Dont you love this guy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/api.cointelegraph.com/amp/v1/news/ceo-of-jp-morgan-chase-warns-govts-will-ban-bitcoin-crypto-worth-nothing
dividend.com/dividend-education/a-brief-history-of-jp-morgans-massive-fines-jpm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh gubermunt

If it's worth nothing why ban it

That's the fun of it. It's worth nothing until it does.

But as people already trade goods in it (both white and black) it's clearly worth something.

Dude is Alpha.

Because Ponzi schemes should be discouraged

theyll gonna ban it just to make Veeky Forums cry kek

This

google.com.au/amp/s/api.cointelegraph.com/amp/v1/news/ceo-of-jp-morgan-chase-warns-govts-will-ban-bitcoin-crypto-worth-nothing
They're literally spreading FUD to buy cheap BTC and some faggots here want to help.
This is he same people that got paid by the government with our taxes after they crashed the real state market, now they want to bully their way into BTC because they didn't have what you have user, vision, they know they're late for the party, will you let them bully their way in without paying the price ?

Good. If it's worth nothing government won't need to tax it

piece of shit bankster criminal

in other words Jamie Dimon admits the only thing to stop bitcoin is force

He's just mad that he has to deal with massive government regulations since they were a part of the 2008 crash. I hope they get slammed with more fines and it kills their business.

dividend.com/dividend-education/a-brief-history-of-jp-morgans-massive-fines-jpm/

Jamie Dimon made buy orders recently for crypto shortly after these statements look it up

I wonder how many bitcoins he bought this weekend. He must be getting frustrated that hes not causing any dips to buy though.

I for one can't wait to increase my stack. I don't understand why so many twitter fags and retards like you don't want this.

Didn't you increase your stack last dip?
I increased my stack fucking 4 years a go you normie piece of shit
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're letting this company take a hold of bitcoin and for cheap, that's terrible news for the future.

Not a wagecuck so no extra fiat to buy more
Accumulating is a normalfag meme

>sell at 4400
>buy at sub 3k
wow who could have ever predicted this

They're taking coins from retards and I'm just choosing to not resist the inevitable. Also converting to Judaism

say it with me Veeky Forumsantines
KIKE
PROOF
FUTURE

I sold at $4800 a couple weeks back, then it was sub 3k a week ago and I rebought then
It hasn't been to $4400 since so your comment makes no sense
Unless you're a wagecuck spending so much time slaving away you missed the last dip

Biz really is this fucking stupid

I for one want a future where JP morgan doesn't get billions in bail out because they're shit at investing, and that's something I can see crypto doing. They won't give up the system that enable the status quo, if they get a hold of btc they will crash it with no survivors to mantain their position and we will all continue to be slaves.

Do you know much about the futures that are about to be set up? Heard it allows for short selling without anyone having any ownership. No idea if that's actually true though.

i couldnt find it user. can you show me where it says jamie dimon bought btc?

>guys I'm still relevant listen to me

Sure do. He tells like it is. Same reason I voted Trump!

oh no, the gubberment

We don't need this guy. Or the goddamn banks. FUCK THE JEWS. YEAAAAAAA

They got a loan, not a payment.

Can we not make some sort of crowdfund to get this get whacked?, like all chip in $10 or something

>cryptophiles

Jihan too while we're at it.

he's nothing but a puppet to his (((masters)))
you know, the same masters who've made it through intermarriage, "nobility" expropriation and investing when sound money was a thing
god forbid goyim have access to sound money, OY VEY

A loan with a low interest rate and in some ocasions slashing interest rates to 0% to make it extremly easy for these banks to profit, I wish I could get a 0% interest loan that I don't have to pay until I become stable and profitable, if that's not free money idk what is.

Bitcoin has no inherent value other than whatever the price for black market pedophilia is

Actually they paid it back, with interest like a year later. You leftist assholes miss out on the whole reason why the banks had to be bailed out and the home owners in default couldn't be. The banks would easily have the ability to pay back short-term. The people on the other hand irresponsibly got fucking loans that they couldn't afford using a system approved by the government. Giving you fuckers more money that you could never pay back sounds like a fantastic idea.

If you were born before 1985, and you're not loaded off of this shit. You're a fucking failure.

fucking REKT

point is that the entire central kiking system is a ponzi designed to benefit (((them))) on people's expense
I hope someone solves that problem by summary execution and a total purge of usurped legislation enabling the scam

>other than whatever the price for black market pedophilia is

is it on coinmarketcap?

>First they ignore you
>then they laugh at you
>then they fight you then you win.