BTC

I want to invest round about 25k in crypto-coins.. need a fucking fast crash explaination of how - where - and how much. Does i need that fucking wallet? Btw im from Germany, have my own company..

I want to start with 25k and see what happend.. if i loose - doesnt matter..

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes you will need a hard wallet. i can help you build a portfolio that will make you rich in the next year or two easily

Anyone?

Teach me master of desaster? Let us go together to "lamboland" right?

help me

Make a spreadsheet and work out your allocations: 60% BTC, 20% ETH, and 20% split across whatever shitcoins biz recommends. Invest no more than about $5k per week to dollar cost average into your positions. Maintain your allocations over time by adding new money as needed.

Wait until it crashes to $2200 before investing.

>BTC
You mean ETH, right?
Get ETH on some normie site and try to buy a lot of LINK tokens with it. Maybe keep half in ETH, half in LINK. Or diversify further with other coins. BLOCK is still good, you can buy it on Bittrex.
Set up an online wallet @ myetherwallet.com/ to hold ETH/tokens.

Btw LINK is only on Etherdelta. Watch some youtube videos to figure out how to use it.

Everything requires a price I can give you coins that will bring huge percentages but I require little btc for my service I dont scan the interweb for free cheapos

Fuck that. Its tooo complicated. Going back to binary options.

send me an email?

No, he meant BTC, not your bag of shitcoins.

It's almost like you hate money.

t. Goldman Sachs

Iol I needed a good laugh

Its complicated?!?

ETH will collapse eventually, because it is a do nothing shitcoin.

[email protected]

ETH's future success is tied to its devs fixing scalability issues and also projects like ChainLink that facilitate widespread adoption.
Eventually ETH will be very useful. The flippening will happen and crypto will be stronger than ever. The fact that the leading crypto is backed by its ability to purchase computational power will give a huge confidence boost to new investors who care about that sort of thing. I'd hate to be bagholding king shitcoin when that day comes.

edit coin. EDIT. You are forced to hold until profit . it is only one sat if you dump all 25k into EDIT on yobit it will go to 2 sats and you double your money . it can never go down because 1 sat is the lowest. you cannot sell until it hits 2sat. it is the ultimate shitcoin with broken wallets and no withdrawls. you are 100pct locked in until profit. the value will never go down, and it may take years to sell. may the shitcoin gods smile down on your money and welcome to EDIT coin

sent nice digits

first rule .... dont trust anything , anyone says on /biz ... 95% shills

follow this guide: cryptodealer.io

You'd be fucking retarded to invest when now that we're in a bubble.

But go ahead, I'm not going to say no to your money.