XVG has the most secure privacy possible yet soon

> Wraith + i2p/Tor = competition BTFO.

Buy now while still cheap, or stay poor fags.

>team is anonymus
>i've heard that it is still traceable. No one even knows how its supposed to work

but it still could get someone millions if it exceeds and is not a scam

How exactly could it be a "scam" it is a currency that can be traded freely. There has also been active development from the dev team and community.

Verge XVG has also been added to yet another exchange.

Once public ledger is removed then yeah

This will never happen. The team figures a public blockchain still has its benefits. There is a private party of the chain that is an option to use with wraith protocol.

Layers of cum-infused icing on a shit-nugget cake does not an anonymous currency make

We'll see then

As it is, a dedicated enough analyst can do some timing attacks through ledger. Though the TOR obfuscation will make that even harder

>Buy now while still cheap, or stay poor fags.

Nah senpai coinomia is where its at XD

scam confirmed?

XVG is just a shitty Bitcoin fork with Tor added to the client. That's *literally* all it is. Monero is a real project with intelligent devs with PhDs. Ring signatures etc., private ledger... meanwhile XVG is just some shitty one-mna project by a mediocre dev

You people are scammers at best and most likely fucking delusional

I read on the subreddit that Wraith protocol is basicly just sending your transactions via a private ledger as opposed to the public one

The same moneroshill fud every fucking day. It has TOR build IN to its blockchain and will use wraith protocol to totally obfuscate both parties involved in transaction. It literally combines the best of all privacy coins. The also have two ledgers, one private one public.

As a privacy activist, i'd choose verge over Monero every fucking day, both for actual use and for investment.

Read the description in OP
Wraith is an optional private ledger.
Essentially like monero.
Their public chain is also still private.

they have to release Wraith protocol first though, right now its just semi-private dogecoin

Verge is a scam

Your dick is a scam.

Why isn't the rich list accessible anymore ? I would love to see how this shitcoin is unevenly controlled

You can keep saying that, but it won't make your monero bags any easier to carry once wraith drops.

Its not unevenly controlled. At 160 sats, there literally is NOTHING stopping you from loading up your bags cheap at this moment. Stop being such a reactive cuck pussie and get involved, or be like chad and load up.

The coin has seen lots of margin trading the past few weeks which creates somewhat of a resistance at these price levels. But it will break out of that sooner or later, and when it does... you'll post pink wojaks while others drive yellow lambos once again.

sitting on a comfy 500K here and remained totally unaffected by the last 3 crashes.

lol

fucking verge is like 85% held by some ultra whales who can deliberately move the price in any direction they want. this shitty scam is just for a few guys to feed on hyped idiots. once they decide to drop the bags the price crashes hard, just for them to rebuy.

That doesn't even make logically sense. But fine, be like that then. Have fun posting pink wojaks in the future. Cya.

Yup passing on this one, will wait for the manipulation to end, I prefer stable cryptos

>prefer stable cryptos
No you don't

Yes I do, that's how you win in this greedy field

doesnt make sense if your IQ is

> Cryptos
> Stable

... So like Tether, or completely dead coins?

Yes

Another monero shill trying to cause doubts by invoking the "manipulation" meme. Shit you people are transparent.

I invite anyone who actually knows a thing or two about trading to open up the order books and take a look. You won't see any pump and dumps, just natural volatility and margin trading at this point.

dat sell wall

Sigh... normies and soccermoms infesting Veeky Forums again. You know nothing about actual trading don't you?

Pic related is a sell wall you moron. You're also supposed to hold longer then just a few days to make big money.

btw, guess who created that wall? ;)

it is always like this. been watching for months now.

>soon
I've heard that one before.

Thats what ive been saying for about 5 fucking posts now. It's called normal margin trading OMG you people are fucking DENSE.

Aight. I'm going to chill and pop upen a good whiskey and stuff my face with chocolate now.

Stay poor faggots. Verge will have landed on the moon by the end of next summer. Screenshot this.

This

It had gone 3X in the past month graph, coinciding with all of the announcements. This is going places, you will see.

>TOR build IN to its blockchain
you clearly don't know what Tor and/or a blockchain is

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the 150sat resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the 100sat mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all vergies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The 60sat mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded miners will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in XVG will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub 20sats, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded vergie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded vergies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you vergies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a vergie.

> Conference with stuttering potheads
You stole this FUD from the ARK FUDers, didn't you?
> Sub ICO levels
This coin never had an ICO, twat.