How to fix modern society?

How to fix modern society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UzTBev_svWI?t=5m21s
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/24/i-will-return-saudi-arabia-moderate-islam-crown-prince
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill everyone

kill yourself

what about actual answers?

You can't do just one thing. Society is suffering problems at multiple levels. The way it's structured is unstable, but if you fix the structure w/o fixing the people they'll just break the structure again. The people aren't prepared to think through the big picture and face the truth, but if you try to re-educate them the system will just break them.

Just wait for the next world war/ economic crises.

What exactly is wrong with it?

Absolutely nothing. OP forgets the world is constantly changing and people living in 'the good times' experienced the same problems we do today.

There is no problem with society, there is just a you problem.

>things will get back to normal one day
No.

>There is no problem with society
Not the OP, but this is a lie. Just look numbers suicide still high.

>normal

I still remember when doge was new.
where does the time go Veeky Forums

acceptable level of living?

>implying the male genes are dominant

In order to fix it we should know, what's wrong with society in your opinion OP?

I don’t see the problem with free love

Bar women from meddling in politics and your problems will be solved. I gaurantee it.

>look reddit I posted! ^^

What about restricting women's freedom? take away their rights to vote and to go to college would eliminate about 70% of social agitation in our society

What are you implying? Huge age gaps like this were far more common in the past than today.

>european women
>love
They just want casual sex. I will not be surprised if they start try to expulse the sandniggers from Europe soon.

t. edgy /pol/ack

My point is that there can be no definition of normal because 1. change is constant, and 2. there has never been one big international singular class of people' in history.

> take away their rights to vote and to go to college would eliminate about 70% of social agitation in our society
Sources?

wow a picture with no context
you really showed your point
if you're implying there's something sexual going on between the old man and the young girl when that's exactly what you're asking for if you want things to go back to how it was before modernity

muslims enter country because of liberals opened doors
Have sex with white girls. They all praise this in the name of diversity
Is europe ready for a muslim rule?

get out of your basement and go to a college campus

By going to /pol/ and arguing about it there.

Bye bye.

That's bullshit, the proper way to do it is to take away rights not from women, but from people not owning property. Everything fucked with women is because they act like people not owning property. Why not cut out the middle man?

this is just the logical conclusion of humanity's own Great Leap Forward started by the industrial revolution
there is going to be a lot of upheaval when we don't have to work anymore and get replaced by robots

Even most of the 1st world don't go to college, user.

Abolish capitalism

but women own property, unfortunately.

Not to study, for a walk. It's free and you can do it

Is there any stalinist organization today that hates the multicultural agenda and gays or even them became infected by progressiveness?

Wouldn't Muslim rule eliminate all this degeneracy people don't like? Shouldn't people be hoping for muslim rule in that case.

This. The right to vote should be granted only to male, white property owners. The founding fathers understood this.

Don't make sense use so small number of people as a base for the anything beyond campus problem.

Depends. European women can subvert muslim leaders and make islam multicultural and pro-degeneracy
Hopefully they don't fall for it

It's pretty good to me and most people desu, Maybe you just suck?

user, the future king of Saudi Arabia says about be more moderate. Is to late mudslim.

Why are you contaposing Muslims and white people as if there are discrete boundaries between these two groups of people? I thought Islam is not a race.

>Is europe ready for a muslim rule?

Some European countries are already under Muslim rule, such as Bosnia, Albania and Turkey.

dont raise them on the modern media and get them to do something that requires discipline like learning how to play an instrument from a young age

pretty easy really, just dont let them watch or listen to anything made by jews

Source? Are women really going to be allowed to speak without being spoken to?

So you are saying the muslims in europe will be moderate and pro-cultural marxism, etc?
In that case I don't even want muslims either. Let europeans destroy themselves

>I want to be told what to do by a dictator because girls make my peepee feel funny

Authoritarians are scum

It's always the /pol/tier threads that get the most replies on Veeky Forums. Sad. Mods should delete this before we lower our standards and stray from actual history and humanities topics.

Ride the tiger

youtu.be/UzTBev_svWI?t=5m21s
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/24/i-will-return-saudi-arabia-moderate-islam-crown-prince

not pol desu but I certainly wouldnt want my kids turning out to be your average sjw

t. radical centrist

Oh I see this is a /pol/tard thread.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/24/i-will-return-saudi-arabia-moderate-islam-crown-prince
Pathetic. Now europe will actually be a degenerate pro-cultural marxist muslim shithole
The worst from both words
I thought the muslims would have the decency to clean the streets.. but I was wrong

Come user, the Europeans always look for a place to immigrate when the wars in their continent begin.Now is the time the third world to do the same.

agreed they should immigrate to israel

open borders for israel

It belongs on /pol/ in my opinion

europeans will make muslims moderates and pro-multiculturalism
Imagine the damage they shall do to 3rd world countries.

>/pol/ betrayl isis
>be upset for Muslim ally with the left

Allying with the left is one thing. Adopting their cultural agenda is totally wrong. I lost my hopes for europe

Just for rich part of the third world.

This is a good thing, the western style of thinking and values of individual liberty and freedom will prevail over regressive religious doctrine.

>implying Islam will ever be changed from within
the West fell away from religion and traditional social structure precisely because it has a intellectual tradition dating back to the Ancient Greeks. Every generation has challenged the previous, and that exhortation and compulsion towards innovation has put us in a position where we must invent things to criticize, as it has replaced Christianity as the state religion and, as the saying goes, "eccelsia semper reformanda est."

Islam has refused any outside innovation since the Mongols, and the Islamic world has refused any outside innovation aside from what was thrust upon it by an existential threat.

A bunch of concubines are not an existential threat.

Just wait for VR and see the same thing are happing to South Korean.

>Islam has refused any outside innovation since the Mongols,
Damn you, Finland.

Now europe is lost we have to think about moving to places europeans didn't infect: Indonesia, Vietnam, North Korea, China, what else? shit only awful countries
They could at least have the decency to spare eastern europe and russia
>Islam has refused any outside innovation since the Mongols, and the Islamic world has refused any outside innovation aside from what was thrust upon it by an existential threat.
But you see a lot of muslims talking about accepting innovations, social reforms, etc..
I'm not sure. In London there are already some progressive muslims (even if they are phony it doesn't matter).
Not that I want muslims barbarism but I'd like to see them putting sharia law to fix europe at least for 50 years. Like banning women from driving, from speaking in public, etc. This would be a good thing for europe

Maybe in expat communities. But that's just a small segment that's striving towards the middle, rather than a holistic reform from within.

intellectual tradition does not mean they thought the same way, user

the only periods of relatively peace and social stability among greeks happened after the year 700 through 1500
A period of which Greek thought was only kept to highly educated monks.
There is a big connection between destructive wars and greek-roman tradition. This is thought was resumed in europe the 17th century and since then we are living in destructive periods of war again