Why do leftists try so hard to label Malians are African...

Why do leftists try so hard to label Malians are African? Is it because the TRUTH would be revealed if they didn’t have any non-African civilizations to shoehorn into the discussion?

So for those keeping track, /pol/ has blacklisted roughly 80% of Europe as non-white and embraced 50% of Africa as white so far.

Kek

Everyone outside the Congo is Mediterranean

Africa is based and white

>starting a thread with "why do leftists"
you have to go back, you're not ready for other boards yet

>implying this isn't lily white

non-african != white

Just because a shape is not a triangle doesn't mean it has to be a square.

Is Sudan white?

The alternative is that they are Caucasian (except for Malagasy who are Austronesian), so take your pic.

Yes, just like the Egyptians.

This wewuzism meme is getting out of hand.

Checks out.

>50%
It's gotta be much more than that, Africa is wider and more populated near the top, and East Africans are excluded down to at least Tanzania.

Man, you're not keeping up, West Africa is meds.

It's only a matter of time until /pol/ progresses into some kind of post-ironic Maoist Third-Worldism.

>nords
>white
Only slavs are truly white you nigger

/Pol/tard here

I laughed real hard

It's more like Putinist Second-Worldism but I feel they're pretty much there already. I mean they will automatically praise Duterte and Assad over Merkel or Tusk, what more needs to be said?

I legit think there must really be Russian agents trying to influence the online narratives on websites.

because it is literally physically in Africa, no matter how much of a problem that may cause to a racist worldview