KYBER ALREADY TRADING BELOW ICO PRICE, KYBERKEKS BTFO

KYBER ALREADY TRADING BELOW ICO PRICE, KYBERKEKS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf are you talking it's trading at about 5x it's ico moron

that seems right

For people actually curious about this check Liqui / ED, its trading at 5-6x currently.

Do not believe the FUDsters here, check the facts for yourself

Your lord and savior Vitalik is already selling off all of his Kyber tokens you idiots, even he realizes what a complete and utter shitcoin this is, enjoy your bags you retards.

They're building their wallet with React.js for gods sake, just get out before the rest of the market realizes how fucked they are.

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

Kybers BTFO!

Thank you FUD user, just sold 100k thanks.

Hahahahaha man I'm so happy LINK acted as a FUD sponge, leaving Kyber open to the explosive growth it deserves.

Threads like these FUDing Kyber just feel like comedy whereas the LINK threads were legitimately heartbreaking to watch, knowing how doomed the bag holders actually were.

wowowow.. kyber already below ICO

fucking glad i sold my bags at 4x

GL holding is shit tier pajeet coin user

wow kyber trading at negative values, how is this even possible

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SCUM!

HE WANTS YOUR CHEAP KYBER

Bagholder detected. FUCKING KEK!

Guys I just realized kyber sounds like dogfood

who would want a coin that is traded BELOW ICO couple hours after trading started?
Give me a break fella

So many deluded Kyberkeks in this thread still believing in a retarded chink-built vaporware coin, this shit is as pajeet-tier as it gets. You're literally putting your money into empty promises backed up by absolutely NOTHING except a shitty wallet built in React fucking JS, how many more red flags do you need idiots

Kek this coin is a fucking joke. You faggots who bought at 4x will be holding those bags a long fucking time

Remember how all the smug Kyber bag holders talked shit about 0x. At least 0x is a working project with multiple exchanges set to launch within 1-2 months time that actually use that coin.

rofl it's dumping hard as fuck on liqui

I feel sorry for .008 buyers. They retarded but don't understand why.

What was KNC/ETH at ICO?

OH FUCK!!!!
Kyber trading at 0.000001 ETH :d

HAHAHA Im so sorry for you kybercucks
Im dumping all my remaining Kyber before it gets delisted from Etherdelta

Kyber vs Linkie fags both BTFO, Ico scams

Really? Can I get a screen shot

>Price is 5x but if i say something often enough in my thread people will eventually believe me.

Poor effort lad.

Smart money already dumped their hot sticky load on the markets, good luck getting rid of your bags now. Now repeat with me: PAJEET-TIER CHINK-BUILT VAPORWARE WITH NO FUNCTIONING PROJECT UNTIL Q1 2019. Honestly I don't know what's worse, being a Linkfag or a kyberkek goddamn

tfw both

>tfw dumped at 4x
cya below ICO

You held KNC??
What the fuck??
ICO= dump and buy dip faggot

Is there a way to get rid of these pajeet niggers on biz fudding kyber?

Or will this thing continue on for days now, kyber + meme jpg = 1 rupee deposit into pajeet blockfolio (in dgb)

Les ICOs mord, vive le ICOs!

It's not really FUD if it's the truth, is it now.

All the smart investors have already dumped everything they own of this empty vaporware shitcoin. The captains and staff of the sinking ship have already left with their cushy lifeboats, now the rats have to jump out and swim for their lives or drown in the depths of shitcoin hell.

At this pace Kyber is soon gonna outdo Chainlink in the race to the bottom, Good luck kybercucks, get out while you still can.

> hundrets of new ico´s coming up in the next few months
> 0,1% gonna make it

top 50 coins will still top 50 in the next year. problably mixed up with a few surprises.
its unlikely that a ICO will make it in the top 20.

remember.

damn i feel sorry for those retards. they're going to be holding these bags for a lonnnnnnng time.

Kybercucks BTFO