Can IOC Ever Recover

Pic related.

Fintech Awards soon.
D-Dions, bro.
C-Chameleon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wizrig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a classic case of buy the rumor sell the news. IOC is DED.

>2016
>Europe FinTech Peoples Award winner
>DIONS ultimate, last ever, final imminent beta testing
>"Sorry, not releasing DIONS, we gotta make sure there are no bugs and everything is perfect. Haha, we shit on the other crypto cucks who release buggy products or have no products at all !"
>2017
>Europe FinTech Peoples Award winner
>DIONS release is imminent, block call is imminent, final beta testing in progress
>????
>profit

>not seeing how this is obviously planned and they'll wait for the FUD to intensify and the price to drop, accumulate as much as they can, and then drop DIONS and the price will 3x easily

Stay poor.

Aren't those gonna be released in 2-3 weeks?

No date. Just a countdown clock set to 00:00:00. We need a countdown clock to the countdown clock at this stage. Ask about the block call and all you get is 'soon'.. 'dont know' etc

I think they're planning to blow our minds apart by releasing DIONS and Chameleon AT THE SAME TIME

Recover....?

Fintech awards are on tuesday/wednesday and they are automatically entered into the final 3 because they won the public vote.

Expect a bit of a pump leading into that and then again for DIONs and Chameleon for a nice profit

no, it's over, sell all the ioc you have.
pls do

How fucking hard is it for people to get "coming soon we're finishing up testing"
they're putting out a complete project
jesus christ

>literally one year of beta
>"what the fuck is wrong with you guys???"

Lol, too delusional to see how this is a shit project.

recover from what you flaming faggot retard?
we're reaching new ATHs every week lmao

Someone please make a better meme for this coin.

the meme is that by the time you are dead Dions will still be in beta and the block call will still be 'coming soon'

>coin doesn't do anything special
>"it got an award"
lol dion-cucks

you left out the part about Joel and his team/advisors living a #swag #luxury lifestyle off of the direct and indirect earnings they get from claiming to run this """blockchain technology""".

listing himself as a founder is a great feather in his cap and sure, if this fails, it's a blackeye, but right now if he keeps delaying due to various excuses (muh hurricane season) then he can fit in with the rest of the crytotwats who are in Eternal-Beta...

it's a currency-agnostic platform bro. color coins broheim.

as long as they keep repeating the same buzz words it's bound to take off, r-right??

no u.

check this out, pinned tweet from fucking 2016. this faggot doesn't even know how to use twitter correctly:
twitter.com/wizrig

your pinned tweet should be something relevant AND UPDATED, at least from THIS YEAR, something impressive that captures the core of your twatter feed.

fucking pinned tweet from 2016 just adds further ammo to the "FUDSTERS" like myself who can then easily reference that this shit was in "Final Beta" almost a year ago.

Final Beta should mean FINAL in that the next step is launching. Are we getting close or will they need to push it back again.

Your money your risk bud.

I am staying far away from IOC.

IOC = Internet Of Conmen

This coin is a joke, the community is nothing but rape enthusiasts.

Fuk yeah rape enthusiasts gonna make some massive gains

IOC holders are the saddest group in crypto.

sage

I will eat my own shit if they release dions within 2017. do you even realize how long they've been saying it's right around the corner? The team is to small and they won't ever get anything done. If they ever release DIONS it will dump quickly because no one will ever use it.

why are you acting like this coin crashed into oblivion

>why are you acting like this coin crashed into oblivion
Yeah idk what the big deal is. If you bought in at 50000 and sold the top you made over 100%, and you could have bought back in mid-80s

we are the DIONS Bros of the world

slow and steady, back at 97k already.

>Muh Dions.

hopeless virgins jealous that us Chads always win. They want us to fail but remember... Chad always wins.

cringe.

Anytime biz FUDS a coin this hard, you know it's actually a legitimate project. Remember anons, do the opposite of what biz says.

>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>Chad

This made me some decent money on ANS (NEO), OMG and now IOC.

I literally just threw 8k USD into this coin because of this shitpost.

thanks for free money retards

No we're not
Screencapped but youre a fag who wont do it and will just Fomo buy after the 2 week countdown starts
Exactly I fucking mafe 60% even tho I missed the peak and sold at 90k
Bump

Looking forward on this coin, they have a 1 in 3 chance of winning the FINTECH award which is quite impressive but the least valuable part of the whole situation. I think the exposure of IOC/DIONS to the public and potential investors is way, way more valuable. Now if they lose, the price will likely plummet but if they win, who knows. I've gambled on worse than 33.3% odds before.

They also won the public voting contest which doesn't hurt, unlike last year when they got 3rd

jesus christ all the artificial FUDDING
it's so obvious it's ridiculous, try harder faggots

/thread.