Should i buy silver or gold? Coins or bars? Thx

Should i buy silver or gold? Coins or bars? Thx.

Bump.

Last bump. :,(

Why do you expect other people to know?
Yeh sure, knock yourself out.

Want to hear other opinions..

Today no pros here

Silver for lamboland!!!*** will moon next 1-2 years

Silver is on a lip to rise another dollar, then downward trend until Mid November to December.

Silver is currently on the trend rise as a per Annum investment, which if you aren't hoping to hold for a year, you'll get fucked on taxes if not for missing out.

Gold will continue to be fuck all and rise.

Dont think so - tell me why dude?

But i have that bad feeling, that gold is going down?

Buy Krugerrand. They are timeless and racist.

Bump

Last bump

Asking why Silver will drop? Its a slow monotonous market. But it's the securities market of resources.

Try using XE for your charts mate, wonderful resources there for charting, as well as a Commodities to Commodities graph.

If it's gains you want, Copper futures market is going to do its usual wintertime climb here, it's just bottomed out looking to slingshot.

Gold and Silver both are much more stable than any kind of currency, because of their material limit and value
Buy any of those to be fine during economic collapse, although I would say gold is a tad more stable than silver

Only apartheid years are edgy /pol/ster

Even then no one cares outside the collectors markets. 22 carats are 22 carats son.

>buying physical metals at prices set by non-deliverable paper derivatives

good luck, retard

Neither buy Crypto obvs.

I've bought both Gold and Silver - they're pretty to look at, awesome to hold in your hand, and a robust investment which might dip slightly in value but will never be without value and (with the way world is going) more likely increase in value in coming years.

But buying them will not offer any real opportunity for serious profit. Crypto - even if you just 'play it safe' with portfolio of likes of XBT, LTC, ETH, XMR etc - will likely give you minimum 100-200% increase in value PA for next few years and that's being very conservative/pessimistic.

If you happen to make it rich then by all means buy Gold and Silver as they're safe investments but they're not something anyone should be looking at if they want to try and make some money while not already having a lot of it.

i myself buy gold and silver (2/3 gold 1/3) silver each year from now on

the reason for going higher on gold is beacuse its tax free in my country and more dense in value (saves storage space)

the reason for investing in coins is that you dont have your value in one huge ingot (you can only sell the whole thing then) and if gold really gets going beacuse of some dollar or euro crisis goverments will melt coins to make ingots which might drive the price of coins higher than the price of pure gold. on the other hand if that happens probably noone cares about collecting coins anymore. but you dont pay significant more by going in coins instead of small ingots so why not.

the reason why i go into silver and gold at all is that i gradually want to store some value in something that has shown consistency. (i expect to hold my metals for 10+ years)
dollar and euro both ar working fine atm but this could change. and i dont want be the big loser in that case. i mean it makes no difference if i have money i dont need sitting on my bank account with no interest rates or having some metals that have shown to be somewhat safe and have potential to go up a few %

Just buy a little every month. Don't worry to much about the price.

sunshine mint best mint. silver gold ratio at extreme silver favor. albeit like user said gold more dense if space is concern. bars are pure, coins are some pure like krugs

now scood for silver, sell dec 24 for trade, never sell for terasure

Bc right now i have over 6kg of silver and just 10 oz of gold.. i think im going to buy more gold..

Been w/ goldmoney for a while now. It's pretty good and I've heard they'll add cryptos soon.

Also I can't wait to get one of those solid gold/silver card, but they dont have a CAD one yet .

is this on bitterex?

Wtf is that? And nope.

>buying physical gold when you could literally buy digital gold.

Okey - 3 years and im welcome in lamboland.