What makes this land so amazing, so more historically rich, powerful and interesting than the rest of Asia...

What makes this land so amazing, so more historically rich, powerful and interesting than the rest of Asia? Time and time again it stood strong for all of history and even today has one of the best living standards in the world.

Is it incorrect to call Japan or "The Land of the Rising Sun", the jewel of the East?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvcE9D3mn0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Island nation are rad. As long as their navies are good, they can do cool stuff.

*blocks your path

of course! thats why I pray to the kami-samas everyday and that the filthy gaijain write me an equal peace treaty

Why do you keep making this thread?

Because I never get a good answer on why.

I Love Japan

Japs are fucking barbarians. Weebs gtfo. Japs are treacherous, soulless and will stab you in the back. They are even worse than G*rmans Educate yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=PvcE9D3mn0Q

>so more historically rich, powerful and interesting than the rest of Asia?
It literally isn't until the Meiji period. Everything before that is boring as fuck feudal bullshit. Chinese history is infinitely more interesting.

[spoiler]hentai[/spoiler]

Anime website faggot

We literally had this thread last week

>t. Chink
Japan has the longest reigning empire in the world.

Dynasty*

Well, considering China exists, that isn't exactly true.

Unfortunately Mandarin sounds so fucking hideous. It's sad how many people speak it.

autism

also this

Yes the japanese royal family sure is intersting
>emperor
>puppet
>emperor
>puppet
>emperor
>puppet
>emperor
>emperor without real power

Delusional japs

There's an anime board you faggot.

>today has one of the best living standards in the world

Japan is shit they are racists

All boards are anime

Based

That's the board where only anime is allowed. Every other board is just a focus board. This is still an anime website.
That's a good thing.

>ywn enjoy the comfy life of a Japanese salaryman
Feels bad, mang.

being part of continental eurasia is a curse

WEEBIE WEEBIE WEEBIE

SCUM SCUM SCUM

Anime as we know only became a reality from American occupation of Japan. The fascist government never would allow any moe anime

All boards are weeb boards.

Welcome to Veeky Forums