Portfolio only worth 2.04 btc

>Portfolio only worth 2.04 btc
>only own 1.3 bitcoins actually. rest are alts
Feel like i'm not going to make it bros.

mine is worth like 4.3 btc.
I hold 0 btc.
So what OP

i dont have enough to be rich when btc becomes the next world reserve currency. You should buy 1 btc.

1.6 currently, no BTC. I will start holding half or a third when I have around 10 btc total.

Think of BTC as a store of value. If you're serious about crypto, acquire some bitcoin.
Years from now many shitcoins won't be around as their projects fail, while bitcoin will only continue growing.

It won't become the next world reserve currency user. Yeah maybe it'll continue to rise, so what. So will Eth for example. Literally any top 10 coin on coinmarketcap. Btc is so huge already.. Why not hold some altcoins for a long time. Kyber, Link, lisk, whatever. They all aim for the future, not today and not tomorrow. I'm not gonna buy gold or silver either. Bitcoin is like gold basically. Not for me. Maybe i'll buy 1 and keep it till forever when I flip my next shitcoins and make some nice profit

Made 47k on ans/neo another 30k so far on omisego. A few bitcoins can go a long way if you're not a dumb faggot

Around 50 btc here, if i sold all my eth for btc i would have 120 :D fug

Mine is 200+ btc and only alts. Feel free to trust me or not idc

I'm very serious. I understand bitcoin will always be the one true king. It will maintain power, for the same reason people drink coke over pepsi. I just want to know if 1.3 is enough, or if I should sell all my other cryptos for btc to get a full 2.04.

>only 0.5 BTC

2 won't be enough, not even near.
Gamble it all on shitcoins.

Bitcoin won't go 20x in a month or something. Your alts could very possible go that way tho. Bitcoin is rly only for a long term hold or for daytrading with bots

But the risk of gambling on shitcoins is too high for me. I'm not good at trading, and I feel secure knowing the coins I hold are the real deal and safely stored on my ledger nano. If 2 isn't enough, how do I get enough money to get enough. Honestly thinking about dropping out of college to get a job and escape debt free. Now is the time to accumulate. Not four years from now.

spend the 1.3 BTC you have on ELIX, forget about it for a few months

true. The only moon mission I ever got with alts was ethereum @ 30 and iota @ .5 (sold at 1.00). Everything else has been shit for me. I'm hoping for an ark moon I guess, if I decide to keep my alts.

Time to accumulate was a year ago when i did it.
Dropping out of college is a bigger gamble and gambling shitcoins.

>tfw only own 0.1 and day trade it for satoshis
:(

>2 BTC, all in OMG

i didn't know about it years ago. I only knew about it last year, and I didn't even truly understand it. Honestly don't even think its that much of a gamble considering how college is increasingly proving itself to be one giant scam. If they continue issuing degrees at this rate, it will be virtually worthless to get a degree. Not to mention the debt bubble will collapse soon. Makes sense to obtain as much wealth as I can for the time being.

i would never risk my entire portfolio in a shitcoin. Maybe I would throw it all in monero or less likely ethereum. Definitely not those turds.

>OMG
>shitcoin

Watch yourself blasphemist scum

i trust you. Don't think that's a wise move though.
i feel you user. I was there once. I didn't get here by trading though, I got here by wagecucking. I can't trade for shit.

ye of little faith

I don't trust contract tokens.
pump and dumps only work if you get someone else to enter after you. I don't really trust anyone on this board shilling me stuff for this reason.

I just want to know if 2.0 btc will be enough to live off of.

Here's the thing: education should teach critical thinking skills and provide background information with some technical knowledge (depending on your area of study). If you're using economic metrics to gauge the value of a degree, you should understand that college education is neither a good nor a service to be paid for.

If I were you I would keep the btc you have and gamble with the rest. I dont think 2 btc is enough to make it so try to get more alts to play with, if you have the some FIAT you're not planing on using soon.

Put one of those bitcoin into storage and forget about it. It's your retirement. 20 years a million dollars, but who cares the dollar amount, you will have a whole btc.

Higher education *should* teach critical thinking, but now it has an agenda to graduate as many students as it can. So many people at my university don't know what they're doing, and are taking out loans of an extraordinary amount of money relative to income. You are absolutely right in saying a college education is not a good or service, because it's true value is worthless. You are essentially spending tens of thousands of dollars on a title, that has and will continue to depreciate in value, due to the number of recipients of degrees. A dollar today isn't what it used to be, just as a bachelors degree today isn't what it used to be; both due to increase in supply. I'm getting my degree in computer science, and I'm noticing there are an increase in the number of students joining, not because they have a genuine interest in the field, but because the university brainwashes them into thinking they're going to get 100k starting salary. Maybe living in new york, or sanfrancisco, but where I live, the cost of living is a lot lower, so employers will pay employees less. Economics should be applied to everything. Nothing is exempt from the laws of supply and demand.

I'm just trying to picture what 1 btc will have purchasing power wise. You're right, about not giving a shit about fiat money.

Besides a relatively unrealistic "21 btc", given that many of us only have 1-3 btc worth in all our holdings and flipping that into 21 is literally gambling, how much btc would be considered "making it"?