Hey everyone, I'll be super brief

Hey everyone, I'll be super brief.
I've been diagnosed with an incurable neurogenic disease that makes working "normally" near impossible, where I live I get no "free pass" for it because my gov is shit, I only get the stuff I need to deal with it (as far as material goes). I reckon trading its the only thing I could feasibly do autonomously within my space, without being a burden to others, and I plan to succeed. Though I never had an education in the field.

All I ask is, where should I start reading to get educated (the net has an infinite amount of info and the topic is immense, too broad, not sure where to even start)?
Which trading type should I stick to (binary, other)?
Should I learn to read the charts and/or try to rely on strategies made by others (or both)?

My starting "capital" is exceedingly small. 25€. So the platform I'm more or less "bound to" is the one that allows for the cheapest investment -> IQoption
I come from a very, very humble family, so I already know better than to use martingale or go on emotional trips about money, 1€ is the max I can trade for now (and the minimum the platform allows).

I know I'm asking a real lot here, so if you can point me in the right direction, I will, truly, be eternally grateful to you.
Thanks. I'm very sorry for the blog post.

Get a job faggot
How will you get good at trading without work ethic

Post your BTC address and the good folks here will gladly help you get started, friend :)

Wow thanks! I didn't expect such generosity! BTC 1D8nx7PJH7DSAWZZdrNVDJVFZMjYuad3g4

Forget to change IP/ turn VPN on??

>Get a job faggot
I already have work ethic, I have already worked different jobs in my life, my situation simply changed and is going to worsen, so I have to adapt now.

I don't have a BTC address, I don't even know what that is (I guess a bitcoin wallet? but I dont have one), I just have IQoption and thats it.

I'm currently reading about the various things you can enable to interpret the charts (MACD, bollinger band, trend lines, resistances), and when to avoid entering the market (due to news making it too volatile).

I guess you could really call me a noob.
I truly am not asking for "pity money", I would just need some pointers, I'm sure having a success rate of 60% in my trades would turn that 25€ into 100€, albeit slowly, but thats all it takes to get the ball rolling.

Retard

>donates to self

hey man I understand your situation, its truly rough. you don't have to beg here we are a generous community. we only ask one thing - put a sharpie in your pooper and provide pics

Man the sharpie in pooper is pretty dated by now, I appreciate the empty post if anything for the bump.

Hey man, that guy sounds legit, right guys?

With 25, your best bet is crypto. Look for currently heavy undervalued low cap coins which are active in development but overlooked by the community. Basically work your way through btc talk ANNs for a long time, find some "dead" coins, accumulate, and Hope it moons.

Or just flip sub 0.1 btc volume coins .. easy if you work with small positions

Buy a lottery ticket...

Also, panhandlers average 70k/year if the location is good. I understand its demeaning, but I respect someone who actually needs it and asks than the faggots who pretend they need it and still want the gibs.

I dont know what ANN is, but you mean I should invest in coins such as pic related?

"flip 0.1 btc..." I don't understand the language.

bitcointalk ANNouncement newfag

You get no free pass because your governement is awesome

FTFY and stopped reading because i’m assuming you’re a fag who likes being spoonfed

>No free pass gov. is awesome
I'm slowly becoming paralyzed, the government will come in my aid when I will be sufficiently paralyzed (i.e. it will give you over 80% invalidity rating), I'm impaired now, but now enough to warrant "free money" monthly, which, anyways, I don't look forward to (not only because its not fullfilling, the sum in and of itself, is insufficient).

Feel free to assume anything you wish, its Veeky Forums, I'd be surprired if you didnt have that skepticism and cynism in you.

I'll start reading up that forum, thanks

Cunt, a nation should take care of their weak and disabled, that is what separates the first world from the 3rd world.

Wish you the best user.

Wow this is just embarrassing, back to r/retard you go.

Read all 3 of Al Brooks' price action trading books. It's a monumental task but your understanding of what is going on in any market will increase immensely and you will also be respectful of the trader's equation.

Good luck faggot.

I recommend this or check out Topstep trader and try to get into their trading combine.