Long haul

How many if you Veeky Forumstards are actually in crypto for the long haul?
How many of you understand that block chain is literally one of the most important inventions of this century?
Judging by the amount of pink wojaks when crypto dips by a couple %, I'd say not many of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bunnbree/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hodling has already paid off all my debt and fixed my life in general. Easiest way to make gains

>How many of you understand that block chain is literally one of the most important inventions of this century?
this to be quite frank with you all
Owning bitcoin is like being able to travel back to the 70's and buy shares in ARPANET.

I always thought giving your money away to a 401k and banks freezing your funds was bullshit anyways so yes Im hodling

Got any more pics of her

This girl isn’t asian.

>not making comfy gains on virtual currency
>i-i only do it for the t-t-technology, guys!

Fuck off.

Exactly, I've known about bitcoin for a long time, but I was too young and poor to invest. One of my biggest regrets.

Sadly, no.

Deal with it.

instagram.com/bunnbree/

Everyone is sick of this stupid meme

Long termer here. Holding btc, dnt, zrx, cat and ELIX for the long haul. Early 2018 will be especially good for the latter two

I'm holding DNT too :/

she looks nice now, but she'll look older than an asian 35 year old by the time she hits 27

>tfw you weren't born a gorgeous girl
>tfw you can't capitalize on desperate virgins by streaming and camwhoring

for all your /i wish i were a girl/ needs

Yeah it's fucking pissing me off but I do think it'd a good project. Either way I'm stuck with it for the long haul now

ELIX has been shilled on Veeky Forums pretty heavily for the past few days. I was thinking of getting some, but can't be asked to deal with crappy exchanges.

Not necessarily true. Tbh, I personally find it slightly creepy how young some middle aged asian ladies look.

That's my home board homie

offcourse i'm on for the long run, but that doesn't mean i'm not selling one coin to buy another one when gains were made

and offcourse is it painfull to see that your investment is below investmentpoint,

crying about it is something else

Yep, the slow way is best. Crash times are great because I can accumulate more at the lower price.
Not cashing out until it is life-changing money. Crypto is my only hope so even if it all goes to 1 sat, I will continue to accumulate.

I can see where you're coming from.
Of course it feels good to see, in real-time, that your investment is doing well.
However, since the crypto market is growing exponentially, the gains and losses we're making now will have little effect effect within a couple of years.

There's so many different ones now how can you know which are sustainable long term?

Is this a tranny?

Figure it out brainlet

God bless user, digits confirm.

For long-term holding it's probably best to stick with currencies that have already been around for years, and have proven their worth.
I personally think of bitcoin as a store of value, and mostly use eth to purchase other coins, due to the lower tx fees.

However, if you truly believe in a project it might be worth holding a shitcoin. I personally hold Ark since it was around 40k sats.

Who cares though?

Coinexchange.io is actually very pleasant to use, one of my favourite exchanges now. Use the night mode and it's aesthetic as fuck

Have you read up on ELIX? It's a long haul hold which is frustrating but it is going to be absolutely huge

Coinexchange actually looks pretty solid.
Yeah, I've done a bit of research on ELIX and it seems like a great project with a real application.
I think I'll buy some tomorrow, when I can deposit more fiat. Thanks, user.

No worries. Price is stable atm so good time to accumulate

The only thing that slightly puts me off is the lack of "team" section on their website.
They could just disappear one day and no one would be held accountable. Although that's the case with most cryptocurrencies.