pretty handsome you autist. none of that would have happened to an ugly dude.

Also, the BE YOURSELF meme only works if your fucking awesome. In shape, well dressed, good hygene, financially secure, pursuing your passions and confident because of all of this.

How would you describe yourself? First in terms of personality, and then in terms of dress? Are you from a big city?

Incidentally I've always been the deer never the lion. I don't get laid much, but it's been very passive on my part when I do.

>pursuing your passions and confident
I think that everyone is capable of this
You should post a pic of you, just cause I'm curious. I used to have it like that when I was ripped and had all my hair, lol.

I get paid (others as well) to shill the +2500 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server so i shill it hard here on Veeky Forums for money

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Not always the case. A worthwhile girl will be with a guy who has a good personalty, sense of humour, and confidence. That's key. Even if you know you're not as good looking or as fit as Chad, having confidence in your qualities will go a long way.
Source: I'm a girl that only fucks Chads and never calls them again, but my boyfriends have been the opposite

I mocked Buterin's appearance and feel guilty about it. He's skeletally skinny, but looks fine otherwise. Nothing wrong with being skinny either, for that matter.

I have money invested and have done quite well, but am trying to convince my parents I can do the same for them if they'd let me broker for them. They're so lackadaisical, this market moves so fuckin' fast, but "Oh honey, we'll get back to you about it in a couple weeks." God damn it, shit changes by the fuckin' hour. I can make them never have to worry about what retirement money they have (but are slowly bleeding) for the rest of their golden years; Why are boomers so slow and jaded? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've only lost money when trading crypto.

I kept telling my dad to buy ETH starting when it was $50. Took forever. but finally got him on board at $110.

>the opposite
So you DON'T fuck the beta orbiters but you do call them?

I wife them.

You don't have a Series 7. So that's kinda illegal. I can already imagine you losing your parent's money, and seeing both of them working a mcjob and handing me my mcfood after.

I wanna see what I crypto femanon looks like.

Not doxxing myself. I'm a 5'0, 95lbs, attractive Filipino girl. But since this is Veeky Forums, you'll believe I'm a 300lbs NEET no matter what I say.

>Chad
reeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck off roastie. you were never invited to crypto. crypto is reserved for NEET virgin autists like myself.

I am an introvert autist (INTP) who comes off as serious and antisocial. Stoic, quiet, calm, aloof. Also "mysterious", I get that a lot from women but that's always sounded like a meme to me. What the fuck does that even mean? In high school people thought I was some type of jock delinquient or some such. Scared the fuck out of a guy on my first day but I swear it was an accident.

I dress 'normally'. Jeans, shirts, pullovers, jackets, sneakers. No faggy shit like ripped or really tight clothes. I'm 20 btw.

No pic, I'm sure you understand. Don't what that floating around. I have a nice jawline and a thick neck, also average height. Once I got home exhausted and slept on the sofa for a while. Then I woke up all messy and went to the laundry lady to pick up some clothes. She had her daughter there that day, must be about 2 years younger. I swear she was looking at me the entire time with her mouth open, even her mother noticed and then commented on it to me the next time I stopped by.

When stuff like his happens I don't even know how to react, I just feel like laughing afterwards. Comedy gold.

Forgot to say but I'm close to a big city. Periphery.

>hot chick's boobs
Virgin detected

I never gave crypto any attention until the past month. Is it too late?

How so? She was hot and had great tits. I'm not a virgin, lost it at 17 in gf's house. She lived close to the school and her parents weren't home a lot of the time.

Filipina

>A worthwhile girl will be with a guy who has a good personalty, sense of humour, and confidence.
the average dude will still have to try harder to get with qts than if he was a handsome chad.

Chicks you bump into dont go around asking for your number or saying its ok you groped their tits unless you're handsome or have status

No, she actually meant filipino.

Bro... That kind of shit used to happen to me, but every time I would realize what actually happened like an hour after. In the moment I'm just non-reactive. It would make me laugh but also die a little inside.

>chad on the outside
>neet on the inside
Good thing this is an anonymous board and my identity will disappear with this thread, I'd have never told this story otherwise. I hate obnoxious dudebros, the chans are more my speed. L-Let's get to lamboland together anons.

That's exactly it, it's like I don't believe what's happening when it does. It doesn't register properly in my mind. What's the cause of this?

Hey dude I'm a 9/10 fucked 50+ girls just waiting for that crypto cash to take life to another level yet!

Your reality starts with your mind friend

self deprecation probably. I assume i'm not good enough for people frequently, so the thought of anything like that happening is so far removed from my mind that even it does happen right in front of me - I do not react, at all. I used to be super depressed but I deal with it now, and I think the way I deal with it could be a part of this.

I have been double billin on of my clients for about 4 months now. I send my invoices to two accountants they have and spend all the extra money on crypto.

They have not noticed ..... yet.

This is the most fun game.

I stopped talk to my best female friend couse I fall in love with her and she has boyfriend that is happy with. I never told her that its more than friendship from my site and at this point is too late couse I am afraid that if I tell her that we will never meet again and she is awesome person ehhh

you better hope they never find out.

I fucked your mom

>be 18 and dog is barking
>barking at really hot grill across fence
>i walk out shirtless eith decent ab line
>tries to talk to me but i leave joint burning in room so i say hello and go back to joint
Did I fuck up or save weed?

I paid this guy

tellawallet.com/

You must be symmetrical with a good shoulder to waist ratio. Are you over 6ft?

The only reason you think she is "awesome person" is because you think she is attractive. Step back for a second and realize she is just another retarded girl.

When my own coins are crashing I FUD the absolute shit out of them. It helps with frustration I guess.

I insult orange cum guzzling /pol/tards for spreading their cancerous patheticness on an unrelated board.

