Was cleopatra really a slut ?

Was cleopatra really a slut ?

Why isn't she black?

egypt got WHITED by the greeks

no that was mar anthony and friends propaganda, in fact, she wasnt beautiful in the sexy sence that many people belief, the actual historians agree that what they mean with beautiful was actually charismatic, a nice people to be around and talk to

This is true about the beauty, but she was also a slut. Also she was a shit ruler who gave Rome and excuse to conquer Egypt.

rome: We didnt want to officer, it was her the one forcing us to anex her kingdom I swear!

>Any woman
>Not a filthy whore

You may choose one.

*bleached

Only when she's portrayed as white.

Because her grandpappy was a Greek general under Alexander, Ptolemy you mong.

Rome improved Egypt in ways it hadn't seen in over a millennia prior.

Was she a shit ruler? What did she do so wrong?

She did literally nothing wrong.

But she also says "granted you'll be executed in the morning" plus the cunt is probs on opium so let's calm down there m8

Imagine how many venereal diseases she had

>conquered by rome
>nothing wrong

>Roman expansion is bad
What are you, a barbarian?

She was pretty decent all things considered. She got her kingdom back by manipulating Caesar and then managed to hold onto power even longer by taking on Marc Antony as her lover. She she got rekt in the end but she did about as well as she could have been expected to given the massive military might of Rome.

It was not Marcus Antonius's propaganda, he was the one allied with her.

Was her alliance with Marc Antony really that advantageous though? Could she have held onto power as long or longer if she hadn't sided with the poorer politician of the Roman Civil War?

She was the first BLEACHED kino

It was either side with the ruler of the wealthy east who's lands lie right at your doorstep or side with the politically inexperienced ruler of the poorer half of the empire. I think it was a reasonable assessment on her part to side with Antony as she didn't have the hindsight that we have access to. From her point of view Antony must have seemed to obvious choice.

I was more talking about neutrality, not siding with Octavius. I doubt he would have sided with Cleopatra because of his hatred for her and control over Roman Africa.

Maybe even getting backing from the Arsacids.

He's right
>>>/reddit/

No.

this sadly

>>>/reddit/

What exactly is political about this user having the opinion that all women are whores?

it's sexist

>women can be charismatic

She was not a slut. The Romans accused her of seducing Caesar and Mark Anthony, not of sleeping with many men. Actually, the only two men they said she slept with were those two.

Goddamnit, when it's the virgin brigade wailing about women being whores you don't send them to /pol/, you send them back to their hugbox, r9k. Not all right-wingers are pathetic losers who can't get pussy.

She fucked Titus Pullo as well.

user, Rome was not a documentary.

Fuck off you whiteknighting faggot, you're the one trying to create a hugbox here.

The most stupid post of the thread by far

What is wrong with not being able to get pussy and complaining about it ? You need to be an Alpha male to have the right to criticize the women's behavior ?

Every great Thinkers though that women are worthless creatures unable to do 1 % of what the losers is able and that they disdain so
much.

This is not like it is a surprise...

I don't need a hugbox, virgin, I get plenty of pussy without needing the comforting e-feels of my /bros/

/pol/ is the headquarters of the incel right

I'm not him. There are good men and there are bad men.There are good women and there are bad women.
But you are a degenerate.

>I'm so cool I need to brag on an anonymous imageboard about how much pussy I get

kek

>What is wrong with not being able to get pussy and complaining about it ?
A: Veeky Forums is not the place to do it, you've already got a hugbox B: if you can't get pussy, it's probably because you're a slovenly social autist who lacks the ability to introspect
C: those who lack courage will always find a philosophy to justify it

So you still on Veeky Forums on a Sunday ?

You must be a very handsome man, part of the 5 % of most attractive

Seems legit

>I'm not him. There are good men and there are bad men.There are good women and there are bad women.
And yet here you are, coming to the defense of sad little boys who think there are nothing but bad women

You don't need to be some mega-chad to get pussy. Even a modest amount of effort will get you somewhere.

Why exactly do you feel the need to brag about "getting pussy" on fucking Veeky Forums? Its almost as if you are very proud of being able to get laid.

They are wrong in their judgement of people
and
You are a degenerate

It's not fucking bragging, it's standard human behavior, something that the majority of humans are able to get for themselves. I'll be the first to say that it's nothing to be proud of, but what's worse are incels who are manic depressive about it and would rather complain loudly and vigorously on the internet than do something to change their circumstances

Promiscuity is not something to be proud of.

