Hi everyone, we're saddened to hear that you're upset about not being included in our crowdsale

Gentleman, a congratulations is in order.

To all of my fellow LINK holders, amazing work with the FUD campaign. Seriously boys, it was impressive. But now the hard work is over. It's time to celebrate.

wtf are we celebrating. kyber is kicking our asses

>he doesn't hold both

Why fight, just get on the same team nigger.

Kyber is literally just an exchange. Hype and FOMO will die and so will the coin. LINK is unstoppable.

comfy as fuck

LINKed as fuck

I'm going to be memed into buying LINK and I'm going to lose money

>bag holders are delusional enough to think their shit token tanking is because "we ran a fud campaign on Veeky Forums" and "Its gonna be okay now.. r-right..."
Like holy fuck, how far gone are you lads

Or is it a case of
>shit lads we gotta trick people into buying these bags, let's convince them that the price tanked cous we were fudding and it should rocket up again... that will get em *rubs hands*

Accumulate on the lows, optimum entry is 0.00040-0.00045, you will never get LINK cheaper than that, not even shilling.

LINK will marinate on EtherDelta until larger volume exchanges pick it up. With all the recent SEC and PBOC FUD it's natural, even for quality coins like LINK.

Poloniex, Bitfinex, Bittrex and Liqui would be the optimum set up but as we all know it's a lot harder now. Patience is key, this isn't just a pump and dump.

Eat shit.

>this isn't just a pump and dump
From everything I've seen in the period leading up to the pre-sale, everything during the crowdsale and now all this delusion after its doa appearance on ed... I'm 100% convinced this is a pump and dump

Base your sentiment on Veeky Forums all you like but at the end of the day we are largely just a memesphere. Truth is LINK is not well known besides from smart investors and institutions, Veeky Forums has been shilling for weeks because we have nothing better to do.

If you let a Myanmarese anime forum stop you from doing due diligence for LINK and buying a portion you a fool, and a damned fool.

No.. there was a lot of shilling targeted towards the type of hype train fomo retards that purely exist to suck money from. This tells me everything.

>not well known
Of course it isnt. Two amateurs in a basement with no working product so there's no reason for people to know about it.

Honestly could care less to inform retarded biz about link. I'm just glad i got my bag to hold onto

>No working product
>Has working products surpassing 3 years of development and now $32 million in additional development funds.
>Institutional guidance from many top experts in their fields.
>Critical experience from SWIFT PoC collaborations.

You have to admit, LINK brings a lot more to the table than a lot of other tokens / coins.

Great work on the FUD, bought 50k near the bottom.

Ripplefags so salty. So, so salty.

poorfag here i have 300links am i gonna make it? whats a good amount to have?

I hold 3K too and have about $300 I'm thinkin' of dumpin' on more LINK. We won't be millionaires but we'll be doing a helluva lot better than we started at least. I'm just curious at what multiple this thing is gonna be at by the end of the year.

I have 500,000 links. So whatever you earn, I will earn about 3000x more than you.

lmao

Unfortunately money will never buy you a personality.

Unfortunately, you won't even be able to test that theory

ouch

yeah I'm SURE you've developed a fantastic personality in the perpetual isolation of your mom's basement subsisting on a diet of pizza flavored hot pockets. lmao