ETH wallet

I want to create an ETH adress on MyEthereumwallet because i want to participate in an ICO..

after putting in my password i tried to open the UTC file you have to download but i dont have anything on my computer to open the file ?

I have a macbook air, is this normal ?
how do i resolve this problem ?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s04TT3quNThF
vocaroo.com/i/s0okrZEtNQ6J
vocaroo.com/i/s10DgtoiKv2D
vocaroo.com/i/s0lKiEaEvjCV
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ab9nK4PM4W
vocaroo.com/i/s0qA672TZ5wv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vocaroo.com/i/s04TT3quNThF

You have to delete system32 first

I just rename UTC-blablbalba-A to A, where 0xA is the public address.

>I have a macbook air
There is your problem

>vocaroo.com/i/s04TT3quNThF
It's pronounced eye-see-oh....... not eye-koh

vocaroo.com/i/s0okrZEtNQ6J

vocaroo.com/i/s10DgtoiKv2D

vocaroo.com/i/s0lKiEaEvjCV

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ab9nK4PM4W

Kys

vocaroo.com/i/s0qA672TZ5wv

jezus i forgot how stupid it is to ask questions here and expect real awnsers

You don't open the file on your computer, but MEW has a send/receive tab and a view wallet info tab. Click on one of those, click JSON, put the file in and then the passqord

The instructions are pretty clear. You don't open the UTC file yourself. You only use it within MEW in order to authenticate your wallet, whenever you want to make a transaction. The UTC file contains an encrypted version of your private key.

Thank you kind user !
i got it to work.
In my clumsyness i pressed the download file 4 times so i have 4 times this UTC file on my PC, is this bad ?

No user...jesus

jezus what is your problem ? not everyone is a fucking computer geek so i am just being careful with my money

if you don't really get how this works, my suggestion is to learn as much as you can, because otherwise you may get scammed, like people in

Youre gonna lose everything i can asure you that. Good luck

You downloaded an encrypted version of your private key. Your password decrypts it. Keep the UTC file save and have a backup.
Myetherwallet, Metamask, etc... are all able to open it.

*safe