They're not, but you can see "le woman are all whores!!" on /pol/'s catalog literally all the time. One of many reasons I stopped going

You have made something like 5 posts explicitly stating that you are capable to get laid and others are not. You are very much trying to brag, and that about something that by your own admission is nothing special at all.

nor is being an incel. The extremes of human behavior are always a symptom of inner malaise.

How can you say that!

A. you're not the admin neither a cop to say what it is allow here or not + sexual questions and sexuality through history are part of Humanities questions that we can ask about;

+ It is anti-intellectual

B. This is clearly the worst answer and most dishonest that I've ever read about this subject

Incell, R9K, virgins do not complain about women because they are unable to interact but because of the VERY DISGUSTING women's sexual behavior.

In a civilized society, we have the right to judge people based on their behavior and therefor, we have also the right and it's legitimate to criticize and break the taboos about the women's true Nature.

Women's Nature is a taboo today and all people complaining about it are just stigmatized and put in the box " Angry virgin that his do not worth and can go fuck and hang his self"

If one man imitated how behave women, he is called a narcissistic pervert

C. Jokes, I do not lack of Courage. I can have the Chadiest way to walk, talk, with charisma and eloquence, be present, impose my self and women will only see me as a charismatic but strange man ( personnal experience )

which anime?

angry young men often gravitate towards authoritarianism and extreme politics. Still though, let's do /pol/ a favor and not send them our detritus when there are other containment boards where they would be happier frolicking together without the political overtones

>I'am the biggest of Earth slut, I have the worst sexual behavior but I've already taste athousand of8" dick and I loose my virginity at 11, I swallowed litters of semen

>I'am therefor way better placed to talk about sexuality than a high IQ INTJ using intellectual abstract concept, statistic, biology and history.

>>A. you're not the admin neither a cop to say what it is allow here or not
>a high level of discourse is expected.

>Incell, R9K, virgins do not complain about women because they are unable to interact but because of the VERY DISGUSTING women's sexual behavior.
Sour grapes

>In a civilized society, we have the right to judge people based on their behavior
what do you think I'm doing to you, right now?

>Women's Nature is a taboo
No, what's taboo is heaping unsolicited demands on a person's behavior. People like freedom, they don't like pathetic losers telling them to act in a way that pleases them more.

> I do not lack of Courage
Yes you do. If you didn't you wouldn't be bitching on the internet about women, you'd be out talking to them. It's not hard, they just don't want anything to do with you when you hold them in barely veiled contempt

I haven't reached this part of the game yet but if it really does just repeat Augustan propaganda in its depiction of Cleopatra, that will indeed rustle my jimmies.

I'm not that user.
In your opinion, there are only two kinds of people: "promiscuous people" and "those that wished they were promiscuous but can't, so they are bitter"?

Looking at OP's picture, it goes beyond Augustan propaganda. Augustan propaganda didn't say Cleopatra was a huge slut.

I dont see the connection tho. Im a virg at 27 and still love women and their company

No, in my opinion there are three kinds of people
-turboautists whose very behavior and way they handle themselves is repellent to women, who'd rather reinforce this behavior by bitching about it online with other turboautists instead of introspect and adjust their strategy

-Chads who are shallow douches fucking around with shallow tarts

-people in the bell curve who have between 5 - 10 partners over the course of their lives, which is hardly promiscuous but gives them the flexibility to select which partner they'd want to enter into a long term relationship with by judging compatibility.

Someone who slept with 10 partners is promiscuous.

cool opinion, bro.

when given freedom, people gravitate towards partners who are roughly their equal in terms of physical attractiveness, intelligence, and readiness to start a family.

I'm sorry that you find this arrangement terrifying and would prefer a society rigged for your benefit

Uh?
How is this an answer to my post?

Just kys

There are places you can go to help you develop and foster assertiveness and confidence, and I'm not talking about PUA fags, I'm talking about healthy social therapy that will help you make women see you as a man, not as a teddy bear

Pathetic

Because your post was a subjective assertion.

If a woman had 10 partners over the course of her life, but these were all committed relationships which she dissolved when she realized that it wasn't what she was looking for, that's not the same thing as letting packs of Chads take turns spitroasting her.

>A. you're not the admin neither a cop to say what it is allow here or not
>a high level of discourse is expected.

Sexuality, Human nature, Women's nature are material for High level discussion brainlet

They are of great interest for thinkers

>what do you think I'm doing to you, right now?

You're disdaining people and judging them by their sexual appeal

>Women's Nature is a taboo
>No, what's taboo is heaping unsolicited demands on a person's behavior. People like freedom, they don't like pathetic losers telling them to act in a way that pleases them more.

