Chain Link Predictions

Lets run some strategy here boyos. FUDDERs as well as LINKers welcome.

Price Predictions for 2 scenarios by this time Next Year.

Split 1: SWIFT announces official partnership/ adoption.

Split 2: SWIFT does not, but another legitimate partner signs on (Name whoever you think that could be).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTzfJnnzOnA
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dudarino I wanna 5 bucks with a SWIFT partnership. And the way of the Ripple at .25 cents without it.

>$1 by end of month
>$5 from SIBOS
>dip down to $3
>$10 by end of year
Source: my big fat smelly ass

$10 per LINK minimum

SWIFT will use ChainLink as middleware because the two dev teams are already working together to make it fit. (source: Sergey)

There are also other partners that haven't been anounced yet. (source: Sergey) SIBOS is as sales demo for an audience of bankers who don't want to be made obsolete by the coming fintech revolution. I suspect he gets some takers.

The real determination of prices is hype and rate of adoption. Let's see how fast the cryptokids catch on to how big this can be (e.g. ripple). A 10x is highly likely within the short to mid term (6 months). 100x is more dependent on how well the product actually performs (1-2 years). Above 100x is certainly possible given current conditions and competitors, but too hard to predict in such a volatile landscape.

Appreciate the input fellow /biznessmen. And just to spur on more dialogue, how do you feel about the crypto market in terms of maturity?

Feels like things are just kicking off and still very early.

>all of our futures depend on this one man pulling off a miracle

>Sexier version of money skel
>Will bring smartcontracts to the real world
>People will know Sergey as the man behind smartcontracts for eternity
>muh 32m oracles
>money skel forever btfo

its only a matter of time before we get spikes

we won't have to deal with that pony shirt wearing faggot anymore.

>Feels like things are just kicking off and still very early.
Definitely. Most of the angst right now is about governments banning it (they won't unless it's to prevent capital outflow as with china) and King Shitcoin's actual value proposition and scalability issues.
The more we move towards cryptocoins being used to drive the dapp and smart contract market, the more legit it will seem to average investors and the higher the marketcap will get. King Shitcoin will just be a bad memory at that point.

im thinking this
>$1 by end of month
>$6 after SIBOS
>dip to $2
>$9 at end of year
>$15 ATH in Q118

I'll take gains at $10 and then exit at round $30.

t. holding 6k LINK

I mean... not me. I got a fucking job. Crypto is side hustle.

Becoming a millionaire at a (presumably) young age could dramatically change anyone's life.

just bought 70k LINKiez will i make it?
I'm all in.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTzfJnnzOnA

have you heard this guy?

>BTC is king
>ETH/ICO's are garbage
>Veeky Forums B.T.F.O

I make 150k/yeat Before taxes. This is my ticket out of serfdom. I doubt you are doing better.

ChainLink will take on money skel and win

...we are in the same situation

It doesn't need to do anything to hit 100x this cap, I'm not saying it even has a chance of doing so, but there are coins in that range that don't do shit right now so I don't consider it a prerequisite in the current market. In 1 - 2 years it very possibly will be, so if it hasn't made it off hot air soon it may never do so

All bitcoinbros who got in early say this

I have 8k, am I gonna make it? Have enough to double up my holdings (fkn monero)

I would like to see LINK paired with other alts because LINK is such a great name

Thread took off with some solid responses, nice y'all!