>Cum guzzling

>Also "mysterious",
>I'm 20 btw.

I see what's going on: It's easy to get laid when you're young, and when you're "mysterious" what is happening is girls are projecting their own sexual and or romantic fantasies onto you. That happens to me too.

This. At least ive stopped trusting shillig threads without arguments. Relying mostly on reddit now for serious info, i just listen to guys who sound intelligent/articulate since i dont know shit about crypto.

Idolatry is synonymous with cum guzzling. And boy are they looking for idols to worship. Probably cover their walls with them in a fit of autism.
Also, how to detect teenagers 101.

Reddit is the same as here. They're just nicer and write longer shills.

same. I actually actively posted in android apps threads instead of cyrpto threads

fuck my life

Fuckin deadshit nigger. If you don't understand but it sounds articulate your are going to get ass raped. How long have you been on Veeky Forums/been alive?

I know exactly what i need to do,
what to buy, when to buy it, and when to sell it to be successful but i'm a hopeless optimist and i keep staying in way longer then i know i should, i know in my gut that i should sell, but i dont, hoping for that 100x coin/token that will make me stinking rich.

>tfw i've been repeating this loop since 2011
>been in crypto for 6 years and i'm still not a whale because i dont realize profits.
>tfw if i just left my BTC alone this year i'd have more money then i do now after speculating

I agree

Nope, manlet-tier 5'8". Though I guess that's a common height in my country so it doesn't matter much. If I were 6ft I can't even imagine how much more ridiculous it'd be.

Symmetry and shoulders though? Do girls tell you that you smell nice?

Symmetry yes, I think so. Broad shoulders too. I've been told I smell like a man, whatever that means. I don't or rarely ever use any products. No time for that cap.

Welp that's it... i'm gonna start showering less... or building up more of a sweat and shower the same frequency. I'm pretty sure this is legit!

I was helping a 36 year old female co-worked understand bitcoin and she bought me lunch as a thank you.

We hooked up after drinking a bottle of wine.

I'm 26 and married. I have to look her in the eye at work on monday.

I want so bad to be a successful crypto daytrader. I've posted quite a few successful days in the 1-3 percent range. Still I doubt myself.

Just tell her you can fuck on the side as long as she keeps her mouth shut. Terrible situation user. How's your wife?

Yep lucky you. Literally if you are symmetrical with reasonably high test and have immune system genes that are different from the girl who is smelling you, she will want to fuck you more than anything in the world.

The pink wojaks have given me something to look forward to after the terrible losses I know will eventually come

My first time trading, Bought 117 NEO at >40$ I regret not shorting and getting more later. I like getting GAS and how fast it is. I've learnt a lot in the past weeks . I put more money into OMG, PAY and a bitof BTC.

My worst mistake was buying ADX and sending it to the worng bittrex wallet, back then it was 527$ by the time Bittrex was able to give it back to me it was worth 200$

I begged my dad to invest from 200 to 1200 but muh stocks

He wouldn't but my lawyer did. Wish he put in more tho, I was telling him to buy eth at 30

>muh pol

I have very high T levels, really deep voice and lots of hair. Always been told that I'm testosterone incarnate. Also packing 7", need at least XL condoms and sometimes those barely fit. Reading this thread again I realise my life sounds like such a meme. Only missing being 6ft which I can't do anything about without sorcery, but I'm working on six-pack abs. More importantly I'm here for the lambo.

>Broad shoulders

Lucky mother fucker (probably literally).

I really wish I knew this shit when I was younger. If I could go back in time and tell myself one thing it would be to be healthy as fuck, especially during teen years.

Good luck to you user. Make sure you get some Monero if you want that Lambo. Srs not memeing.

I cant wagecuck i am autistic around people i cant socialize i usually get fired for being awkward, cryptos are my only chance

My company is taking suggestions for waits to utilize blockchain.

I feel like it's bait, but what's the best way to troll them? It's a bullshit HR data company.

no we dont. zero sum game, unless you dump on the normies then i dont give a fuck, but dont dump on my bizbros.

As for my confession, i ran a pnd group, didnt even made more than 1 btc, i got bamboozled.

Just fuck off with this narcissistic humble bragging. Girls sitting next to you in the library and telling you out of nowhere that you're handsome doesn't happen. The fact that you can analyze all these situations well shows you are not an autist. You are probably an insecure dude who flirts with women minimally and then later acts like it was all her initiative. Also you accidently touched some boobs and she said it was all okay? Well if you aren't Giacomo Casanova! You're not autistic or a sperg, you wear that identity for yourself out of insecurity to always have something to fall back on, to escape responsibility. 'Oh I scared that guy, it wasn't on purpose, such an autist righttt'

You're nothing more than a dude that craves validation and attention from others, i.e. a narcissist. Look up 'autism' on the internet and shut the fuck up afterwards.

I have no fucking idea what I'm doing but made 50k in the alt market this year.

I just look for popular trader's opinions and analysis and buy on trust or buy Veeky Forums shilled coins when they have not pumped yet. I have less than 10 trades per month.

I probably profited hugely because of weak hands and idiots on this board who buy my bags. Sorry.

Despite this I genuinely believe that I might "make it" and reach my arbitrary goal for 2 million dollars within 3 years.

I don't believe in any of these MEME coins and think they're legitimate scams with no use.

I think even Bitcoin is hugely impractical for small payments because of the fee and unless it's made into a credit card format normies will never adopt this.

I sold 2600 ETH I bought at 80 cents when they were $12 because I got greedy, despite Veeky Forums telling me to put in cold wallet and forget for 2 years.... 1.5 years ago.

>be confident because all of this
>not always the case. have confidence

smart.

>I use betas as boyfriends and cheat on them with Chad

revolutionary. virtuous.