A full load of bullshit

> I do not lack of Courage
>Yes you do. If you didn't you wouldn't be bitching on the internet about women, you'd be out talking to them. It's not hard, they just don't want anything to do with you when you hold them in barely veiled contempt

You know nothing about my life or even how I look but it's okay brainlet.

Every successful men with women know that is the true Nature of Women and they use this knowledge to get this pussy. They clearly know that women are worthless slut only attracted by power through powerful men and money.

What a virgin can say about women, a Chad can says the same.

If you have 10 partners, you are an easy person who doesn't think too much before sleeping with someone.

Why all your post are made of Salt ? Why always pretending the ones that you talk to, that they are losers, ugly, salty, virgins ?

brainlet

Exactly

Salt

>Sexuality, Human nature, Women's nature are material for High level discussion brainlet
bitching about all women being whores is the height of shallow commentary, virgin. You're droning on about shit you know nothing about, projecting false confidence and rhetoric divorced from reality as a coping mania to distract yourself from the knowledge that the problem is not other people, the problem is you.

>You're disdaining people and judging them by their sexual appeal
No, I'm disdaining people for their lack of willpower and introspection. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

>A full load of bullshit
not an answer. Getting pussy doesn't become easier just because there's somebody's jackboot pressing down on people's throats

>You know nothing about my life or even how I look but it's okay brainlet.
The fact that you think it's all about "looks" tells me exactly how little you understand about the game.

>What a virgin can say about women, a Chad can says the same.
That's why neither extreme is healthy and not a good basis for establishing a long term relationship.

oh, but you would -never- sleep with those easy people because of how principled you are and not because of sour grapes, right?

>Why all your post are made of Salt ? Why always pretending the ones that you talk to, that they are losers, ugly, salty, virgins ?

I play tit-for-tat. Bitching about all women being whores and angrily ridiculing anyone who disagrees with you is no basis for a productive conversation, so I let them know how unwelcome their inane ramblings are with as much frank honesty as I can muster

can you teach me how to get mad pussy dude

Do you think that everyone in the world wants to sleep with easy people?

Greeks can't bleach. They're too dark

Social grace is a skill, like any skill you have to work at it in order to be good at it, it's a simple matter of not getting down on yourself when a woman says "no thanks". Incels think there's some secret that can be unlocked with chiseled muscles and a boorish attitude, but if you possess genuine confidence to be yourself, you'll become attractive to the kind of partner who likes you for who you are

>Sexuality, Human nature, Women's nature are material for High level discussion brainlet
bitching about all women being whores is the height of shallow commentary, virgin. You're droning on about shit you know nothing about, projecting false confidence and rhetoric divorced from reality as a coping mania to distract yourself from the knowledge that the problem is not other people, the problem is you.

What a load of bullshit again brainlet.

Women can be Whores because it is part of their Nature and Biology. That's all. Is this so difficult for your little brain to understand ? Not because of virginity or salt brainlet

>You're droning on about shit you know nothing about, projecting false confidence and rhetoric divorced from reality as a coping mania to distract yourself from the knowledge that the problem is not other people, the problem is you.

It perfectly resumes yourself : pretending a insane amount of bullshit about people that you don't know just based about a few post on Veeky Forums a Sunday

>You're disdaining people and judging them by their sexual appeal
No, I'm disdaining people for their lack of willpower and introspection. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

Wrong brainlet, you're disdaining people because they are virgin and unsuccessful with women.

Also brainlet, if people are virgin, it is because they do not fit in the very high standard of beauty of women
>You know nothing about my life or even how I look but it's okay brainlet.
The fact that you think it's all about "looks" tells me exactly how little you understand about the game.

Everything is about looks and superficial features in our society. Not only in seduction brainlet
Oh my god, you're such an aggressive brainlet, your posts are made of so much shits that I don't know if I will take time any longer to read and reply to.

lol you critics women ? you must be a virgins lol xD

No, like attracts like

*olived

>What a load of bullshit again brainlet.
And what a load of non-answers again, virgin
>brainlet
>brainlet
>brainlet
dear god, the mania with this one
>Women can be Whores because it is part of their Nature and Biology. That's all.
It's human nature to enjoy sex. It's as much a part of your biology as it is theirs. That's all

>It perfectly resumes yourself : pretending a insane amount of bullshit about people that you don't know just based about a few post on Veeky Forums a Sunday
oh yes, tell me more about how much of an expert you are on the psychology of women, virgin. And who the fuck cares if it's a Sunday morning. You think that there are Chads out there smashing pussy in clubs on a Sunday morning?

