If you are a crypto trader and do not yet own this, you deserve to stay poor

Trading crypto since 2016 and there has never been a more certain moon mission. The FUD/memes are fun and all, but this could be the one coin that unites Veeky Forums on our path to riches. If you want to shit talk crypto cucks fine, but if you're holding BTC/ETH or bagholding another shitcoin, there is no legitimate reason why you shouldn't trade it for LINK. There is still room aboard this space ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0AbOw7ICjfg
finextra.com/newsarticle/30477/six-global-banks-join-swift-dlt-trials
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What makes link so good
Because I saw so much hyping here for weeks and no reason for the hype... just fomo

Ok then why dont one of you faggots fill my fucking buy order???

They're presenting their product (which is middleware that connects external data and APIs to blockchains) at SIBOS, which is a huge banking conference.

So:

-Working product with huge potential use case
-Massive global exposure coming up
-Small ICO market cap

=

Huge amounts of potential.

This coin mooning

Reggie has been picking cryptos for the past 2 weeks....
youtu.be/0AbOw7ICjfg
and shes got a video so you know its real...

Your meme arrow is pointing the wrong way knobhead

Fomo based on trying to help someone? There are people here who want to see people scuceed and there are people who are here tomake money off you by pumping crap.

Anytime you see blockchain teams bridging the gap to the realw rold of finance u should get a hard on and investigate. That's why I've made a few posts.

I have over a million link too, btw.

Nobody wants to see this stupid cunt.
Go spam reddit or something.

If they fuck up SIBOS, this coin is going to zero so goddamn fast that it'll be biblical

fuck you guys. seriously what now that your shitty discord FUD is over you're spamming the board with fomo for this? go fuck yourselves

lol you idiot, you pay the seller's price. sellers market as of today.

>thinking they will do anything other than succeed at SIBOS

It'll be glorious and devastating, got my noose ready.

Why would they do that?

Fomo based on kiddies putting 0.2 eth in and shit posting all over biz about muh lambos and nolinks commuting suicide and literal retards spamming caps laugh
When those kinds are hyping something I tend to avoid like fire

>He let's his opinion of kids on a Myanmarese anime business forum place sentimental bias on a coin which is otherwise not well known yet.

Get a load of this retard!

>didn't buy link

>trading crypto since 2016
kill yourself.

chanlink or smartcontract isnt on sibos's website anywhere. Am i missing something here?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Read between the lines and dyor. I can't believe the market cap is so low.

finextra.com/newsarticle/30477/six-global-banks-join-swift-dlt-trials

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

>stuttering potheads on the SIBOS stage

i wouldn't mind losing my investment to witness the meltdown desu

SIBOS is run by SWIFT and ChainLink is in fact on SWIFT's website. Its in a research paper SWIFT put out that includes SmartContract.com and RISE as the blockchains theyre working with. No bamboozles.

yeah thanks for clarifying. Im not trying to fud. I have link from the ico. I just keep reading about sibos and decided to go on the site and check it out.

Don't overhype the SIBOS conference. Normos don't understand what it is and you probably won't see any partnership announcements come out of it until months later. Just say it's a ripple killer or some gay meme.

t. 200k link hodler, expecting it to unironically 100x in 6-12 months.

SIBOS is stupid. Nothing will happen there, these two losers will be speaking in front of an empty audience. If it's such a big deal let's see this shit in action. If fucking vitalik has said it's not even worth 30mil who they fuck are we to argue. Note: holding 15k link

SIBOS WILL REVEAL THEM AS THE STUTTERING POTHEADS THEY ARE

>them meaning the stupid nolinkers

He doesn't know if it is worth 32M. He hasn't said it's not worth 30mil. Clearly he got no clue, where to value Chainlink. One more redundant tweet.

Look at what they're going to do:

>SmartContract.com will present a live demo of a Proof of Concept where a DLT platform manages ISO 20022-compliant bond instruments
>while an ISO 20022-aware Smart Oracle settles coupon payments off-ledger through ISO 20022 payment messages over SWIFT.

So if you're not immediately aware, these are TWO specific examples of use cases with direct SWIFT integration that are going to be demonstrated at SIBOS.
The only way they can fuck this up is literally if they fat finger the keyboard or something. And that would just get a little laugh at the delightfully befuddled tech nerds.

