We are totally not in a bubble goys

We are totally not in a bubble goys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0AbOw7ICjfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Advertising from a hoe some devs probably paid 0.2 btc to fuck

Im whoring out my bird for my videos....
youtu.be/0AbOw7ICjfg Heres the link if you dont think.

the normies are here

Didn't some add-in match with this girl on tinder?

Please step outside your basement and start talking about cryptos with random people and tell me how it goes

My uni had some people handing out steemit leaflets during freshens week,,, I took them aside and asked them to stop feeding the normies and they gave me a funny look

Yeah it looks like the same girl

Also, #ripple #iota
poor normies :(

sounds like you fags are jealous she's a better trader than you lol

Do this all the time. The normies are here on this board.

>smartgirl
>computerscience

BTC at 60 billion is not a bubble. Many of the PnD shitcoins are in a huge bubble

People are constantly holding up ethereum signs on broadcast in the background crowd. Normies are here stop being delusional

There's a hell of alot more money in the world than 150 billion dollars user

>babbys first realization that bitcoin is still tiny and there's trillions of dumb money spread out there outside the capital B blockchain that will keep getting in for years

Her IG isn't big. Plus she bought all her followers.

whoa

you're right, some of them got in at 2012

people begging for coins are cancer

Roastie in OP better want a lot less than .2 btc to hit. .02 maybe.

Tech bubble was into trillions, crypto bubble immensely less difficult to blow, but we are still whittling stigma, after that pseudo professional can use for his status - this is when the fucking air compressor starts blowing

This is good but somebody needs to update the numbers. Should probably make a mention of the ICO and alt-coin market on it somewhere.

People like you are the worse you keep spreading this misinformation that block-chain and cryptos are still new and we here are all early investors.

Get a grib I see commericals of IBM advertising their block-chain, I see people talking on cnn, and even fox about cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum. I see coinbases new accounts rising since this summer.

Get a fucking grip you are not an early investor anymore just because the crypto sphere is still valued less than bill gates.

>cryptomodel
who would pay for that face?

>people talking about it
vs
>people actually buying and using

How much DGB to suck a fart right out her ass?

DELET THIS

Nobody knows the future but every chart I can find on bitcoin is basically parabolic. Number of users, price, transactions, even shit like Coinbase accounts. You name it, parabolic. What evidence do you have that it we are anywhere near the top of an S curve?

0.02 you mean

I do think blockchain being used for much more than online payments is still a long way off, decentralized marketplaces and exchanges could take off in the short term though, but you need to pick the right one.

We are not early to the mess that it is now and ICO golden age is probably ogre, there should still be mega pumps to come but it's hard now. Of the smart anons who are accumulating on their long term chances there may be some who are lucky enough to be early on something that rises from the mayhem over years to come, and of course some surprise contenders that pull something out of their ass and are able to stick an unstoppable ranking