DUDE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I KILL TWINS AT THE SAME TIME???

>DUDE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I KILL TWINS AT THE SAME TIME???
so.. this is the power... of nazi science
whoah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6x0CWACz2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>believing their lies

He has the most german face ever.

>people died for this

You are know imagining Josef Mengele performing Jackass-esque stunts in the name of science.

>a thread died for this
oh well it was probably africa bait

ANGEL OF DEATH

The Nazis were evil. More news at 10.

I can kinda understand how amazing of an opportunity it would be for a crazy fuck to be able to experiment on people like that

he does look a bit like steve, oh

in grade 8 I played that for my class because we had to bring in "a song that means something" for our poetry unit
>the Holocaust was bad

>”how long can a person survive suffering like this?”
>”idk let’s try it”
>”looks like about an hour”
>”ok, cool”
>nazi science

>implying it was exclusively nazis

Those god damn nips though...arguments can be made that their war crimes were just as bad as the Germans were. Not to mention they're in permanent denial of them ever happening.

to be fair, nip research was more useful involving biological warfare and helped study frostbite
nazi research was just cruelty and sadism and totally useless

>nazi research
>totally useless
heh

INFAMOUS
BUTCHER

>what is the rocket

hmm, wonder who is behind this post. I know who was behind all the academic journals that argue the point you're trying to make

There were somewhat useful experiments on both sides, Nazis for example researched survivability in high altitudes (pressure differences), but for the most part it was just brutal af. Read up the wiki article on Unit 731, it's pretty disgusting.

are you retarded enough to not realize that I was talking about their human experimentation that occured in Aushwitz and comparing it to the Japanese experiments in Unit 371?
Their rocket science had nothing to do with it.
And also, their rocket scientists weren't nazis, just some dudes who saw the opportunity to work on their life's dream and nazis gave them resources for it. It was either work with them or get sent to a concentration camp and most chose the former

> just some dudes who saw the opportunity to work on their life's dream and nazis gave them resources for it.

seems to me that's the story of every invention, what's your point? everyone knows the stupid Mengele shit can't be used even if they wanted to because it breaks ethnical codes.

Who nose? It could be anybody.

>/pol/ tells me to read up about this Hitler guy who was apparently very based and defended Europeans against the globalist elites and the commies
>check out one of their infographics detailing why Hitler did nothing wrong

>read that he forced Germany and Poland to take in millions of jews, gypsies and homos refugees from all over Europe
>read that he gave immigrants swimming pools and movie theaters and free healthcare and dental care and also created ditch-digging workfare jobs, all at the taxpayers' expense

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

>"Dr. Mengele, I'm Sicherheitsdienst."

Fact Check: It's all true!

Maybe because the human experimentation that occured in Aushwitz didn't happen because white people are not soulless like chinks.

Kr*uts aren't white though

>germans
>white

holy shi-

DAT GAP

Yep. I'm pretty sure there was no "Nazi science" worth a shit. Nazi-era scientific achievements were the results of the scientific heritage of pre-Nazi Germany. The Nazis didn't understand science and they didn't understand how important it was. They fucked themselves over with "Jewish physics" retardation.

this is fucking amazing

>the nazis didn't understand science
If we're ignoring the complete violation of ethics, Mengele's experiments were fairly well conducted.

good shit

Krauts aren't human.

>uhhh a handful of their hundreds of experiments happened to be useful by sheer chance
>t-they were not that bad you guys baka >w

>muh Krauts
Listen to this, then kill yourselves: youtube.com/watch?v=Q6x0CWACz2Q

>I just assume things based on what does and doesn't hurt my feelings

You're a fucking idiot.

samefag

What an argument, wow. Let me guess, you're a butthurt stormtard.

>Brahms
Sorry, normal people like some passion in their music.

You want arguments after admitting plainly that you based your opinions on nothing but a gut feeling?

>dude, what will happen if I go to war on two fronts at the same time??

>dude, how would people react if you'd mobilize your army on their border?

>This is all the same person
So this is the power of lefty/pol/