Just dropped another 3 ETH into LINK

SIBOS will be very interesting because there's a perception that it's important to the price of LINK and perception is reality. I'm extremely bullish on LINK but I tend to think the SIBOS event will be underwhelming to anyone expecting anything dramatic. It's just a high profile conference, it's absolutely a positive, but more in the long term as a demonstration of having a foot in the right door. If you're expecting dramatic adoption or a partnership announcement immediately after then you will probably be disappointed. I don't know how the markets will react to that, I expect it to get bumpy up and down. Ultimately though, in my opinion LINK is currently the best individual coin to be holding in terms of greatest chance of greatest ROI over the long term. I think there is a pretty good chance that elite banking end up creating their own private blockchains and decentralized oracles, and it's even possible that they do so with Sergey's help but not to the benefit of ChainLink itself. However in my opinion there will 100% end up being a public decentralized oracle service that the masses and smaller institutions and businesses use, and ChainLink is in the best position of anyone to become that, assuming they work like motherfuckers and take advantage of their opportunity.

t. 85k Linker

SIBOS, BRUH
SIBOS, BRUH

The site says crowdsale ends on oct 19 and each week the ICO price increases. What does it mean?

how much link enough for no more wage slavery?

40k for a tier 1 no comfort escape
100k+ for a comfy escape

>I think there is a pretty good chance that elite banking end up creating their own private blockchains and decentralized oracles, and it's even possible that they do so with Sergey's help but not to the benefit of ChainLink itself.

This same argument has been used against Ripple and dealt with pretty comprehensively. When it comes to transfers between banks, nobody is going to be using another bank's blockchain. This is why there needs to be a third party that everybody uses i.e. Ripple or Chainlink (which has better prospects IMO). It's also why SWIFT is used by different banks with current technology.

t. 65k linker

6 purple nametags in a row? c-c-c-combo br...

Fuck off nopurple scum.

First of all elite banking is pretty damned centralized with the BIS then the central banks then the BB banks, so the top dogs call the shots, and the lower entities essentially have no choice in the matter. And my point is it's conceivable that Sergey helps update Swift to blockchain tech (so there'd still be a third party), but without them adopting ChainLink. I.e. They might insist on their own customized version and Sergey isn't really in a position to negotiate otherwise

shit what am I

Am I in?

joining purple master race, thanks.

no you aren't, filthy redboi

You haven't been paying attention. There is no updating legacy systems. That's what ripple tried to do. What chainlink does is connect legacy systems to blockchain tech.

Split 3: No mentionable cooperation.

this guy gets it

Amen the dude is a faggot.

We're all gonna make it brah

>I tend to think the SIBOS event will be underwhelming to anyone expecting anything dramatic
SIBOS is a pretty big thing. Just don't expect literal fireworks or circus animals.

It's going to be Sergey on a computer with a projection behind him, and he'll be doing literally this:
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

>SmartContract.com will present a live demo of a Proof of Concept where a DLT platform manages ISO 20022-compliant bond instruments
>while an ISO 20022-aware Smart Oracle settles coupon payments off-ledger through ISO 20022 payment messages over SWIFT.

These are TWO specific examples of use cases with direct SWIFT integration.
And this is going to be demonstrated at SIBOS.

This is very likely the most advanced and promising token currently in existence.

Unironically and (sadly?) this
Sergey is making smartcontracts mainstream and it probably makes Vitalik so fuckin jealous that another russian who owns the domain smartcontract.com is doing it. Normies will start thinking that Sergey is the "russian genius " behind smartcontracts and ethereum, it will make his blood boil and he will cry himself to sleep just like when we nerfed his WOW character

Godspeed user

Yes bro, I just bought 100k

It ended within the first hour, no more crowdsale. You can buy on etherdelta

>t.
wat

This.
Money skeleton will forever be a ponyfucker meme celebrity within crypto, Sergey on the other hand is going mainstream.

Have we thought of a nickname for Sergey yet?

Is he THE skellycrusher?

This

good idea, let's brainstorm

Master of dumb contracts

Skelly name, sorry

If this shit hits 10$ I will actually buy a fucking lambo and I don't even give a shit about cars at all

Is the general consensus is that this will hit $10? I'm thinking of dropping another grand into it.

$10 is a meme. We are hitting $2 max

hope this is true man, also holding 6K

would not be a lambo for me but would be a nice way to get really investing, throw some eth at any ico i believe in and start getting nice gains from then on

Lol this is awesome. All hail the skelly crusher.