>disdaining people because they are virgin and unsuccessful with women.
no, I'm disdaining those who give up rather than reevaluate their priorities

>it is because they do not fit in the very high standard of beauty of women
Or because you're chasing women way outside of your league with whom you have almost nothing in common.

>Everything is about looks and superficial features in our society.
For shallow people, maybe. But that's only a fraction of our society which you could safely avoid if you fostered actual interests and found people with whom you have those interests in common.

>Oh my god, you're such an aggressive brainlet, your posts are made of so much shits that I don't know if I will take time any longer to read and reply to.
That's right, just content yourself with your anger and solitude, don't introspect, don't change your ways. I'm fucking loving every second of smacking down your pathetic attempts at a conversation, it's fun little diversion before this thread gets pruned for being an r9k hugbox

>Bitching about all women being whores

I'am not bitching brainlet, I'am stating it like i'am stating that 2+2=4

Do you understand brainlet ?

Is this too hard for you to understand that " All women are slut " is my deep though about women ? brainlet ?

>angrily ridiculing anyone who disagrees with you is no basis for a productive conversation

It perfectly resumes yourself : " if you disagree, you're a filthy angry virgin "
Sincerely, you are brainlet, a joke and very dishonest and KYS

>Virgin
>Angry virgin
>Losers
>Frustrated virgin that can't get laid
>Virgin
>If you say this it is because you must be a virgin LOL
All your arguments consist of " if you say bad things about women, my arguments is that you're a virgin xD LOL LOL LOL " you are a brainlet based on the answer that are full of bullshit and dishonest too.

>I'am not bitching brainlet, I'am stating it like i'am stating that 2+2=4
the mathematics analogy is perfect: discussing an abstract utterly divorced from concrete reality which takes refuge in its own self-consistency instead of consistency with facts

>" All women are slut " is my deep though about women ?
It's not hard at all, I'm just shaming you for it because it's obvious that you barely know them and you'd presume to think for them instead of actually talking to them

>It perfectly resumes yourself : " if you disagree, you're a filthy angry virgin "
Well adjusted individuals don't harbor these thoughts because they're not manic depressive about their lack of pussy

I see you're still ignoring my answers and just fixating on the hyperbole, exactly indicative of the type of manic depression that you're struggling to cope with.

so this thread evolved to a thread about women are whores or not

Quick summary :

If you say that women are slut it is not because it's a fact but because you're a shy virgin unable to fuck them lol xD

You're ignoring my answer only because you can't answer since you're a depressed virgin lol xD
I have major degree and I'am working in a big company since 4 years. I earn 130 000 $/ year so brainlet ? Women that I know since High School are now attracted by me and my money so now brain let ? Do you have an other argument ?
You're are still ignoring my arguments :

Why all greats thinkers agree with me about women ? They were all little ugly and angry virgin ?

lol xD they are virgin

>Rome improved Egypt in ways it hadn't seen in over a millennia prior.

They introduced Christianity. An inherently poisonous ideology that gave the upper class an excuse to sell Egypt to the Muslim 1400 years ago.

>Quick summary :
posted here
but that's not what you want to hear, is it?

>I have major degree and I'am working in a big company since 4 years. I earn 130 000 $/ year so brainlet
why would you go on Veeky Forums and tell lies? Do you really think that you have anyone to blame but yourself?

>Why all greats thinkers agree with me about women ?
They don't. You've just moved the goalposts to define "great thinker" as anyone with whom you agree

Rome was the shittiest of the old civilizations. It was like if the akkadians were more militarily successful.

The correct would be to say that it devolved to a thread where one side thinks "every woman is a whore" (which is wrong) and the other side thinks "you are a virgin" is an intelligent argument.

are you saying akkadians civ was shit?
we dont have many information about them so saying they were shit is ignorance

You are an idiot. There are many types of people in the world. And someone who has 10 partners is clearly promiscuous.

Such impressive arguments

You're a joke beta cuck

intentionally removing periods to appear aloof

This is the first post in which you don't talk about virginity !

Great, you have know two arguments !

>There are many types of people in the world.
Just not the kind that meets your exacting and fantastical standards.

>And someone who has 10 partners is clearly promiscuous.
If they were all committed relationships, dissolved when the union proved to be lacking in the foundations of long term success, then it is not, by definition, promiscuity.

>You're a joke beta cuck
stop projecting. Sex is easy enough to find when you're not an obsessive compulsive incel

>this thread