I'm not in favor of putting gays into prison or killing them

I'm not in favor of putting gays into prison or killing them
but wouldn't be nice to have a law which sets an expensive fine for people who dress immodestly and same-sex kiss in public?
Or 8 months in jail, in no harsh treatment but simply showing the person he will stay 8 months in jail if she/he kiss or show same-sex affection in public.
That would fix the majority of our problems (western society), wouldn't you agree?
Little by little people would start to behave normally and stop being so hateful of each other
Class war is a serious thing (gays vs non-gays, lgbt vs religious, etc) and we must put an end to class war (or sex war) agitation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6XTmAlOuY8
lalgbtcenter.org/out-for-safe-schools
youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
youtube.com/watch?v=ckpQFIro2C4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk_x4Bm98Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm saying this because in the west we allow them to kiss and do worse things on the streets but they keep pushing class struggle regardless of how many rights they have

Now this, this is the face of pure, unrelenting idiocy.

Fact: they keep promoting class struggle despite pic
Solution: present me a better one

Sage..

This is sad

Fact: You have no idea what the word class even means.
Solution: Delete your thread before embarrassing yourself even further, and then go back to r/tumblrinaction where someone might actually take you seriously.

>word class
? you mean class struggle?
Yeah keep pushing society against each other
Let's hate Christians, Christians hate LGBT, and so on
What they do is anti-human to them and to society

>wouldn't be nice to have a law which sets an expensive fine for people who dress immodestly and kiss in public?

ftfy

Gays are literally 2-3% of the population. Even if you can imagine some kind of harm they could do, the harm that heterosexual people can do is several orders of magnitude higher anyway, so why care at all.

but you can see trannies doing things like this which is inviting kids to early sex (like 8 year old kids)
This is anti-human :( it's not social progress
youtube.com/watch?v=I6XTmAlOuY8

I'm not calling for OP's death or call for imprisonment but wouldn't it be nice if OP got fined for making shitty threads?

Gays advocacy is identity politics and thus the OPPOSITE of class struggle.

Please fuck off kid.

your feelings and my feelings aren't the subject of this thread
We must take a moderate action against the fact the situation go out of control
The LGBT feel they are part of their own class, which they have their defined enemies and they promote hatred DESPITE having a lot of rights for decades

That's not what 'class struggle' means you absolute retard
Read a book you nigger

>identity politics
>not left vs right bullshit
c'mon

>class struggle
>rich vs poor
>antagonists fight
You know I'm right, stop being so prick about the word class struggle because they promote exactly that
"MY GROUP VS YOURS AND WE CANNOT COEXIST"

Are you retarded?

Serious question, are you Dominican with the name turned off?
Its hard to imagine someone this stupid that isn't him

>Virgin whiteys that don't even know a fag in person are trying to contradict the obviously TÜRKish OP

Instead of insulting, present a better solution to coexistence of LGBT people in our society

The way it is today it's out of control. They think they are above law and above any constitution

It's left vs right bullshit but it's not class struggle. It would be useful for you to learn the definitions you are spouting before coming here and shitting our board with your 12-year-old edgelord ramblings.

Sage and reported.

Yep, you're retarded.

>Serious question, are you Dominican with the name turned off?
No I don't know about this dominican
Its historically correct to use the class struggle in lato sensu.

Try to be less of a retarded nigger when you inevitably make this thread again tomorrow

If you want me to replace class struggle, replace with societal/sex struggle or LGBT struggle.. or LGBT vs Non-LGBT

Fair?

>I don't know about this Dominican
So you came to this board with no prior knowledge about its culture or posting patterns, made a terrible thread that has nothing to do with the topic (other that HURRR HUMANITIES) and are getting upset that no one wants to humor you?

>Class struggle, or class warfare or class conflict, is tension or antagonism in society. It is said to exist because different groups of people have different interests.

conflict between society = LGBT vs Non-LGBT, etc.
They are part of a separate group which they admit themselves.
They don't want to be part of current society, they want to transform it.
To me it seems your only wish is to shut down this thread because you have some feelings about it
Which are not the subject of the thread btw

Homosexuals don’t reproduce which is why homosexuality should be discouraged by the state like it was in most Western countries until the 90s.

I want some fucking level of quality control on a board that supposedly expects 'high quality discourse'

Well, tell that to the 10 posters that started insulting and said humorous garbage unrelated to the thread just to make it start bad without even a consideration of arguments

Back to /pol/.

>our problems

Nobody has to ask permission or punished for kissing in public. kys. You guys are no different than sjw creating problems which doesn`t exist and shitposting at places which you are not accepted.

This was a terrible thread from the start
At least we can filter Dominican, next time use a name or a trip so it's easier to ignore you

as you know it gets worse than kissing in public
The facts: past 60 decades they enjoyed all rights and protections
They aren't happy, they keep promoting struggle and they keep pretending we are living in nazi germany.

fuck you, im not stupid, you just get mad when i ruin your WEWUZZing

We insult you because you are shitting our board with a political topic that has nothing to do with "History & Humanities", because you are ignorant as fuck and you refuse to accept the corrections of several people pointing out your mistakes.

