Seriously , is what he made even that hard ?

seriously , is what he made even that hard ?

after bitcoin seems kind of obvious. basically any kid in high school with a little bit of programming skills can do

look up Vinay Gupta to learn more about the start of Ethereum

But he went and gone done did it didn't he

>hard

What does that have to do with anything?

If it wasn't so hard, then why don't you do it?

yeah he did this in highschool. kid is only 20

autism money skeleton is the protector and provider of all NEETS and autists.

ETH is a scam and an useless token other than issuing other scams (ICOs). Every crypto after BTC is a scam and a dumb ripoff. BTC will go to the moon and all shitcoins will eventually die.

I have a question about bitcoin. Im new to this board so please no bulli
I noticed that just in one day there was a fluctuation of $100 for bitcoin. Could you theoretically say buy one at 8AM then sell it at 5PM and make a hundred dollars, rinse repeat?

If u can time the market do it phaggot

As far as young folk making a shit ton of cash goes, I'll take Vitalik over Zuckerberg anyday.

Brains vs. connections.

What is scalability?

yeah that's called day trading

Hmm interesting. I have really wanted to buy bitcoin, but I am a bit of a pussy. I have never taken a risk in my life and I have gotten nowhere. I think this will break my pussy shield.

>Technologies never develop
>Paradigm shifts don't happen
>Blockchain programs aren't the logical next step for the internet

Hmm

> implement a virtual machine and create a compiler from scratch
most of the professional programmers are unable to do these kind of work

Hmmmm very interesting
Do you think a college student can really make money with this bitcoin stuff? I understand investing from classes, but always just sort of feared it.

original pic

The big money is in altcoins and ICOs, won't be making any large gains with only BTC/ETH/LTC.

How are people falling for this troll lol. Most senior software developers couldn't even competently explain the internals of Ethereum after studying it.

>inb4 someone claims it's easy and then proceeds to give a shit explanation

>trading
yes but its hard. If it wasn't, then everyone would be doing it.

Well I really want to invest in bitcoin for the long term anyway. So might as well.

yes trying to trade cryptocurrency will break your pussy. its very addictive and you will probably lose a lot at first. however if you can figure out how to profit consistently then you can live/travel anywhere, work 1-2 days a month, and make a ton of money

hrmmmp thank you for the advice, I really do want to invest whether its for day trading or the long term.