How do i make high quality counterfeits

Hey biz, it's me. poor fat fuck.

We all know that crypto is the future and shit, and that the banks are cucks that print money 24/7 to make their own lives easier and mine way harder. I cant stand this, please teach me how to make high quality counterfeits.

EZ, just print out a pic from google and cut it out, duh??

Scan a 100 dollar bill
print out new 100 dollar bill
be sure to select "double sided" and enable "color printing"
congratulations, you now have 2 100 dollar bills :)

Comeon bro's be more serious, there are serious counterfeiters and i want to become one.

Just ask your local FBI agent.
Oh wait....

Are you FBI fucks this bored?

don't bother dude, you'll never be able to make good quality counterfeits without million dollar equipment, and even if you manage to aquire such equipment people will be onto you already.

step 1. buy exacto knife
step 2. jam it into your fucking jugular you fat worthless fuck no wonder why your parents dont love you

What's the best printer to use?

Buy bitcoin instead of food, spend on supernote, buy more bitcoin from LBC with them, spend 80% on more supernote, 20% amphetamine to expedite fat delete, repeat

Why would you try to counterfeit dollars when there's all sorts of complicated watermarks that are impossible to recreate? It's much easier to counterfeit bitcoin by copying your seed to a flash drive and paying with the new coins.

Wait, I just thought of a real way: a 3D Printer. Damn I'm gonna be rich thank God no one else thought of this.

B-but..if the banks can do it then i must be able to also do it,right...

r-right guys?

Hi secret service.
And thanks for mailing me my wallet that one time in Atlanta after you found it on a bum that got arrested. You freaked out my mom when you called the house and even though I hadn't been doing anything illegal I was too scared to come down to your office to pick it up. Go easy, bros.

what this user said, just copy your bitcoins it's literally just copy and paste, but make sure the wallet you want to stay unspent is far away from the machine with the copy of the wallet spending the copied bitcoins. theres a large burst of electrical interfetterance that kicks up when you interact with the blockchain payment channels and it can jump air ramps.

I heard that it wasn't that hard to make a realistic counterfeit bill but if you made one with no real obvious flaws the charges are much more severe so people plant flaws intentionally.

Might be bullshit though I don't know I didn't look into this shit myself. It's interesting on a technical level though. I mean how hard can it be?

just move to a shit tier country and make lots of shit tier counterfeits, most people there have never seen money anyway they won't know the difference

scan a note, print it out. breddy easy

just remember to scan and print BOTH SIDES - this is very important and where most people fuck up.

Post your btc we can donate mbtc for you to get a gym membership

You're a fucking idiot.
You think some poorfag like you is gonna make anything convincing?

your picture is a joke right?

let me guess, you're a spherist?

Counterfeit Bitcoin instead. It's just 1's and 0's so it should be easy.

Fuck off with your globe conspiracy theory

inertial frames. next question

going into a mcdonalds and using the kiosk to order free sauces and then selling them on the corner is a better business model desu senpai

This is an under rated post.