How come Africans never invented the wheel and never built a house over one floor?

How come Africans never invented the wheel and never built a house over one floor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa#Forest_empires_and_states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh?

They didn't needed to, sonce they adopted those from the middle east like the Europeans did.

Europeans invented the wheel

>"The first evidence of wheeled vehicles appears in the second half of the 4th millennium BCE, near-simultaneously in Mesopotamia (Sumerian civilization), the Northern Caucasus (Maykop culture) and Central Europe (Cucuteni-Trypillian culture), so the question of which culture originally invented the wheeled vehicle is still unsolved."

okay whatever pal

Wrong. The wheel was invented on many zones. And its spread wasn't general until the burden beast and shit.

WOW DUDE THAT'S THE SICKEST MOST ADVANCED PIECE OF ARCHITECTURE I'VE EVER SEEN
GUESS AFRICANS ARENT RETARDED NOW AFTER I'VE SEEN THIS MASTERPIECE OF CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING

This is a building with more than one floors

You are the person people envision when someone performs the idiotic-hick racist caricature.

cool, that makes me feel better.

You're a feminine cuck and your opinion is completely irrelevant to me.

3-IN-A-ROW

wow

I find it funny how /pol/ loves " muh Easterns Yurop, 98% White, Putin forever," and fails to realize that Botswana has a higher per cap GDP and living standards than their white utopias.

Pic is capital. Notice buildings over one story.

This triggers the /pol/ack

Thanks for making me feel better you redneck

How's middle school?

> carved out of one block of rock
> built
user, I...

Botswana has a lower HDI than fucking Moldova, fuck off.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded.

You go carve a 2-story house out of rock.

We'll wait.

This. The time and effort it would take to do this would be staggering. I'd almost say it would be more difficult to do than building it bit by bit.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

What’s funny about this post is that these Africa apologists don’t even have anything to defend themselves with so they resort to posting non-African civilizations like Ethiopia or mali. Absolute kek, they have NOTHING to stand on. Might as well just start posting pictures of the pyramids sweetie

>SEE, look what the Africans built!

>Mali
>Ethiopia
>Not African
>Not black

What does African mean

Anything that reinforces my preexisting beliefs.

NIGGERS

Mali was black

Why do people seem to get so upset when people point out that Africans did manage to achieve some level of civilization?

Go away Jew

Jew faggots

Is this one of those "you can't sail to Sardinia" type posts?

Because their minds have been rotted by memes.

It's probably the "Mali was med" poster

HMMMM...could he be referring to perhaps the largest modern population of Africans or could he be referring to various cherry picked civilizations that had their hands held by Arabs the entire time?? Gee...I dunno

Show me something the Bantus did

>Africa is only Bantu
Is this a new meme?

It’s not a meme. East Africans are strong caucasoid admixtures. Look at this man. He’s a Somalian. Does this look African to you? Go look at West Africans. Why are they all Muslim? Maybe it’s because they originated from North Africa. These aren’t Africans. These are meds and semites with a tan. You know a bantu when you see one - and that my friend is what an African is

Nice bait.

You know, while I realize this is bait the sad truth hits me that there are people out there who legitimately believe this.

>fucking nigger africans were influenced by and traded with other peoples and cultures
>unlike literally everyone else

Its more of a case of Europe being able to prosper so well. Why compare the best to the worst?

Mali was black

>b-but you cannot do it
You serious? You don't need any math, any architecture skill, no knowledge how to join material, no knowledge how forces are being transferred inside the material, you just brainelessly take a hamer and go.
So kys.

This. It's almost as if these people believe that Germanics created civilization in a vacuum with no outside influence

>show me a black civilization
>those don't count, they were influenced by others
Ok....let's discount western civilization then which has countless influences

Idk why you use that one. If you want to cherrypick to make your case, there are other East Africans that look way less black than that

>Europe being able to prosper
Thanks to the knowledge from the middle east, the gold of Americas and the slaves that worked there

Point 1 is valid. 2-3 are irrelevant moralfag arguments. All empires are based on exploitation and conquest

I can not tell if this is b8 or if you are too young to be posting here

Man, at this rate pretty soon the only true Africans according to /pol/ will be from a 100 square mile stretch of desert in Namibia.