>ruby on rails
Into the trash it goes

Vitalik made a remark about the value of Oracles (which he thinks are "fantastic").
However, the value of Chainlink is not in the Oracles, but in the goal of the project. The Oracles are just the tool for achieving that goal.

Amazon is largely ruby on rails too.

What cringeworthy names for a framework and a language.

To be clear, everything is set up already, and this demo is going to be like your computer science teacher showing you how to click through a wizard.

This is a crypto proof of concept for fucking SWIFT being demo'd in front of the world's financial elite. Think about that for a minute.

161k LINKER here.
i was not shilled by Veeky Forums. i thought "that must be the next big thing" and put with some friends some ether into a pool - it is/was a no brainer for me.

but to see all the concerns makes me think. do i "overvalue" it? or is it really just coordinated fud? or do people dont get the potential of that project?

i get it that money vitalik said oracles are not worth 32mil. but is that really the only argument/negativ thing against it?

i guess. we will see at SIBOS and beyond. as usual the market do whatever the fuck it wants.

keep up

It's a demo. If you've ever been to any financial conferences you'd know that the day is filled with interesting talks and concept, but only like 10-20% actually turn out to be successful.

coordinated fud - this is Veeky Forums - and ppl are still mad about the crowdsale

The concept is great. But people trying to FOMO by saying that Link and Swift have an almost guaranteed partnership in place might very well kill the coin after the conference.

I understand wanting the price to skyrocket short term, for the assurance that you've made a decent buy. But in the end it's going to bite you guys in the ass, when the conference actually takes place.

I was just explaining how they literally cannot "fuck this up". Like you said, it's a demo.There isn't really anything to fuck up.

And will it be successful?
This is very low-threshold tech that allows traditional finance and business to finally interact with the famous "blockchain" that's been the best-performing asset bar none for months now.
Plus everyone will be aware that SWIFT believes in this project.

There's really no telling how successful this will be of course, but this is probably the most promising business relationship and conference in crypto in a long time.
Way bigger and more promising than anything OMG ever even falsely implied.

How about everyone start messaging exchanges to add so we can go to $1 per coin then $2 then $5 then $10 since this is a life term play

>people trying to FOMO by saying that Link and Swift have an almost guaranteed partnership
I don't think I've ever seen anyone claim this.
The reality is that SWIFT is a paying customer of LINK, and is featuring LINK alone at SIBOS, where they will demo specific practical use cases with direct SWIFT integration.
This is huge by any metric.

But OMG, got Apple, Wallmart AND Google on their side? Sorry forgot Mcdonald and SpaceX too. How can a DEMO on SIBOS have more value than all of that.

They don't need to fuck it up. I genuinely hope they establish a partnership with Swift the day after their presentation. But Swift aren't likely to do that. Maybe a few months down the line, if we're lucky.

But by then all of Veeky Forums will have sold their positions because everyone kept fucking shilling about a guaranteed Link/Swift partnership following the conference.

Don't forget about Microsoft and Alibaba.

OH MAN I TOTALLY LIKE FORGOT

>because everyone kept fucking shilling about a guaranteed Link/Swift partnership following the conference.
Again, I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually do that.

If SWIFT were to actually fully partner with LINK, the price of LINK would instantly shoot up to hundreds of $.
This would be the biggest news in crypto since bitcoin itself.

>Again, I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually do that.

This thread is one of the few where people rationality argue for Links functionality and have somewhat sober expectations for the conferance. Check out the other Link threads currently in the catalogue.

Just point them to this thread: SIBOS is big, but exaggeration hurts us all.

Im not buying shit anymore. anyone with half a brain can see that LINK will x10 minimum. Im only sitting on LINK and ETH, once link hits x10 I'm a millionaire and will eb posting lavish pictures with timestamps on biz

Yes, the former chief engineer of facebook is definetly a stutering pothead

This, a compny that WANTS to start building an oracle doesnt need 32 mil. But once the company built it, that it works, that its used internally by SWIFT, by international banks and other companies. Then the company should def be valued more than 32 m, probably in the 400-500 m minimum, then it depends on how much they charge their services for

Don't argue with logic. This is crypto world. Look the market cap of Kyber right now. Nothing backed.

why the FRICK isnt it on any exchanges yet?

i know wtf

even kyber is on liqui now...