(((binary))) options scam exosed

Read this:

timesofisrael.com/fbi-arrests-israeli-binary-options-ceo-as-she-disembarks-el-al-flight-at-jfk/

>The affidavit accused Elbaz and other Yukom employees of making false statements about the safety of binary options investments; of falsely promising high returns; of telling investors they would be able to withdraw money when this was not the case; of lying about the location and qualifications of “brokers” assisting victims; of failing to disclose that binary options brands and brokers only make money when investors lose money; and of failing to disclose that her company was allegedly conspiring with another company called SpotOption to manipulate the outcomes of trades.

wtf these are illegal??? how's crypto legal then

The fucked up thing about this is people who scam millions get like 1-5 years in a country club prison

>inb4 oy ey free her, goy
>she gets 1 year probation

holy shit what an abominable creature

Half her face and mirror it for me please. Looks strangely alien.

upper pic: left half of face mirrored
lower pic: right half of face mirrored

ur onto something

What do you expect from the jews?

I expect them to be untouchable. WTF America what do you think you're gonna get away with being a bad goy or something?!

IMO top one is closer to alien form whereas bottom is the template it used

Looks like they caught themselves a whale!

>Binary options is a vast, largely fraudulent Israel-based industry that Israeli law enforcement has failed to tackle for the past ten years, but that the FBI announced in February it had begun investigating in earnest.
>largely fraudulent
>Israel-based
OYYYY VEEEYY THIS ANTISEMITISM IS ANUDDA SHOAH

Right? I'm having a hard time believing this shit. Israel's best goy America doing this... Absolutely holocaustal.

I guess Israel had no problem with them defrauding US citizen for a decade and had no plans to put an end to it.
G R E A T E S T A L L Y

you can withdraw your money in crypto, i suppose it is a product or an asset. with binary options, you give money to the platform, gamble, and if you win they don't give you your money. if you lose, they try to get more money from you. it's shady as fuck, which is why the israelis are behind it. they say you have a 70% chance of profiting, but the platform you can licence can be fiddled so the house always wins.

You are all anti semetic for calling her out for this, according to Talmudic law she not only has the right to steal from you, but kill you as well.

Was a developer for big binary options company people are kinda ok its the management that's evil

most forex brokers are the same

(((Reptilians))) up to their usual tricks

are they backed by an entire government?

oy vey!

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

don't let it slide.

Based Israel!

jew does jew things, film at 11