Eat shit and die.

you filtered me?

>haha, my ancestors who have opposed homosexuality for centuries are no better than SJWs

Is this what happens to your brain when you spend too much time on reddit?

The opinion of animeposters is irrelevant

>my ancestors
Each argument you make is dumber than the previous one. It's honestly impressive.

Why are there so many SJWs and redditors defending degenerate perverts in this thread?

This was the only post I made in this thread

>60 decades

As citizens they have right to express their own view. They promoting whatever shit they want just as you can promote shitty nazis.
What does my ancestors have to do with anything.

fuck off m8

>wouldn't be nice to have a law which sets an expensive fine for people who dress immodestly and same-sex kiss in public?
Why ?

The more homosexuality is marginalized, the higher are fertility rates.

No.

We should kill /pol/tards. The less retarded autists the higher fertility rates will be.

This is an anime website.
Please fuck off.

Try Reddit it will be more to your liking.

>correlation proves causation!
>what do you mean I have to look for endogeneity
>omitted variable bias? what's that?
>fertility rates are better correlated with real per capita GDP? Impossible! I already decided it's because of teh gayz!
This is why the 'hard' sciences shouldn't be allowed to have opinions about social science.

And the more homosexuality is marginalized, the more gay people are born, because fags have to marry and have children.

>political topic
>Eat shit and die.
Not even your anime pic saved your post

>And the more homosexuality is marginalized
But it's not. What I'm proposing is that we put a limit in their behavior so they understand that society is not they playground and they aren't special just because they sexual preference
Everything is being justified under the ''diversity and tolerance brand'' while they don't tolerate religious organizations against homosexuality
They don't want democracy.

>Everyone agrees in order to have stability people must not behave like they have limitless freedom
>When it gets to homosexuals people get hysterical
I don't understandu

people are hypocritical.

>What I'm proposing is that we put a limit in their behavior so they understand that society is not they playground and they aren't special just because they sexual preference
It's not about making them special but about giving them the same rights as straight people.
If heterosexuals can kiss in public but not homosexuals then it's just discrimination.
>Everything is being justified under the ''diversity and tolerance brand'' while they don't tolerate religious organizations against homosexuality
Because again that's also discrimination.

>That would fix the majority of our problems (western society), wouldn't you agree?
What, exactly, are the significant problems that would supposedly fix? You being butthurt isn't a problem with the society at large, by the way.

People should have limitless freedom as long as they don't directly harm others.

>It's not about making them special but about giving them the same rights as straight people.
They already do. They can kiss, marry, have unlimited sex with other partners, even post on social media daily about the pros of gay sex even they wish
>Because again that's also discrimination.
Gays discriminate religious groups too. Both should be allowed to spread their opinions in public - with no violence obviously

Amazing, when will LGBT groups stop to persecute by legal and illegal means people who are against LGBT?

They don't

>being a pharisee
stop

I don’t mean to be mean, but your posting style and word choice makes it seem like you’re an English second language or learner.

If not, you just don’t sound very bright. I have no idea if you’re intelligent or not, but this sounds like ‘gramps on fb posting’

lalgbtcenter.org/out-for-safe-schools
>In 2013, OUT for Safe Schools™ was created by the Los Angeles LGBT Center and the Gender and Sexualities Alliance (GSA) Network to increase the visibility of adult allies to LGBTQ students on school campuses around Los Angeles. As of 2016, 117,000 teachers, administrators and other school staff in 9 major districts across the country wear the OUT for Safe Schools™ badge, reaching approximately 2.5 million students.
So democratic they use the power of the state through lobbying to enforce LGBT education in schools. I'd say is fair and reasonable that they allow(meaning they won't persecute) if 117,000 teachers, administrators and other school staff wear the Anti-LGBT badge.
Oh I forgot equal rights is not what they want, so this is not a possibility.

Here’s a tip: provide evidence for your claims. It makes them more convincing, and makes the thread less of a waste of space

>this is what homophobes actually believe

>The pharisee saga continues

Yeah because it's clearly LGBTs who persecute religions people not the other way around lol kys

>but
Opinion discarded.

Both persecute each other but the LGBT are more aggressive
They have more money, more organizations, more media attention and for the past decades they have been using the legal system to shut down others and illegal intimidation
For instance in Mexico or Africa you'll find religious groups persecuting gays but we are talking about western europe and north america.
Refusing ''gender'' bathrooms are a crime for instance

>Both persecute each other but the LGBT are more aggressive
>They have more money, more organizations, more media attention and for the past decades they have been using the legal system to shut down others and illegal intimidation
Do you genuinely believe this ?

LGBT violence
youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc

Physical abuse, excrement and fluids directed at the crowd of young men who were committing a serious a crime of praying in public. The young men stood with their eyes closed instead of fighting back

Another LGBT violence:
youtube.com/watch?v=ckpQFIro2C4

Invading a Cathedral and attacking everyone inside

Another coward attack:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk_x4Bm98Rw

and all these attacks occurring at the same time Francis is the most pro-LGBT leader in history

We currently shouldn't reproduce. Having too much children should be considered more criminal than having none. By your logic people with fertility problems should be prosecuted.