List of Veeky Forums books

I just finished Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. That was a phenomenal book. I want to compile a list of 25-30 books to read over the next year.

I've also already read Rich Dad Poor Dad and the Richest Man in Babylon.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-Get-Rich-Felix-Dennis-ebook/dp/B005CUSEEC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506284563&sr=8-1&keywords=felix dennis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a typical self-help guru bullshit artist who made most of his money slinging his books/courses/etc. He's 100% marketing and snake oil. This is not a Veeky Forums book.

He made money selling things? How ridiculous! (peddles shit e-coins)

you're an idiot and not proving anything with these inane comments

if you want a blueprint for slinging self-help bullshit, analyze the book from that perspective. Otherwise fuck off

sage.

>Getting this level of asspained over the truth

The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham is the best book I've read so far...

Rich Dad Poor Dad Sucks he doesn't make his money from what he peddles on the book. His money comes from selling those books.

Mj Demarcos "the fastlane millionaire" is the best

The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ Demarco is a great book with a horrific title. It actually explains how to get wealth through a business, what makes a business work or not, and calls out "gurus" and normies (not his wording, but describes them perfectly). And he actually got rich from the way he describes in the book. Even if you don't act on it, it is quite entertaining.

Yea I've heard a lot about that book, I'll definitely read that this year for sure.

Antifragile

The Ascent of Money by Niall Ferguson

Money: The Unauthorized Biography by Felix Martin

A Farewell to Alms: Gregory Clark

nobody who made a lor of money in something other than sales would write a self help book

Absolutely, Antifragile and anything else by NNT. He's also one of the few people genuinely worth following on Twitter.

I recently entered (not knowing it being so in the first place) a highly competitive environment. Lots of backstabbing, lots of plotting, lots of work pressure from on top, long working hours, multiple ethnicity, some in groups, some solitary, varying levels on intelligence, some violence, some outbursts...but nice pay, and potential nice future opportunities.

But how does one prepare for such a place, mentally that is? Most other workplaces that I have been at were neutral and only demanded work/dedication. I wish to know how to become the crypto white jew.

should I read something like sun tzu? The prince lol?

You will get intuitive understanding what the economy really is.

Give Millionaire Fastlane a read, it's basically "Don't be a Wagecuck - The Book"

Man, Economy, and State by Murray Rothbard is great if you want to understand economics.

What are good books/authors to start studying for economics as a whole? After my deployment I'd like to study it in school, so I may as well start reading independently now.

uh that he's doing that makes it a Veeky Forums book fucktard

>read between the lines poorfag

Replace starting a business for dummies with zero to one and add antifragile to the list and you are welcome

He wrote the book after he was rich. And the advice is good. I wouldn't sign up for one of his seminars, but the book is worth reading, as is Cashflow Quadrant

Don't forget this classic. Highly recommended.

amazon.com/How-Get-Rich-Felix-Dennis-ebook/dp/B005CUSEEC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506284563&sr=8-1&keywords=felix dennis

>He wrote the book after he was rich
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

In what? Corporate office politics?

>What are good books/authors to start studying for economics as a whole? After my deployment I'd like to study it in school, so I may as well start reading independently now.
Amazon rent textbooks

>capital

What is this memery?

Lol at the idiots who read his book and then suddenly think they're financial experts.