This. I'm no /pol/tard but every empire was based of exploitation and conquest. The only difference was the scale of the European empires.

So you wouldn’t mind importing your Caucasiod brothers into Minnesota, correct?

Kid, just accept defeat and go.

Goalpost moving is one of the most prolific weapons of the /pol/tard

Made by Jews, not Africans

> A Nigger isn't a nigger because I say he isn't a nigger

WE

Did someone mention Africa?

Africans did invent buildings beyond mudhuts for some unexplainable reason they always create prehistoric shitholes if left on their own.

Y hello there

Civilized? Black people? Naaah, u must be on drugs kid

Sup gais

You know, I really liked how Malcolm came back from his Mecca trip and really evolved from it.

Wheels were also invented in the Americas, but for some odd reason they were only ever used on toys.

>no knowledge how forces are being transferred inside the material

You better be able to at least estimate that, or you are going to have a upper floor of rock fall on your head.

Kilwa Kisiwani, in Tanzania, Swahili trading center.

Nice arguments you got there. Oh, wait...
I doubt they considered it that much. Just "hey, this looks like it's sturdy enough, cuz it's BIG".

>doubt
I doubt you have the mental faculties to doubt.

Why are you so fucking stupid?

Nice arguments you got there. Oh, wait...

You're honestly just making your side look wrong right now

WE HAD PEBBELS STACK ONTOP OF EACOTHER AND SHIEET

White Germanics created all of civilization and everyone else was a burden.
Every build in the world was built by whites.
Even if there were civilizations in places where black people live now, those civilizations were built by whites who were later browned

>There are people who believe this

Most retarded strawman i've ever seen.
If you don't have the intellect to actually come up with a response to one of our arguments, just leave the thread.

So a black guy isn't black because you found some random (((source))) that makes him white?
Even if he looks black?

I don't have the intellect to believe that prehistoric whites built every civilization.
Sorry dude. I'm not redpilled enough. Please redpill me more.

Except it's not a strawman. There are people out there who literally believe for instance that Egyptians were Scandinavian looking white duded.

Honestly, it makes me less racist.

Seeing black WE WUZZERS and white WE WUZZERS WE WUZZERING over the past really makes you realize that humans are fundamentally the same wherever you go.

>Does this look African to you?

Woah there, none of those people are black, you can clearly see the heavy Caucasian admixture. They're just Arabs with a tan.

Stacked for a more-than-one-story structure, though. Making OP wrong with the "facts" he pulled out of his ass.

Yes he looks African to me.

I don't have a "side," I'm just pointing out that OP's claim is literally wrong. Whatever you think about African civilizations, that building looks pretty definitely taller than one story.

>saying the same thing twice
really tosses my tendies

>our
JESUS CHRIST, THERE'S MORE OF THEM

The funniest thing is that in the process they declare that most of the ancestors of American blacks were not actually black, since only a minority of them were Bantu from Middle Africa, so now they're stuck proving that """Africans""" never achieved anything for no other reason than having the last word in this retarded debate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa#Forest_empires_and_states

Yeah they should have used it on cattle and horses right? Oh, they didnt have them you braindead.

wew

iirc the tlatoani had a tag team of runners for deliveries and products and the worst part is that it worked. He could get Fish from the coast all the way to the capital in the middle of the country and it was still fresh.

BACK TO /pol/ REEEEEEE

>This is all of you in every thread about africa

All built by white builders

>Does this look african to you?
Yes. Do you know what that word means?

Bro I've read this book written by a Jew, it's called "Blood, germs and steel" and the africans never invented the wheel because uh- they lacked cattle

this thread is honestly the most hilarious thread I've ever read, not because of the stupid arguments, but because some of you guys are generally witty and funny.

Is it because we have this thread multiple times a day and the answer is always the same but /pol/tards literally can not stop shitting up other boards?